The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Those of you who love action films, can try this movie 'Bangkok Dangerous'.

Watched it 4 years back on cable tv then. Wanted to buy the DVD or VCD but its virtually out of production. (unless find those old old vcd shop that still carries this title)

http://www.heroic-cinema.com/reviews/bangkokd

This movie I would rate it 7/10 because I only watched the middle part when I on the channel by mistake and didn't finish the movie then as had to go to work.

It's a movie I regretted not buying the vcd/dvd because now want buy also don't have.

SC
you can still watch it on Youtube, i found it there, do a search "Bangkok Dangerous"
Old 21-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

For those who love beautiful girls and simulated sex scenes, try this movie.

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=9250&asso=1206

5 sin sisters. The girls are pretty, sexy and the ending is a funny twist.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-09-2007, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:

It's a movie I regretted not buying the vcd/dvd because now want buy also don't have.

SC
yo SC. ya this movie is good and it base on a true story. i also like this moive alot but cant get hold of the vcd. when i first saw this vcd in 2001 wanted to get it liao also cannot find.......
Old 21-09-2007, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

bro vm hehehe try to download soon. hehehe so i can watch it in thailand
Old 21-09-2007, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For those who love beautiful girls and simulated sex scenes, try this movie.

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=9250&asso=1206

5 sin sisters. The girls are pretty, sexy and the ending is a funny twist.

SC
knn from writing non-fiction stories to writing movie reviews here. haha.
Old 21-09-2007, 08:04 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro SC, this movie no horse run. I think it made the Pang Brothers famous. Heard that Hollywood had bought the film rights......with Nicolas Cage playing the role of the mute assassin. Cant wait
Old 21-09-2007, 08:07 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
knn from writing non-fiction stories to writing movie reviews here. haha.
Think suteerak should stick to children's fairy tales la....hiak hiak hiak
Old 21-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

No flame or personal attacks in this thread. Those who want to contribute movies and lakorn, can post their thoughts and links. Those who want to create trouble, please got to another thread.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-09-2007, 09:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
No flame or personal attacks in this thread. Those who want to contribute movies and lakorn, can post their thoughts and links. Those who want to create trouble, please got to another thread.

JWNY
Ok Roger that BOSS...no OT here!

Back to Thai movies....Watched a DVD with my Thai gf the other day, "Art of the Devil II"....dont know the Thai title. I dont go for horror movies much but this one was not so bad. Story about Black Magic gongtao.
Old 21-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This movie I have the DVD and I can only say I rate it 3.5 stars but it is upon a total of 10. It is lousy and a waste of money. My thai friend even borrowed from me and after watching told me its a lousy movie too.

The plot is lousy, acting is exaggerated more to slapstick and the actors on the whole are creating lame jokes. If its the 1st time one is watching a Thai comedy, maybe can give this a try if one has time to spare.

SC
I think that the jokes were very exaggerating...but different from the comedies we get here for a change...there are few good ones, i like this one too (below)...but mostly spoken in Isaarn so quite difficult to understand.

JWNY

Yam Yasothon - แหยม ยโสธร

Directed by - Petchtai Wongkamlao

Produced by - Prachya Pinkeaw

Starring - Petchtai Wongkamlao, Janet Khiew

Plot:

The story is set in 1967 Yasothon Province, Thailand, where Yam is a hard-working, humble and kind farmer – kind that is except when it comes to the attentions of Joei, the homely maid of Soy, who is the girlfriend of Yam's cousin, Tong. Yam tends to stray and injured animals of all kinds, but he never has nice things to say to Joei. Despite this, she persists in flirting with Yam and making unwanted physical advances.

Meanwhile, Soy and Tong cuddle, kiss and hug each other at every opportunity.

Soy's aunt, the haughty village moneylender, Dok Toh, disapproves of Soy seeing Tong, whom Dok Toh believes is too low class for her niece. She orders Soy and Joei to stay away from Yam and Tong. The social-climbing Dok Toh additionally arranges for Soy to meet the handsome yet dull son of the local sheriff, who has a pair of slow-witted henchmen who will help enforce Dok Toh's orders that Joei and Soy never again see Yam and Tong.

