The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newtoarena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Disappointment... :( Shoutout to fellow Samster to be careful

Recently went for a "massage" as advertised by a webpage on SBF, I would term the session as ordeal.

call one of the ML,eg TT, decent pictures, age 26(SYT) and nice figure(36D). book a slot at 11pm. my back is slightly hurting and was hoping there is a some massage.

services as advertised includes: shower together, simple whole body massage, frenching, catbath, autoroam, BM, BBBJ, HDLY, Painting, HJ/BF/FJ, GFE

when met the ML(TT), total surprise!
- much older than her advertised pictures, SYT become MILF. Say late 40s. (I am ok with mature milfs, cause some milfs have good skills, so WTH, age is not a matter then, back hurting). TT have a small frame and pretty huge boobs
- I don't mind collection of $ first. Ask her what is the package. She say everything as advertised except its with 2HJ/1BF/1BBBJ/1FJ. We know the usual standard. $ given
- Proceed to shower, nothing much. No catbath, slight teasing.
- Back to room, immediate action. WTH?, ask where is the massage? TT say later. do business first. Massage later.
- Suddenly TT realise I have a big member, TT say cannot FJ, do BF or BBBJ instead. This moment was
- $ paid, WTH, chose BF. TT Keep complaining my member big, cannot cover. BF not working. The mood is super dampen.
- Change to BBBJ instead. Huge BUT coming... all the while, I ask her to do 69, painting and auto roam. She just kneel in a defensive manner and continue to BBBJ. not moving or budging.
- Another BUT again, i can feel her hands is always stroking my member. Seriously, at this point, I do not know it is a HJ or BBBJ. Cause her hand is always rubbing and head is bobbing.
- After 30mins or so, job done. Proceed to bath. Come back, ask for massage. Her reply: 我没学过,不会按摩。Whole session do not know WTF happen.
- at this moment was jitao WTF.. Totally outplayed. Very disappointed and back still hurting.

Moral of story: Always remember to negotiate your massage. I let my backpain took the better of my judgement.

I am so not going to call any of the ML from the website anymore. too disappointed.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disappointment... :( Shoutout to fellow Samster to be careful

How much did you pay?

Where is the advertising webpage?
Old 15-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newtoarena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damage: 130. Upfront payment.

I given you all the advertised services. Can be easily found on SBF. they are still advertising.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I seldom trust online service.. most of the time is MISS..
Picture miss
Bath together miss
Massage miss esp those wit FJ
I rather go MP to try the luck..
Old 16-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I have said this a million times.
You are at fault.
Why you pay upfront?
At this point you should just walk away but your small head gave in.
Picture is different and you still say it is ok to continue.
Next when the service is bad just leave but you continue.
The best part you are still protecting her and not exposing her.
As long as people like you continue to exist ML and FL will continue to provide fucked up service.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Northwind is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNorthwind is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If I see the girl in person and totally different from the picture I would just cancel the deal and walk away .
Old 16-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Pencilmania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
If I see the girl in person and totally different from the picture I would just cancel the deal and walk away .
Agreed , I would do the same too .
Old 16-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

What u described is how the majority of online FL deals will happen , starting from the fake pic and ending in money wasted + disappointment + chance of std because online fl have no health checks.
Old 16-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised that people still dunno that 照片 are actually 照骗
Old 17-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoarena View Post
damage: 130. Upfront payment.

I given you all the advertised services. Can be easily found on SBF. they are still advertising.
I suppose you got the bitch from FL Dome 2.

Frankly, no one goes there for the massage service. Also nowadays cheonging FL Dome 2 is pretty much based on luck... unless you have recommendations from some reliable sources, just don't expect much from those bitches.
Old 17-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
What u described is how the majority of online FL deals will happen , starting from the fake pic and ending in money wasted + disappointment + chance of std because online fl have no health checks.
Well, these are the risks the costumers should have anticipated before engaging the service.
Old 18-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
yes bro u are absolutely right,cause do not pay for merchandise where u are not keen
Old 18-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, ever happened to me too.. but massage situation not FJ.. I think MP easier to reject and ask in an authoritative voice for girl change saying her style don't suit you.

For FLs or OWO (One Woman Op) in apartments, best is to walk away at the door.. all the promises are fake. FRs from bros gave helped me save me money and only 2 or 3 missed due to my fault.

You can name n shame under some threads in SB
Old 19-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
Blue Grass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlue Grass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Yup, ever happened to me too.. but massage situation not FJ.. I think MP easier to reject and ask in an authoritative voice for girl change saying her style don't suit you.

For FLs or OWO (One Woman Op) in apartments, best is to walk away at the door.. all the promises are fake. FRs from bros gave helped me save me money and only 2 or 3 missed due to my fault.

You can name n shame under some threads in SB
I despise these sort of places . Waste our time going there and discover the girl is different from the picture .
Old 19-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass View Post
I despise these sort of places . Waste our time going there and discover the girl is different from the picture .
You must be very experienced in this .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1