The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

FR on G88

Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty with make up on. Sharp features
Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural d cup. I consider them as not saggy. Very supple type, can feel both the softness and the firmness all at once and the shape of her boobs are really good and rounded.
Body: 9/10 fantastic and goddess like. Not the tallest. Very proportionate from head to toe.
Complexion: 8/10 smooth. With a small tattoo on the right shoulder back.

Here comes the really really bad part.

Foreplay: 6/10 it felt like a rushed job.
BJ: 7/10 standard. Did some balls licking
FJ: 2/10 when girls demand you to be on top first, you know shit service is going to happen. Wanted to suck her nipples first, she said no sucking. No choice, I settled with just licking. Wanted to squeeze her glorious boobs, cannot too. She said sensitive. Wanted to finger a bit, she pushed my hand away, say cannot. Of course, cannot paint. She put KY before even hopping to bed. When inserting in missionary position, she used her thighs to push my thighs away, so I cannot get maximum depth into her pussy. Wanted to lift her legs up to gain deeper penetration, she also resisted. Ended up my dick was only halfway in. I had to pump in a very uncomfortable way. Managed to grabbed her up to sitting position to gain deeper thrusts. But already no mood. After I released, my fingers accidentally brushed her nipples and she screeched "ahhh!!!". Said it was way too sensitive. The 2 points I gave was for the tightness of her pussy. Damn frigging tight!!!!

Attitude: 5/10 conversation wise she is quite pleasant to talk to. Action wise, quite bad.

No shower together afterwards. She proceeded to take her shower while I rested. Once she was out, she started putting on her clothes.

Actually before the action started, I wanted to tell her that with her face and body calibre, she can easily be one of the ang pais in a cat 150 shop but I didn't. After the session, I know why she can never be of cat 150 standard. Horrible service and restrictions.

200% not going to RTF.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
FR on G88

Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural d cup. I consider them as not saggy. Very supple type, can feel both the softness and the firmness all at once and the shape of her boobs are really good and rounded.
Body: 9/10 fantastic and goddess like. Not the tallest. Very proportionate from head to toe.

FJ: 2/10 when girls demand you to be on top first, you know shit service is going to happen. Wanted to suck her nipples first, she said no sucking. No choice, I settled with just licking. Wanted to squeeze her glorious boobs, cannot too. She said sensitive. Wanted to finger a bit, she pushed my hand away, say cannot. Of course, cannot paint. She put KY before even hopping to bed. When inserting in missionary position, she used her thighs to push my thighs away, so I cannot get maximum depth into her pussy. Wanted to lift her legs up to gain deeper penetration, she also resisted. Ended up my dick was only halfway in. I had to pump in a very uncomfortable way. Managed to grabbed her up to sitting position to gain deeper thrusts. But already no mood. After I released, my fingers accidentally brushed her nipples and she screeched "ahhh!!!". Said it was way too sensitive. The 2 points I gave was for the tightness of her pussy. Damn frigging tight!!!!

Attitude: 5/10 conversation wise she is quite pleasant to talk to. Action wise, quite bad.

No shower together afterwards. She proceeded to take her shower while I rested. Once she was out, she started putting on her clothes.

Actually before the action started, I wanted to tell her that with her face and body calibre, she can easily be one of the ang pais in a cat 150 shop but I didn't. After the session, I know why she can never be of cat 150 standard. Horrible service and restrictions.

200% not going to RTF.
Throw some $£€¥
Than See the impact
RTF 24/7
Old 08-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
Throw some $£€¥
Than See the impact
RTF 24/7
She is just not cut to be a prostitute. But I have to say her figure is seriously good. Very wasted.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 08-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
She is just not cut to be a prostitute. But I have to say her figure is seriously good. Very wasted.
Girls with D cups are rare in GL. And if you can't play with those huge boobies, then it's really a waste.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
some or most of the $80/100 prc shop have this attitude la..
but if $150 cat have this attitude also, that one is really on another level that even i must say something
Old 09-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
FR on G88

200% not going to RTF.
Sounds bad...no complain to okt?
Old 09-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
No point complaining.

I was done. Unlikely to RTF.

If I tell okt, he lectures the girl, may make things worse.

If I complain and happen to go back for her, I may get a backlash.

And also, from our conversation, she is not the type that is demure and willing to listen to advice for improvement. Came across as a bit haughty. So I don't think she can change for the better.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 09-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
No point complaining.

I was done. Unlikely to RTF.

If I tell okt, he lectures the girl, may make things worse.

If I complain and happen to go back for her, I may get a backlash.

And also, from our conversation, she is not the type that is demure and willing to listen to advice for improvement. Came across as a bit haughty. So I don't think she can change for the better.
So jialat nowadays
Old 25-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

anyone knows if the last girl picture on the wall is working?? also how big g17 boobs ,real or fake
Old 31-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
last time i went to this house. these girls try these kind of things on me but i over power them and push them to do a proper service.

then they complain to okt and he says not to come here again. the okt here is pretty henpecked feel kinda sorry for the little guy
Old 20-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lutung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited G10 recently.

Overall experience similar to Bro Charger at post #598.

Don't think I'll RTF.
Old 20-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

But girl 10 looks better than others also with nice body so should be worth the money you spent 80 Only, can not compare with those 150 ones.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NoahCross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like g17 is gone, don't see her around anymore. Sad, didn't get to try her before she left. Any similar lookers in the cat80 range?
Old 24-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

G17 left?

Quite sad news.

Quite a good lay.

She is one of those who is able to contract and expand her cervix muscle allowing her to massage your penis when you are inside her.

Quite a looker as well.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

Had g18. Looks slim and nice with fake Cs.

Service was bad. In missionary: angle her body so I can't insert all he way...like she didn't want fj (I'm just normal size).

I hope service improve when 672 joins. Miss the days when 866e first opened...had some real gems
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1