The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Lost 2 and need to hibernate to get over nightmare.
Ah Gong bet you many people sure to lose money on the last game. Lucky Ah Gong never bet on this game.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong bet you many people sure to lose money on the last game. Lucky Ah Gong never bet on this game.
Ah gong - dun bet your heart cannot take it.

Haizzzzzzzzzz

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 10-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lost 2 and need to hibernate to get over nightmare.
I am planning on which cave to hide.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

The defeat to City was really wake up call to Klopp and the team. City further exposes Liverpool's weakness in defense . Now Liverpool not only have to worry about set-piece defending it had new issues to worry about it which I am sure other teams will learn and exploit . It is clear by now Klopp still have not solved Liverpool's defensive woes . Liverpool's defense certainly lack depth and quality . It is amazing that the whole of summer Liverpool only pursue one central defender and 1 left back . As for the centreback I am pretty sure that there are other choices around and at much more affordable prices . The whole team gave up fighting in the second half . I also don't understand why Klopp would revert to a 3 man defense in the second half . Any one facing what Liverpool had to face would surely try to have damage control . You either parked the bus and make it difficult for City to take control of the game or not. Sadly Captain Henderson was not a captain on that day . Did not see him trying to motivate his team on the pitch as what Gerrard had done. The only one working hard in midfield was Can . Upfront the headless chicken is headless chicken .He did not make any impact on the game at all . Sallah and Mane was the ones who try to take shots but I guess both of them let their scoring boots at home. Klopp really had no plan B as like Rodgers . And Klopp is still not able to solve Liverpool's defensive woes . Liverpool really need to wake themselves up if they want success this season . I can accept sometimes results would not go our way but at least the team turn up for work and try their best . Sadly that was missing in the 2nd half. I hope to forget this game as soon as possible and look forward to the next game . I hope Kloop and the team will not disappoint us again with such a poor performance .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
It is clear by now Klopp still have not solved Liverpool's defensive woes .
Dunno what Klopp was thinking. He left out Moreno last season and used JM. This meant Moreno CMI. He bought a Scottish left back and yet this season, out of nowhere, he prefers Moreno. Either Moreno gave him a good made in heaven BBBJ or Moreno improves significantly With money, CL and Liverpool reputation, what is the difficulty buying defender? Transfer failure again...

BTW, Liverpool fans, dun find excuse for him, that he is resting players... u dun rest players when u are against a top 4 team.

Some fans think he is "special" and won't be sacked. If this slapping match did not wake him up, he will out of Liverpool before the season ends.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Our transfer has been shit.
We bought 2 players who previous managers failed to sign.
This clearly shows Klopp have no control in the transfer market.
He comes out and protect the club just like Rodgers did.
When Rodgers was fired he finally opened up about having little say in transfers.
The club kept saying there is money but failed to prove to fans.
How is the team going to score with a young and inexperience forward when others have Kane, Lukaku, Lacazette, Aguero and Morata?
Old 11-09-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool 1 Man City 0

The Reds U23s did what the seniors could not do...... beat Man City in the league last night.

But the win comes with bad news as Danny Ings was taken off with another injury after just 36 mins...... haizz another sick chicken for Anfield.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
The whole of Geylang coffeeshops plenty of live broadcasts and you will have no problem.
Dun sabotage him lah...... the situation has change since the law barring coffee shops from selling beer after 10pm and many coffeeshops have stop showing live BPL broadcasts. The TVs are still there in the coffee shops but show dramas and repeat matches.

Even my favourite coffee shop at Lor 6 Geylang now has to hide a small TV in the sidelane beside it to show live BPL matches while the 2 main TVs in the coffee shop showing the news or chinese dramas.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Damn unlucky day and double standard in Referee!

Liverpool fans confused after watching Matt Ritchie given yellow card for Sadio Mane-type high boot

Reds star Mane was given his marching orders for a high boot against Manchester City, but a similar challenge from Ritchie only earned a caution on Sunday

BYPAUL GORST
17:52, 10 SEP 2017

The yellow card dished out to Newcastle's Matt Ritchie after a high boot on Swansea's Alfie Mawson has certainly raised eyebrows amongst Liverpool fans online.

The Newcastle winger's boot was raised to head height as Swans defender Mawson cleared the ball during their game at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday afternoon, and the Magpies wideman was immediately apologetic after the incident.

Referee Mike Jones opted only to caution Ritchie just a day after Liverpool winger Sadio Mane was sent off against Manchester City for a similar challenge on goalkeeper Ederson.

Mane was given a straight red in the first half at the Etihad as the Reds succumbing to a 5-0 hammering, and Jurgen Klopp is now likely to be without the Senegal international for three domestic games.

Speaking on Sunday morning before the Newcastle game, Gary Neville tweeted: "The red yesterday irrespective of which view you have will result in total confusion in the coming weeks and months on high boot challenges".

Ritchie himself admitted he fortunate not to see red after Mane's sending off earlier this weekend.

And it appears the Sky Sports analysts prediction has proven correct, with plenty of Reds fans lining up to question why Ritchie was only cautioned just a day after seeing the influential Mane dismissed at the Etihad.

After seeing the incident unfold during Sky Sports' live coverage, dozens of Reds fans went online to tweet their dismay over the lack of consistency between the two incidents.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

why dont Klopp fix the leaky defence is beyond me.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah gong - dun bet your heart cannot take it.

Haizzzzzzzzz
Ah Gong really heng never watch the match and never place a bet on this game. But Ah Gong still experience chest pains when I read the reports online. Luckily the doctor gave me some painkillers and I am alright. Really heart pain to see the team lose in this way .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
why dont Klopp fix the leaky defence is beyond me.
Ah Gong been reading and it seemed many people in England is critizing Klopp and Liverpool's on the way they defend. Many question Klopp that he had the whole of summer to solve Liverpool's leaky defence . 2 games already let in 8 goals . Really heart pain .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Already told you guys before, our season's success is going to depend on whether these 3 key players can take their game up to another level on a consistent basis through out this season - Mignolet , Lovren, and Henderson.

In any event, think Liverpool should sack their current Defence coach(if he is still the same guy as last season) and hire one who can do a better job with the players currently available.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Empire of the Kop

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 11-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Now Klopp is saying that it is the midfielders who let the team down. He still doesn't admit that the whole team disappeared in the 2nd half and the defending was horrible . He really need to solve the defensive woes . I think I will place my bets on Sevilla . Now will see whether Coutinho will be available for the next game or not . Good thing is that Mane is available for the match.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1