The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 12
spas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud of
Re: i fuck white women harder than any other race of women

This sad pathetic mcyeoh turd just pmed me,
I guess he must be speechless, dick in his mouth feeling like a second class citizen here in Singapore and can't quite get over that.
That probably explain all his callous remarks towards sibgaporean guys in particular. I have this nagging thought that his ex girlfriend must have left him for some SG dude with a larger tool then him .

Get a life mcyeoh , man up and bring mothers out of the picture .
Which came to mind why he said he is Chinese yet well mixed ...
Can't even ascertain what goes into him , you pathetic bastard child.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

White women is beautiful and attractive
Old 16-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

please....i see that the hatred has grow in you..grow it and grow it like a bitch..this is why singaporan guys are so uptight....trust me..most white girls wouldnt even consider you guys...plus im pretty sure that got to hurt your manhood now...keep saying my penis is small...in a guys eyes always is and always be as probably you are secretly gay as fuck while in pretty girls eyes...it is totally different....funny singaporean guy...still havent learn your lesson
Old 16-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

spas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
please....i see that the hatred has grow in you..grow it and grow it like a bitch..this is why singaporan guys are so uptight....trust me..most white girls wouldnt even consider you guys...plus im pretty sure that got to hurt your manhood now...keep saying my penis is small...in a guys eyes always is and always be as probably you are secretly gay as fuck while in pretty girls eyes...it is totally different....funny singaporean guy...still havent learn your lesson
Well, I see you are acting cool here without addressing anything that was brought up, while privately sending me pm and whining like a bitch. I mean, why would you want to right , mr Ching chong mcyeoh from Penang , you appear to have problems staying in context.

I could understand your immense disdain for Singaporeans, just look at yourself,
Making condescending remarks about your own race without realizing how daft you appear. Oh come on, why would I waste my time on a fool like you .

I actually feel sorry for you, sad delusional 2nd class he bitch who can afford to indulge in fantasy to detach yourself from the real world you are in.
Old 16-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Quote:
wow..that pathetic..come on this is why you as a singaporean and other singaporean guys here are funny as fuck...

bitch please.. at least screw, lecture or curse people with a certain class...no it seems like you just boosting your experience about fucking girls though a platform that you cant even prove...this is just funny....was wondering did you say thi because your penis is pico-size while mine is larger than yours...that would explain why girls wont even look at you even for a milisecond...FUNNY SINGAPOREAN GUY
Guess u walk around without any pants on ... poor boy.spent all ur $$ on ur so call white chicks?
Haha - what a clown ! Go and do urself a favour ! Get a life ....
A good example of NATO !
No Action Talk Only
Old 16-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another clown. How sure are we that this clown is not a long lost distance relative of mrstyleking? Remember that idiot?
Old 17-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this guy with a stupid nick starting with Mc------.. your english in your first post sucks man. you sound as though you are a muther fooking cheena bast***..

dun be a muther loser you asswipe. im sorry that you have been screwed badly by sgp man..

but if u really dun mind, pls f off.
Old 17-11-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
MrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin06 View Post
this guy with a stupid nick starting with Mc------.. your english in your first post sucks man. you sound as though you are a muther fooking cheena bast***..

dun be a muther loser you asswipe. im sorry that you have been screwed badly by sgp man..

but if u really dun mind, pls f off.
Makes so much sense that imposter!!
Old 18-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pathetic mixed'up bastard child, been secretly lurking online reading the posts with no balls to reply. Why? A case of micro ding syndrome ?
Seriously dude, get a life an fuck off for good.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by spas View Post
Pathetic mixed'up bastard child, been secretly lurking online reading the posts with no balls to reply. Why? A case of micro ding syndrome ?
funny singpaorean, keep replying, the more insecure you are to the world. fuck up shit
Old 03-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mr Mcyeoh,you must be a Penanite arent you?
Whoa, why bring Penang into this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
how to youguys get the white chicks to fuck in the first place? Tried approaching a lot in SG but cannot get. Where to approach russian or swedish girls here? Or is it with prostitute?
To get back on topic, if bros here want to flirt with white girls, it would be better if you have some understanding of their culture. If you want to compare asians with them, you should also take note of our culture as well.

Asians generally have a heavier sense of taboo towards open sexuality. We also have more sexual connotations on much of our bodies and actions.

Here is an example of what I mean by this. Why is it that men can strut off our bare chests while women tend to cover theirs? This is because most societies have placed heavy sexual significance on female breasts. This effect is much more ingrained in asian countries where the women's rights revolution did not have as strong of an impact as in the west.

Typically, countries who have lower levels of women rights tend to place higher sexual significance, and subsequently a taboo, on women's bodies. Just look at the middle east where their women have to cover themselves from head to toe.

Swedish girls seem to be regarded as easier to score with by most, and with good reason. Most northern european nations - Sweden, Denmark, Norway, etc - have very strong women rights movements and have removed this form of gender bias within their society over the decades.

The difference is clear. Talk openly about sex in the presence of most asian girls and you get nervous giggles, or looks of horror or disgust. You'll be considered a creep. Not all of course. Many of our women are becoming more sexually liberated.

Talk to most Swedish girls in a sexual way, and she tends to match your crudeness, even in public. I have friends who picked up a Swede they just met from the airport to a bar for a drink and openly groped her the entire evening. To most Swedish women, their tits and ass are just body parts, nothing to be shy about. And sex, of course, can be as much as just for fun as it is for procreation.

That does not mean they will jump on your dick the first chance they get. Get this through your head. Just because they are less inhibited, most asian guys tend to mistake their intentions for interest. Her openness is just part of her character, not because she is attracted to you. However, if you proved charming enough and she is attracted, you'll know it. Like I said, they're not shy about sex. When they want to do it, they'll let you know.

Most northern Europeans who come to south east asia, are tourists. Globetrotters. They are often not rich, but are determined to see the world regardless. Hence, most have very tight budgets. I've never bedded one myself (I still prefer asians), but have quite a few acquaintances who got lucky.

The easiest way to get in their pants from my friends' experiences, is of course, with money. Be generous, buy them drinks (Beware, back at their homes, beer flows more easily than water), offer to share a hotel room and split a bill (It works), hell, give them a tour of your city, bring them to have fun, buy them local delicacies. If they are adventurous enough to wander the earth, it's a good sign that they will tend to be more adventurous when it comes to sex. All they want is to immerse themselves in local culture, and it actually doesn't take too much for them to decide that your dick is considered a local delicacy as well. Make it part of their adventure.

Good hunting.

Last edited by pyrokinets; 03-01-2014 at 01:34 PM.
Old 25-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
funny fucked up singaporean...no wonder singaporean guys like you are pathetic as fuck...why..still tying Fl and geylang shit...pathetic twat, learn how to talk or btw, if you use the same way and bitch about it....it mean that fucked up new generation singaporean guys have no class at all.
Old 25-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tsubaki87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
funny fucked up singaporean...no wonder singaporean guys like you are pathetic as fuck...why..still tying Fl and geylang shit...pathetic twat, learn how to talk or btw, if you use the same way and bitch about it....it mean that fucked up new generation singaporean guys have no class at all.
Oh dear, your poor english. I wonder if those white chicks understand a single word you say
Old 26-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
WhisperingWind7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow mcyeoh. You have serious issues man. Attacking singapore men over the internet? You serious?? That's pretty daft. You remind me of something call inferiority complex. It's an psychological issue you should google it and seek help before it's too late. Cheers mate!
Old 26-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a white guy and crazy about Asian women, different strokes for different folks. My advise to my Asian friends who want to hook up with white women is to head to Germany or Scandinavia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1