The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 16
TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ TOON ☄ 21YO FAIR PETITE SYT COYOTE DANCER WITH GREAT GFE ! ! !

PRESENTS

☄ TOON ☄
21YO FAIR PETITE SYT COYOTE DANCER WITH GREAT GFE ! ! !

Name: TOON
Nationality: THAILAND
Vital Stats: 34B - 26 - 34
Height: 150CM
Weight: 45KG
Services Provided: CIM, BBBJ, FRENCH KISSING, CATBATH, PAINTING, FINGERING, AROUSING SHOWER, MASSAGE, HJ, FJ, ULTIMATE LUST EXPERIENCE.

DAMAGE:

$110/45MINS/1SHOT (MEMBER'S PROMO @ $80/45MINS/1SHOT)
$160/90MINS/2SHOT (MEMBER'S PROMO @ $140/90MINS/2SHOT)

GRAND OPENING PROMO @ $130/90MINS/2SHOT ALL DAY LONG

$330/8HRS/3SHOT (MEMBER'S PROMO @ $300/8HRS/3SHOT)
(STAYCATION STARTS FROM 12AM)

PRICE INCLUSIVE OF SAFETY GEAR & COZY ROOM
OPERATING FROM 10AM TO 2AM DAILY.

(BOOK AS EARLY AS 9AM DAILY)

SMS/ WHATSAPP BRO SK @
+65 8208 0034
TO RESERVE A SLOT TODAY!!!

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 11-05-2017 at 01:28 AM.
Old 24-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster (A)

TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ TOON ☄ 21YO FAIR PETITE SYT COYOTE DANCER WITH GREAT GFE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by edraven View Post
Toon from Regentlust

Looks : 7/10 - photo looks better, but still young and cute
Shower : 7/10 - 1st time didn't shower with me, maybe shy, after deed shower with me
BBBJ : 7/10 - quite standard
Boobs : 7/10 on the small side
FJ : 9/10 tight, very wet, no need KY, no fake moans, felt like genuine moans
GFE : 9/10 we talked a lot until almost no time to FJ hahahaha
RTF : maybe not, I Guess I prefer Those who look more milfy

Overall she's a SYT, for those who like small and cute girls. Very chatty and easy to break the ice.

OKT very responsive, even clarified she is Cup B instead of C as advertised.
Thank You For Your Time Taken To Write This Assessment Report For TOON.
We Look Forward On Your Next Visit To Us Soon.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Had a great session wz Toon of Regent yesterday. She was fresh off the plane and i was horny, making it a perfect coupling. Toon is the fair skin petite type of gal you can lift & bang and i took her in several positions making her wet and moanie throughout until i was shagged in one long bonk.

Before that we had a twosome shower and headed to bed. I had my way wz her clean & trimmed trully puffed up oyster. Squirming and moaning all melded into one as she enjoyed the toungue lashing. Toon came and bbbj me then and there, wrapping her lips around my stiffy wz just the right pressure sucking gently, carefully letting me feel every motion of hers. I like hehe.

Looks: 7.5/10 Like her pictures. She is fair and smooth. Hair dyed blond.
Body: 8/10 Petite and just nice. Not skinny or chubby. No tattoos but a few scars at her back due to an auto accident previously.
1.50+/44kg
Boobs: A cups
Frenching: Yes i had frenching from her.
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Paint job: Tip top vagina. And she really likes to be painted.
Fj: 9/10 Moans get louder as the tempo rise. And i like the way she wraps her arms around me when she is feeling high.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Nice to be wz and she speaks some english so can find out more about her. She is a dancer in Bkk.
Spacious apartment in the east and Toon's bedroom had attached shower.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencongee View Post
just came from visiting Toon from RegentLust. this is my first FL visit and experience was not great. OKT was responsive during booking but not very easy to contact during actual appointment time - had to call him a few times and in the end my 90 minute booking became only 60 minutes.

Toon herself is very cute. she is pretty, she smells nice, and she has a nice tiny figure with firm arms and thighs. she seemed very impersonal and tired, and tried to get my two shots over with as soon as she could, and when I told her I needed to rest between shots she jokingly scolded my little brother for being too sleepy. she also does not seem to like giving BJ; she uses a lot of teeth and will stop after a few seconds to spit into her towel

I both like and dislike that Toon is very conscious about cleanliness. she will become very businesslike about cleaning up as soon as you shoot, and in the shower the way she scrub me feel like she's a mother taking care of a kid, even though she is small enough to be my kid!

