The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 17
sexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone can share experience with Private Investigator?

Hi, looking to engage one to check on someone.

Anyone has experience in engaging one?

Can anyone share how they charge?
Old 19-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone can share experience with Private Investigator?

Nothing is accurate. Just call them to make an appt. You are the paymaster so don't be shy.

Get ready the three WHATs.

Check what (whether your wife is sleeping with someone), check for what (for divorce -expensive, for curiosity-cheap cheap) and what do you already know (confirmed facts, not opinions, this determines how much time and effort needs to be put in)....
Old 19-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

For my divorce years back, took me $8000++ and I pulled the plug... Produced photos, expertly taken, that my ex was visiting gigolo bars and getting her breast and pussy licked.

She did the same to me and her PI bribed my ktv gal with $20(she claimed) to suddenly come in and kissed me like there was no tomr when I was just there for a drink. My drink was drugged that day also as I blacked out after just drinking a quarter of my usual. I didnt know until I saw the photos and confronted the stupid gal who dare do that to a regular and good friend of the boss of ktv for $20.... She never worked at that ktv again. the PI did more stuff to me on the same day... But when the photos was shown, everything was too late...

So do note some PI are unscrupulous and will do anything to get results. So if you are just curious, you must not ask him to investigate with the intent to divorce.
Old 20-03-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdrive1 View Post
Hi, looking to engage one to check on someone.

Anyone has experience in engaging one?

Can anyone share how they charge?
Make sure you engage a proper licensed investigator if you intend to use the evidence in court. Have seen many cases kenna buang because of unlicensed or part time PIs even though they managed to obtained solid evidences.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

sexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
For my divorce years back, took me $8000++ and I pulled the plug... Produced photos, expertly taken, that my ex was visiting gigolo bars and getting her breast and pussy licked.

She did the same to me and her PI bribed my ktv gal with $20(she claimed) to suddenly come in and kissed me like there was no tomr when I was just there for a drink. My drink was drugged that day also as I blacked out after just drinking a quarter of my usual. I didnt know until I saw the photos and confronted the stupid gal who dare do that to a regular and good friend of the boss of ktv for $20.... She never worked at that ktv again. the PI did more stuff to me on the same day... But when the photos was shown, everything was too late...

So do note some PI are unscrupulous and will do anything to get results. So if you are just curious, you must not ask him to investigate with the intent to divorce.
Your wife's PI is pretty garang....

Thanks for the share, bro
Old 20-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Make sure you engage a proper licensed investigator if you intend to use the evidence in court. Have seen many cases kenna buang because of unlicensed or part time PIs even though they managed to obtained solid evidences.
nah, no kids - dun think will end up in court..... thanks for the share.

Do you have any experience with them?
Old 22-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
bro thanks for sharing. like to know those solid evidences form the unlicensed PI can be used in court or not ?
Old 24-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
bro thanks for sharing. like to know those solid evidences form the unlicensed PI can be used in court or not ?

Talking abt adultery.
In layman's terms, evidence obtained illegally is not submittable in court. Only PI licensed by SPF can obtain evidence legally. The training to get the licence is not tough. Sticking by the rules of the license while getting the job done is tough. You cross the line, you lose your license.

If you'd buy a long range lens and takes photos of your husband screwing another women in the next building, that cannot be used as well, need PI Adobe mark
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1