However, on the night of a village temple fair, Tong and Soy and Yam and Joei sneak away and each couple finds a place to spend the night together. Tong and Soy stay up all night talking about their true feelings for one another, while Joei takes sexual advantage of Yam.

Dok Toh finds out about Joei and Soy's misadventures and arranges to send them away to Bangkok. Soy will attend a trade school, learning English language and secretarial skills while Joei will learn to be a seamstress and hairdresser. With the money earned while she is in Bangkok, Joei transforms herself by creating a new wardrobe and undergoing beauty treatments, including having her skin lightened, a prominent mole removed and her teeth straightened and whitened.

In Joei's absence, Yam begins to long for her, discovering that he had a place for her in his heart after all. Both Soy and Joei write letters to their men, but they hear nothing in return. It turns out that Dok Toh has bribed the postman to deliver letters addressed to Yam and Tong to her, and she in turn dumps the letters into the river.

Joei and Soy determine that their letters aren't getting through, so they write to the abbot at the local Buddhist temple and ask him to deliver their letters to Yam and Tong.

Yam and Tong, meanwhile, strike out on their own and head for Bangkok to try and find the girls. Neither had ever been to the city before, and did not realize how big the capital was. Discouraged by their lack of success, they return home, but through the efforts of the monk, they finally hear from Soy and Joei.

The girls return to Yasothon for Songkran, and Soy is reunited with Tong. Yam is heartbroken when he does not see Joei on the bus. In fact she was on the bus, but because she had drastically changed her appearance, Yam did not recognize her, and showed no interest in Joei when she approached him.

The engagement of Soy and the sheriff's son is still on, though. Tong falls into despair, starts drinking and becomes a hopeless alcoholic. On the day of the engagement ceremony, Tong's father shows up with shotgun to disrupt the proceedings. He points out that Soy does not love the sheriff's son and he demands that Tong be allowed to marry Soy.

As for Yam, he comes around and sees that Joei is the same woman, even if she's changed on the outside

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Ok Roger that BOSS...no OT here!

Back to Thai movies....Watched a DVD with my Thai gf the other day, "Art of the Devil II"....dont know the Thai title. I dont go for horror movies much but this one was not so bad. Story about Black Magic gongtao.
Art of the Devil I is better because the lead actress is more chio

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-09-2007, 09:34 AM
SamSter

Quote:
MON-RAK Transistor

A very meaningful movie on a young man's venture with his wife and kid waiting for him back home.
This one I watch b4 too.....touching story. Funny part when his gay manager brought him home & tries to rape him....

I wonder when they will made "Private Dancer" into a movie
Old 21-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

Some Thai Movies that 'sucks', can watch if only have time and extra money on hand.

1) Ghost Delivery by Ananda Everingham --(I watched till I slept) 2/10
2) The Mia by Matinee Kinpoyon -- 3/10 -- Lousy Acting by Big Star Actresses, Lousy Plot
3) Body Guard 2 by Petchtai Wongkamlao --3/10 -- This show is on the same level as Dumber Heroes. Slapstick, lousy plot, exaggerated
4) Chai-Lai Angels --2/10-- Big Star Actresses but again let down by lousy plot delivery and slapstick lame jokes

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 21-09-2007, 10:14 AM
SamSter

Quote:
4) Chai-Lai Angels --2/10-- Big Star Actresses but again let down by lousy plot delivery and slapstick lame jokes
This one I like because the lead actresses all very chio
Old 21-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Mr Suteerak1099,

since you have watched Me, Myself, how about commenting on the character Tan'ya' which was played by Ananda Everingham. Comment properly because after you comment, I will bring in a comment which you posted before on transvestite.

SC
my comments? he was rasied in a queer environment, and accustomed to being the 0 instead of the 1. his guardian also commented that (s)he should've let him choose his life. while another of the "sisters" also remarked that the path was chosen.

by the way, i mentioned transvestite or transexual? there's a difference.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse

Last edited by suteerak1099; 21-09-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1