The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I told them, I am a Thai. They will mostly ignore me.
Khon Thai mai chuay Khon Thai 555?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I tone down a lot in Thailand, mostly drink cheap beer in beer garden or buy carton and drink at home.

Inflation is high for past yrs...Most SG visitors will say "cheap, cheap" as they are using their life style in SG to compare. Those staying in Thailand will know the difference. No matters what, SG inflation is the worst.
Yes only those who have being in Thailand for a long time will tell the difference how low cost it was back then.
Everything was at least 50% less than what you get in Singapore.
This is what I call cheap!

Quite a few ASEAN countries have this high inflation problem too.
Some worse than others.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Just come out of crazy house, inside really got quite alot of looker. But the girl inside will rush you for ST, once you rejected her. They will leave and LD come in pair. I think nana plaza is better then soi cowboy, let me know if anyone want to know any information. I can go check it out

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
buahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Bangkok bunnies, rainbow 1 and 4, twister, lollipop and London calling. London calling turn out to be mostly post op lady boys but service was excellent. Paid ladies drink. She sat down and allowed me to explore everywhere. Unzip my pants and wanted to bbbj. Stopped her and told her not going further than what we are already doing. Left after tipping “her”. Bangkok bunny sat with a 25 year old age looking Bangkok girl. Hugged and chit chat. About 20 girls dancing at any one time. The ugly ones usually topless.
Went to rainbow bar then rainbow 4. Some girls are very pretty but overal boring. Ended with lollipops. Smaller and less girls but some are quite good looking.
Left for Thermae after nana plaza. Picked a Ihan girl and retuned to hotel with her. 2500baht dmg. Showered me, massage me and proceeded to fj. Very young and accommodating.
Bangkok is truely fun.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Just come out of crazy house, inside really got quite alot of looker. But the girl inside will rush you for ST, once you rejected her. They will leave and LD come in pair. I think nana plaza is better then soi cowboy, let me know if anyone want to know any information. I can go check it out
I always like spanky more when in nana . more relaxing as they dont rush u for ld or barfines..
Rainbow 4 good for eye candy...but fuck up waitress and mama san..

Maybe u should try patpong. Read somw bros mentioned that king castles got syt
Old 15-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

From my jus July trip..
Nana spanky is a relaxing place.. but only downside girl too little.. but if got those daring wan can be quite fun..
rainbow 4 as usual more looker but most rush for barfine n st.. the girl on stage mostly all jus stand there.. no dancing half dead.. got even saw a guy sitting next to me.. call a girl down give LD.. then maybe didn't intend to barfine, the girl sat less than 3 mins go off then the guy call for bill.. LD didn't even drink half..
Soi baracaa girl alot.. quite a few looker.. mostly I prefer 2nd level cos got topless dance n can see though the mirror floor n look at the girl downstairs.. but one thing I found out abt 2nd floor.. a few girl is lesbian.. which mean they won't barfine n go with u..
Soi cowboy 2 girl quite alot.. but looker only 1or 2.. oso dun quite like this place cos if u sit with girls the mamasan n waiter will get close to u n start ask for drink oso.. if u nvr control end bill, u will be shock.. jus sitting inside less than half an hour.. already see two table of customer got this kind of reaction..
Patpong only went to king castle 1.. which I have mentionedin my previous post.. mostly syt.. but compare to Nana n soi.. LD more ex at 270Bt.. barfine n st shld be more ex oso.. cos saw a China guy come in, straight away ask the girl on stage st.. see the head waitress quote all in 6000bt.. pay n go.. but the girl is syt n look 8 to 9.. considered one of the more pretty wan..
Patpong actually got a few more I didn't try.. cos quite a few LB bar.. then got one is on 2nd level.. a overhead bridge with girl dancing but from below u can't see is real girl or LB so dare not go up..
Overall I won't say patpong more ex but girls more syt n more lively compare to Nana n soi.. they really dance to the music not jus standing on stage.. want to see topless girls only Nana n soi.. esp soi baracaa.. sat n sun 2nd level got full naked dance..
Lastly is thermae, really is luck only cos there all kind of girls oso have.. fat slim tall short young old.. service wise only after try then will know..So far have nvr try the girl there cos I more on chit chat gfe feel be4 sex.. than straight away commercial sex..
Hope my this trip FR can help some bro..
Old 15-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahahaha View Post
London calling turn out to be mostly post op lady boys but service was excellent. Paid ladies drink. She sat down and allowed me to explore everywhere. Unzip my pants and wanted to bbbj. Stopped her and told her not going further than what we are already doing.
555 why did you stopped "her"?
Aqua gives the best fellatio leh!
Old 15-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 why did you stopped "her"?
Aqua gives the best fellatio leh!
Play safe bro. If she wants to bbbj me , she probably bbbj a lot of others.
On a separate note, any agogo bar open in the daytime? Really hooked to agogo bar.
Old 15-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahahaha View Post
Play safe bro. If she wants to bbbj me, she probably bbbj a lot of others.
Walau if want safety then CBJ instead of BBBJ mah 555.

Anyway the safest is PCC otherwise any commercial sex act is also a risk.
Old 15-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walau if want safety then CBJ instead of BBBJ mah 555.

Anyway the safest is PCC otherwise any commercial sex act is also a risk.
Anyway my strategy is build up horniness in agogo bar then walk over to Thermae to select from the hug myriad of syts.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
From my jus July trip..

Patpong only went to king castle 1.. which I have mentionedin my previous post.. mostly syt.. but compare to Nana n soi.. LD more ex at 270Bt..
i went on June, same king castle 1, the LD is 220Bt.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I had a really good experience in Erotica bar in Nana Plaza during a recent trip a couple of weeks ago.

I have been to this bar many times. However I noticed a few new girls there. The waitress recommended on of the new girls, so I said why not.

The girl sat beside me and ordered the usual ladydrink. She could not speak English but I understood enough Thai to communicate with her. She had only worked for 5 days in the bar and she was very "green".

Anyway I told her to sit on my lap and she did. A she was grinding on top of my crotch, I am became bold and put my finger outside her bikini panty and started rubbing her clit. Usually most girls will close their thighs and say cannot but she actually opened wider!

Encouraged by her, I slid my fingers under her bikini and directly stimulated her clit more vigorously. No resistance from her and she was enjoying it! I then moved my fingers to her chee bai and I could feel she was sopping wet. I push one finger deep inside and then two fingers. Thank goodness our seats were at the top and nobody could see what I was doing to her.

This went on for about 10 to 15 minutes. My cock was rock hard during this time. I also put my other hand to her asscheeks, spread them and started fingering her asshole. She was really submissive.

Waitress came back later and persuaded me to barfine her. What can I do? I agreed.

Back in the hotel room I fucked her good including her asshole! It was a good night!
Old 16-07-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird14 View Post
i went on June, same king castle 1, the LD is 220Bt.
Dun think is 220bt cos stated very clearly on menu LD 270bt..
Old 16-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Dun think is 220bt cos stated very clearly on menu LD 270bt..
just to let you know what i paid for.. Aug going again n check it out.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bird14 View Post
just to let you know what i paid for.. Aug going again n check it out.
Please let us know if it is 220 or 270..when u go...
270 is 10 plus dollars..wow

Hope saphan kwai remain cheap..
Old 17-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Please let us know if it is 220 or 270..when u go...
270 is 10 plus dollars..wow

Hope saphan kwai remain cheap..
Intramarra agogo.....beer in big bottles, lady drinks always cheaper than SC, NEP, Patpong.

Last edited by Yokosi; 17-07-2018 at 06:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1