The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Great news for all geyland chiongster. There will be a new house opening at lor 8, H12. There will be 12 girls at one shot for the grand opening. Further more, most of the houses in geyland will have new ladys coming in. For exp, L18H16=3 ladys coming, L18H18=6 ladys coming, L18H20=4 ladys coming...the rest i cant remember. All will be coming in by next week, so which means there will be over 50 new ladys for us to choose from. WOW!!! Hope this news help.
Cheers~~
Old 08-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSiao View Post
Great news for all geyland chiongster. There will be a new house opening at lor 8, H12. There will be 12 girls at one shot for the grand opening. Further more, most of the houses in geyland will have new ladys coming in. For exp, L18H16=3 ladys coming, L18H18=6 ladys coming, L18H20=4 ladys coming...the rest i cant remember. All will be coming in by next week, so which means there will be over 50 new ladys for us to choose from. WOW!!! Hope this news help.
Cheers~~
Wow

Walao
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sheepish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday went to L6H66 and spotted G18

Went into the room. Very friendly girl. Both stripped naked and went into the bathroom. She washed me really clean from my neck all the way down including my ass(knew something good was coming). wiped oursevles dry and proceeded to bed. She started some light frenching and to my nipples. Next was down to some ball licking and sucking action. And then i felt a great sensation coming from my asshole. Suddenly, my whole brother was covered by her mouth. The thick and fast action drew a few moans from me myself. I turned her around into 69 and started eating her abalone. No smell, very clean. Pumped her hard for about 10 mins before unloading. Superb session.

Name: Yoyo
Boobs: B+ (nice handful)
Frenching: Allowed
BBBJ: 8/10 (very shiok)
Painting: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 09-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepish View Post
Yesterday went to L6H66 and spotted G18 ...
Name: Yoyo
Boobs: B+ (nice handful)
Frenching: Allowed
BBBJ: 8/10 (very shiok)
Painting: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Definitely
just my 2 cents worth she is a very good enjoyable fuck ... esp in doggie ... dunno how to put it in words but it is a very good comfortable feeling.

she has a slight tummy but her neh neh is fucking nice man ... big handful and sibeh nice to squeeze and grope

her service though very routine is good

anyway she's going back in 6mths when her 2 yrs r up ... at least that's what she said the last time i bonked her
Old 09-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ero-sennin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

sheepish and jdi813,

I used to frequent her about 6 months back. Very accomodating girl and really service oriented. I enjoyed myself with her thoroughly with CIM and COF once. Her long hair makes the reflection in the mirror very sexy. Damn hardwrking at oral sex and skillful as well.

Hmmm....but lost touch with her after trying the Chinese WLs.

After reading your FR, kinda miss bonking her. But the prob with Thai is the short short time which makes it very "business transaction" like.

Oh well...life is filled with tough decisions. *twiddles thumbs*
Old 10-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my very first fr. bros please pardon me if its not very detailed or up to standard. still in learning process.

went down to westerhout h45 as it open till quite late along the stretch. saw only 2 girls g18 and another forget as g18 keep smiling at me and asking me to on her. since she is rather active, paid my dues, and off we wnt into her room.

once the door is close, she pounce on me and ask me to carry her. realise she can speak rather good chinese. shower was norm and after drying ourself, went on to the bed for more actions.

started with her catbath, lick abit on my cock shaft, thought got bbbj, but she put on cd and blow me. after blowing for awhile, ask me gou le ma, told her can. and she start off with cowgirl. realise i got softer and softer, signal her that i want missionary. though did that, but eventually i can't cum and i stop for an early shower. she keep asking me what happen, but i assure her its my problem, and not her's. overall, her attitude is worth praising, especially her command of chinese is quite good. so any bros wh want to find a thai wl who can speak chinese, may take note.

wh h45 g18
looks : 7
body : slim type
boobs : a+
bj : 6
attitude : 8
rtf : theres still alot.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
just my 2 cents worth she is a very good enjoyable fuck ... esp in doggie ... dunno how to put it in words but it is a very good comfortable feeling.

she has a slight tummy but her neh neh is fucking nice man ... big handful and sibeh nice to squeeze and grope
wah bro jdi913, came out from retirement huh?
Old 11-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
After reading your FR, kinda miss bonking her. But the prob with Thai is the short short time which makes it very "business transaction" like.
Well, it IS a business transaction, no ? Anyway, you can always pay $80 for 45 mins if you want a longer session. Still slightly cheaper than PRCs, which are at least $100 a pop.

Cheers, and bonk long and prosper
Old 11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came bk from G...Went to L6H66..Actually wanted to look for G23,then too bad she Off...So think think chose G18,but had to wait..L L lor,e other Gal not so pretty,so wait for her lor..

