The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Your recommendation always failed me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Your girls all big cheekbone and broad shoulders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
I dont mind big size girls if she provide me raw as a trade-off.
Thank you to all these... .... for the Support
Old 28-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

here's my FR on Jamie Yeo lookalike Shan Shan or San San from 1651.

Hearing that there were interesting newbies from a friend, I decided to head down to 1651 to check out the talent.

Pleasantly surprised to see a Jamie Yeo lookalike (about 70 percent similar to the picture above) sitting there smiling back at me from the viewing gallery.

WOW! My lucky day.

Tried my best to look calm, sit down and drink my water first while I observed the rest of the newbies on display. Nothing else particularly interesting so signal to Gordon that I want to pick Shan Shan.

We walked into the room, and closed the door.

She look so much like Jamie Yeo, I really wanna pinch myself that I am fucking this celebrity in Geylang!

Peeled off her dress, while giving her a good licking from her neck, down to her back and then her A-cup boobs. She is indeed very slim with smooth skin and some tattoos.

“宝贝, 你好坏, 弄到我水出来了..." She said as she turned to kiss me on the lips before leading me to the bathroom.

Strong GFE cum GND feel, it felt like a date rather than a commercial whore to me.

Some nice chit chats in the bathroom as she soaped me up, nothing spectacular here and I didn't mind as I wanted to waste no time getting my dick in her ASAP!

On the bed, I lay down on my front facedown awaiting her catbath etc.

She gave me some pretty good massages on my shoulders, back and arms to loosen me up. Not bad!

Then she asked me to flip over.

I stopped her there and asked if she could do more services on my back.

She was very nice and asked me what I wanted, as she is new to this.

So I said at least please do catbath on my back, and she obliged with a smile.

Although she said she is not good at servicing, wow, her tongue is actually quite good in stimulating the erogenous zones on my back, butt and behind my legs!

The sight of Jamie Yeo licking me from head to toe in the lovely all round mirrors at 1651 is damn SHIOK!!!!! She did it quite well, but sadly no AR and she recommend me to try Ailing from same house if I want AR, as she said different girls have different service routine.

Well, fair enough, i was already quite high even without AR.

Turn around and she proceeded to lick my nipples and body, whilst maintaining eye contact.... I must say this is her strength! Using those big beautiful eyes to tantalise you as her tongue flicks all over your twitching body...

But her killer move is her BBBJ..... omg... it was nice and long.... her eyes looking into mine as she devoured my cock with the right amount of pressure enveloping my manhood which was gonna explode any minute.... I had to stop her after 3 minutes of this.... steam ah!!!!

Proceed to the sex.... gosh she is tight for me as by now my cock is raging hard as she mounted me....

Hugged her tight and thrusted my dick up as I wanted her face as near to mine as possible. She did not french but gave light kisses to my face, neck and lips in order to further stimulate me....

She is best done in doggy and also pinning her down to the bed, where she will cry out, "不要!不要!", again and again to intensify the feeling of you dominating a young school girl Jamie Yeo lookalike. She deserve an oscar for her acting skills!!! Biting her lips, rolling her eyes, gripping the sheets, fucking power!

Exploded into her and then rolled over to rest.

She removed the condom and lay next to me, massaging my balls and cock as I recovered.

After a few minutes of resting, she got up and gave me some more massages to my arms and legs before ushering me to shower.

Oh my, what a rocking session with a young jamie yeo lookalike!

Highly recommended if you are a jamie yeo fan!
Old 01-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Deadline for Gigi Lai has passed some 21 hours ago.

However, let me give everyone a chance to reveal the three lookalikes I’ve been wanting to share over the past month.

The holly Marie combs lookalike

The Hibiki Otsuki lookalike

And the Gigi Lai lookalike...

All three will be revealed with a brief FR if I hit 4500 points by 1 May, Labour Day, 2359.

Two of them may actually be in the same house. Interesting isn’t it?

Currently at 4038 points. Let’s bring this forum back to life!

Huat ah!
Old 01-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

I want to support you but your approach is getting stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Deadline for Gigi Lai has passed some 21 hours ago.

However, let me give everyone a chance to reveal the three lookalikes I’ve been wanting to share over the past month.

The holly Marie combs lookalike

The Hibiki Otsuki lookalike

And the Gigi Lai lookalike...

All three will be revealed with a brief FR if I hit 4500 points by 1 May, Labour Day, 2359.

Two of them may actually be in the same house. Interesting isn’t it?

Currently at 4038 points. Let’s bring this forum back to life!

Huat ah!
Old 01-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It’s for fun and laughter peace and joy
Old 02-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
It’s for fun and laughter peace and joy
Maybe you should come out with a riddle to keep everyone entertained
Old 02-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe you should come out with a riddle to keep everyone entertained
Ok.

Riddle me this, and riddle me that.

Which Geylang girl has a piggy as her profile pic on her wechat?
Old 02-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok.

Gong Li . Don’t everybody think so?
Old 02-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok.

Haha. Actual person is far prettier and totally different profile vs the profile pic.

But I think she values her privacy. Let's keep it that way

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 02-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Haha. Actual person is far prettier and totally different profile vs the profile pic.

But I think she values her privacy. Let's keep it that way
Yep. So enough riddles for today.

Back to regular programming!
Old 02-04-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Gong Li . Don’t everybody think so?
I agreed that the said wl does look like gong li but with smaller boobs
Old 03-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
I agreed that the said wl does look like gong li but with smaller boobs
Another angle is 白薇秀
Old 03-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow you sure hit the nail in the head. Anyway already given rep points to Bg, long ago. So can’t give him again, not sure how many more can keep coming out to give points. New comers?

So again might not be possible , as the target set so high but it’s meant for fun right?
Old 03-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow you sure hit the nail in the head. Anyway already given rep points to Bg, long ago. So can’t give him again, not sure how many more can keep coming out to give points. New comers?

So again might not be possible , as the target set so high but it’s meant for fun right?
Ok. I make the target more achievable. Instead of 4500 points, we give another alternative criteria.

Bump this thread with the sentence, ”BronzeGod FR and threads are the best”, and once it reaches 88 bumps, the names of the lookalikes will be revealed with some brief FR.

Deadline to hit 88 bumps is 1 May Labour day 2359.

Only one bump from each samster will be counted.

So either reach 4500 points or 88 bumps by the deadline will do.

definitely very possible and manageable
Old 03-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nickdepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another angle is 白薇秀