The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 1667 Anne outstanding service

Hi Bruce,

Any other girls in 1667 beside Anni and Beibei?
Since you highly recommend this house.
Thanks!
Old 06-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Hi Bruce,

Any other girls in 1667 beside Anni and Beibei?
Since you highly recommend this house.
Thanks!
Actually this house quite sad, only 2 gals left.
They could have much better biz if they are in a ‘popular’ house.
Do support these 2 gems while they are still around.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Actually this house quite sad, only 2 gals left.
They could have much better biz if they are in a ‘popular’ house.
Do support these 2 gems while they are still around.
I thought this house have more new girls coming after CNY.
That's what i heard from the OKT.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to answer a few questions stated above.

1. I don’t like the boss, I only like the girls. Nothing that I mentioned regarding supporting this house. To tell the truth, if I run the house the business should improve by a lot. Sometime the boss answering of passer by euquiries actually turn away the customers. He is a big asshole, loan toad. Whole fucking day do fuck off except on a small galaxy tab. The girls should be cursing him for the damage done.
The shop without these two gems could have to close down. Fucking lucky asshole.

2. I have been regular at this house for only one reason, It has very well located carpark with 4 lots right at the front. No parking issues and The cars can be seen from the shop.

3. The renovation is outdated. Who cares, I am going for the girls after all. I only focus on what I want.

4. I have never rtf any girls more than 4 times, but these are the only 2 girls that I keep RTF, Never regrette. I have met Bei Bei for more than 25 times and will goes in till she return home.

5. I prefect Bei Bei more than Anne, she understand me better, most people say Anne better in service, but all depends on what you are looking for. Each has their own strength and weakness.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, 1667 only have 2 girls presently. Both can be considered live support system of this house.

It is not about how many girls the house have, years back the shop used to have entire row of girls seating now, but I hardly look at them. The answer is quality over quantity.

Sometime in Jun last year I first met these 2 girls, but stop a few months never rtf, their service were very bad then. In Sep I was rushing and just get Anne who was available, and discovered that service has got up many folds, same for Bei Bei. That only conclude the important of providing training. Apparently some brothers here have done a good job in providing that kind of fine service.

Bei Bei is also the only girl that make me feel that one hour service is too short, I now always book her for 2 hours. Well, now I fully understand the great relativity theory. Ha ha ha.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
I thought this house have more new girls coming after CNY.
That's what i heard from the OKT.
Hope so bah!
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 1667 Okt & Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post

1. I don’t like the boss, I only like the girls. Nothing that I mentioned regarding supporting this house. To tell the truth, if I run the house the business should improve by a lot. Sometime the boss answering of passer by euquiries actually turn away the customers. He is a big asshole, loan toad. Whole fucking day do fuck off except on a small galaxy tab. The girls should be cursing him for the damage done.
The shop without these two gems could have to close down. Fucking lucky asshole.

2. I have been regular at this house for only one reason, It has very well located carpark with 4 lots right at the front. No parking issues and The cars can be seen from the shop.

3. The renovation is outdated.
Generally agree with what u said abv, especially the bit i emphasised, buddy

I find the old man/driver at 1667 to be a more friendly and helpful chap

Btw what happened to your points level mate....

Shall upz u later on as i only hv me tab at the mo, buddy
Old 06-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

I am here to give a helping for 2 girls whom I like and deeply respected. I only hope such young girls from the poor Sichuan area of China can do well and achieve what their want.

Obviously, I don’t get any rewards for writing, and I am not here to look for points in the system.

I just love these 2 girls so much, in their service standard, personality and characters. Most importantly the hard working and all out to please attitude.
There is always a limit of what they can do, Be sure that you know Bei Bei don’t do frenching. You can write bad about her here, but has to respect her and know her limitations.

Most importantly, treat the girls with respect. Respect comes in two ways.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Bruce3563. How much for any PRC girl in this house for two hours?
Old 07-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Hi Bro
$150 x 2
Please note I have no connection or whatsoever with this trade. Just an originality customer.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Hi Bro
$150 x 2
Please note I have no connection or whatsoever with this trade. Just an originality customer.
so these 2 girls are always fully book in their own hse? mean call from other hse need wait long long or maybe no chance liao.

I have called anne twice, once from other hse and another in her own hse. look like now difficult to call liao since so many bro queuing up. haha.

how about if go there before the house open, I mean be the first customer there got chance to call these 2 girls?
Old 09-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so these 2 girls are always fully book in their own hse? mean call from other hse need wait long long or maybe no chance liao.

I have called anne twice, once from other hse and another in her own hse. look like now difficult to call liao since so many bro queuing up. haha.

how about if go there before the house open, I mean be the first customer there got chance to call these 2 girls?
The best way is pay her a visit the first time. Tip her well and ask for her phone number. She will automatically reserve a slot for you or even put you on the express service in future.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Only 2 WL left? No wonder As both are popular. Had been dying to try bei Bei for a Long while but never managed to get due to Long queue and I never like to queue. Did had Annie once and she is good, though with cigarette breath (slightly only though). Wonder when I can try BB. Lol
Old 14-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Brothers, at night after 8pm is a better time to get these 2 girls. Now I prefer to go around 9 to 10pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1