Toon is nice to fuck if you're looking for someone who can just lie back and take it, she wasn't willing to get on top and she didn't want me to touch her, maybe because she was tired down there from a full day. second shot she said halfway that she felt a bit of pain, so I pulled out to let her rest and finished myself off.

conclusion, Toon is funny, cute, pretty, but maybe today she's tired, or maybe I just don't have chemistry with her. will recommend for anyone who's looking for quick, clean, professional relief.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminative View Post
Toon From RegentLust.

Few words for her, she is good. Fair skin slim model petite small frame with good service. Friendly & always smiling attitude. Not a time watcher for sure and takes care of you like a king.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FR for RegentLust Toon.

Got a good workout with Toon that thoroughly sextisfied my needs. A great start to a long weekend.

Looks & Figure :
About 80% like photo, just slightly more tanned. Shoulder-length dyed hair. Slim, petite and fair. B cup boobs with sign of breastfeeding though her figure is still enviable, thanks to her dancer job at Baccara. Can even see her upper abs. Solid... I showed her my abs too by the way

BBBJ :
Of reasonable standard. Rod already stiff so didn't need much more encouragement.

Paint :
Acts shy initially but very responsive when painted. Shivered and moaned while she clamped my head with her thighs, to keep me where she likes it!

FJ :
She didn't need KY after that paint job. Took her in missionary, doggie, speedbump, sideways doggie, and back to missionary to finish off. Basically bbq'ed her like satay Quite genuine girly moans and expressions from her, and she was sopping wet down there when i turned her round to finish off.

GFE :
Her english is ok for simple comms. After our bonk, she just kneel on the bed beside me while i rested a couple of minutes before going for shower. No cuddling, but i don't blame her ... she made me disgustingly sweaty

RTF : Yes, will be back for more lunchtime missions ... For a quickie bonk with a decent-looking thai babe, and with no extras, the price is attractive and worth every $ spent.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPenguin View Post
Had Toon from Regent yesterday,

A real 21YO SYT not to be missed.
Studying in uni currently here to make some fast cash to support her studies back in thailand.

Looks: Same as advertised.
Body: Slim fair petite body frame. Easy to carry for Karmasutra moves. Perky ass.

French: Yes and getting more passionate as time passes.
Catbath: started from ear down all the way to my dick.
BBBJ: wet sensual slow and consistent.
CIM: yes can do and she will suck u dry
Painting: yes and her moans will get u up and going for more. Soaking wet. just like a waterfall.

FJ: initiative and position change is not a issue. She rides well and finished her in missionary position.

GFE: Cleans me up after done and chatted using translator and with small kisses and strokes by the body. Playful.

OKT is friendly and answer to all my queries 1 by 1. Patient guy.

Bro SK.

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 08-05-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ TOON ☄ 21YO FAIR PETITE SYT COYOTE DANCER WITH GREAT GFE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruxification View Post
FR for Toon of RegentLust

She is a nice girl, definitely a gem among the few that are on our shores now.

Looks: WYSIWYG good looks overall with short hair
Boobs: IMO, small B

Slight kissing but she ravages your body with her tongue.
Not shaven, quite hairy down there.

Although she may seem cold when you first enter, she will warm up to you once in the room

RTF: Planning to!

Up my points if you like this so i can help to up people's points too

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
FR for bonking over last weekend...

Read many FRs from bro on Toon from the Regent Lust and decided to try after failing to secure slots for my first 2 targets...

Face: 7.5, same as photo, no complaint, honest stable
Body: 8/10, Confirmed slim Syt, my favourite. Got a few scars on her lower back. Can't see it until u strip her but it is not those that will scare anyone off.
Boobs: 8/10, natural B
Bbbj: 7.5/10, not really a big fan but i hv no complaint
Paint: Not allowed. She only allows slight fingering on the outside.
French: 7/10, only allow slight french, not all the way
FJ: 8.5/10, tight and allow many positions with no black face.
GFE: 6.5/10, after 1st shot, she keeps msging on her phone.
Massage: she said she dun noe how to massage. So, I massage her instead. After breaking the ice from massaging her, GFE becomes 7.5/10
RTF: not at the moment because I still want to try my original 2 targets first.

Disclaimer: I earn nothing from writing FR. Just feel like sharing and write FRS for those who I think deserve it.

Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
RTF Toon because she's such a good bonk i can't resist. Just happen to fit my personal pref and she's very accommodating, let me satisfy myself gao gao without protest.

True, her gfe needs some work ... even rtf also still can feel a bit commercial - but maybe thai speakers will get better mileage in this area.

Any bro can share some FR for Sara, same stable?

Bro SK.

Last edited by TheRegentLust; 08-05-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster (A)

Book A Slot With Us For The Most Genuine Experience Today ! ! !
✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.
Old 24-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 25-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread