The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men and sex

I would say no to sex with a hot girl, if i know it would lead to problems down the road. e.g. If she uses sex as a mean to an end.

I am not sure about the dynamics between the couple, but I would imagine by refraining himself, there would be at least a sense of control that he could have over her. As some women could be really controlling.

The one with the lesser power in the relationship would usually start to act up when they want to say something but reluctant to speak up, with the hope that their victim would come up to them and ask "What's wrong?"

Other than that ... I suppose I would turn it down if I want to save my energy for other girls....

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 06-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexylexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I would say no to sex with a hot girl, if i know it would lead to problems down the road. e.g. If she uses sex as a mean to an end.

I am not sure about the dynamics between the couple, but I would imagine by refraining himself, there would be at least a sense of control that he could have over her. As some women could be really controlling.

The one with the lesser power in the relationship would usually start to act up when they want to say something but reluctant to speak up, with the hope that their victim would come up to them and ask "What's wrong?"

Other than that ... I suppose I would turn it down if I want to save my energy for other girls....
Thanks for the enlightening lol
Old 08-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've a friend who had a hot gf. she suck well but always like to challenge him. She is highly intelligent.

He still puns around because eat too long too bland. His late 20s.

I think I'll die early if I had his gf but I don't like her attitude. she seems to derive pleasure from showing off her IQ.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe its because u feel intimidated by her iq, if you have something good and true why is it a crime to flaunt it, its only a crime if its fake like eg she parrot other peoples ideas like its her own idea but if she truly intelligent and/or smart and or rich, then she should indulge in those virtues too bad you feel jealous and intimidated
The problem I noticed about highly educated women, is that ... they sometimes lack the sensibility to stroke men's ego once in a while.

A women could be smart, humble, and kind at the same time. I don't know about you, but I don't want a woman who deliberately flaunts her assets unnecessarily.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
its a virtue to be humble sure, but in the real world humility doenst get you very far, is it BETTER that she be humble sure, but i rather a girl who has assets to flaunt than one who has very little and pretends to be humble to hide that fact...but then again i am not short of confidence myself so these type women dont intimidate me...as to you suggestion that women are more appealing if they stroke my ego frankly i find that habit of stroking guys ego nauseating esp if the recipient is a loser that needs it , or is the girl does it to try and get something, so no, that attribute doenst appeal to me.
How does a private man-to-woman relationship got anything to do with getting far in the outside world, seriously? ... I am keen to learn .....

So you're telling me... you don't fancy your woman, once-in-a-while, calling you .. "Super handsome, smart, manly, God-like in bed? even though you know very well that it's not true ?

Oh well .. I have a weakness for sweetness. But that's just me

Old 11-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Speaking from experience, a beautiful woman's strong character & poor attitude will turn-off the most hungry man.

Otherwise, the magic is gone after the few years & he has found a sweeter nest.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Donrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scenario:

You just cooked a nice dinner for your missus and yourself. Your missus had grilled chicken while you had garlic steak. Both of you enjoyed a glass of wine each.

Subsequently after washing up you sit down on the couch and you lean forward to kiss your missus.

Missus reaction
Option 1: Jerks away , "Eww your breath stinks!"

Option 2: Gently holds your face at bay, "Baby ,I'm gonna go brush my teeth and wash up. Wanna join me?"

Which reaction would you prefer?
Old 11-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

hmmm...

I have come across some Singaporean women whose idea of a proper relationship is only when they are constantly challenging their men into arguments. And they actually enjoy being in it.

I asked one woman on how she formulated that very concept of a relationship. She self-analyzed and to my surprise, she confessed that she witnessed how arguments became the founding block of her parents dynamics. She grew up thinking that it's alright to shout at each other simply to prove a point. And funnily, though she despised her parents dynamics, she finds it difficult to choose a different model of relationships. She said she's learning to be more patient and understanding.

God have mercy on any men who are married to this type of arguing women.

Last edited by randyrockhard; 11-04-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in short, we want a rocket scientist who turns into a michelin chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom
Old 12-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywoody View Post
in short, we want a rocket scientist who turns into a michelin chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom
Hahahahaha! That is one funny statement. But yeah i get your point hahaha
Old 12-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Thanks guys for all the enlightening! This thread is buzzing up lol anymore inputs?
Old 12-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Sunrising deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex is tiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylexi View Post
Can anybody enlighten me why does a man refuse sex? Especially from his hot young girlfriend?
Old 13-04-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywoody View Post
these women exist..

my best friend's girlfriend was a former model in Milan who holds a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Master's Degree in Quantum Physics, and a ph.D in Microbiology, bakes amazing desserts.

Not sure how she does in the bedroom though~

Old 14-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post

God have mercy on any men who are married to this type of arguing women.
well said, that's why there are a lot of single ladies in the public sector.
the time they spent arguing on petty office politics can be more productively spend outside in their social lives or focusing on doing the jobs they are supposed to perform on their JD.

discussion technique with such women:
normally these type of women has the last word in any argument.
anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
Old 15-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
ShaTinGaoKia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShaTinGaoKia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrising View Post
Sex is tiring
You do it the wrong way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1