I think got wait for about 20 mins,wait till sian liao.....When my turn to go,see her not bad lah,Strip together and go bath,while bathing,she use Finger to wash Ass,knew wat will happen later...

After drying up,lie down on bed and wait for her to start service lor..As usual catbath from nipples downwards to my half awake Bro..Slowly to Ass..Shiok man,long time didnt try liao..After that to my Dick,she kept attacking,almost cannot tahan liao,stop her,in case Misfire..ask her to cap and ride her,as normal,missionary then doggy..Think again,Long time didnt try AJ liao,ask her if possible...Guess wat,she say u ar..Naughty...Put some KY then slowly insert..After awhile,ask her can CIM??Haha..Take out Cd and start BJ,cannot tahan liao,Fire all my shot away..Damm Shiok..At least didnt waste my time waiting for her..

Name:YoYo...
Boobs:B+(Quite big and Nature)
Looks:9/10(To me is ok)
FJ:8/10
AJ:8/10
Body:8/10(Abit meatly,but ok)
Service:10/10(To me is Good)
RTF:....Of Cox...Y not...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

ero-sennin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Well, it IS a business transaction, no ? Anyway, you can always pay $80 for 45 mins if you want a longer session. Still slightly cheaper than PRCs, which are at least $100 a pop.
Yeah bro peanut. I understand it IS in fact nothing more than that. But you know...being a rational consumer, I always ask for more. I am quite sure you agree with me that having a "no rush accomodating" session gives precious perks and makes consumers wanna RTF.

There are $80 PRC ladies in the legal scene. I tried 2 so far. 45 mins sessions as well. Oh well I think just gotta keep switching between nationalities to stay interested I guess.

Bro peanut is a tom yum fan?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sheepish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros jdi813 and ero-sennin, just rtf her again. Service like what you said, routine but still enjoyable. she can be quite addictive. haha. bro davepower, seems like you really enjoyed the session as much as most people who tried her did. very hard to find such an accomodating girl like her nowadays in gl.
Old 13-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Yeah bro peanut. I understand it IS in fact nothing more than that. But you know...being a rational consumer, I always ask for more. I am quite sure you agree with me that having a "no rush accomodating" session gives precious perks and makes consumers wanna RTF.

There are $80 PRC ladies in the legal scene. I tried 2 so far. 45 mins sessions as well. Oh well I think just gotta keep switching between nationalities to stay interested I guess.

Bro peanut is a tom yum fan?
Tom yum, dim sum, hamburger, curry, nasi lemak, all can. So long as 100% female, slim, busty, friendly, and any color. Haha... I've also tried Malay, angmo, PRC, Hong Kongers, Taiwanese ( though not all in singapore ). Matters not the race, but her attitute and looks. After all, your dick can't tell the difference anyway between different race pussy.

So, where are the $80 legal PRC. I might give them a go!
Old 13-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Matters not the race, but her attitute and looks. After all, your dick can't tell the difference anyway between different race pussy.
agree totally bro. attitude is no. 1 to me also

looks wise are subjective, so thats very open to individual.
Old 13-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
happiz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L8H66G G9

boobs:B+ (i guess)
look: 7
body: 8
bj: 1
fj: 5
service: 2
RTF: no

felt horny during the lunch time and so rushed down to lor 8. found h66g was opened and a few gals were in the fishtank. chose g9 becoz she looks a bit demure and ok to me. once inside room, i sense i might get bad luck today. she sounded exhausted and kept avoiding conversation. then i shut up and went to bath. during the bath, she refused to be touched constantly. it's the first time to have such gals in GL. i paid for it!

after the bath, i went to the bed but the girl staye in the bathroom and bathed herself for 5 mins. when finally the action began, i was totally pissed off. she bj 3-5 times (no skill at all, barely felt anything) then stopped, and asked me to ride on top. the expression seemed she was the customer rather than me.

anyway, quickly finished up the rest and left. that has never happened to me in GL. all my experience is pretty joyful. surely will avoid this gal or maybe even this house at any cost in the future
Old 14-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

laychongvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H40G04

Overall a decent fuck for $50, can't complain... there are better, but there are also alot that could be worse.

Name: Pim
Face: 6.5 (lots of make up)
Body: 6.5 (big hips)
Frenching: No
Digging: None, only play outside
Painting: No (why would you want to paint a hooker anyway???)
BBBJ: NOPE
BJ: 7
FJ: 5, but in doggy 8 (womanly hips for slamming her hard!)
GFE: 7
Service: 7

Language fluency
English: 9
Chinese: 3
Thai: 10 (of course!)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1