The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky
Re: KC trap?

Bro sixnine696900,

Just fuck her and be done with it. Don't bother investing your emotions into the WL.
Old 27-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
Bro sixnine696900,

Just fuck her and be done with it. Don't bother investing your emotions into the WL.
Bro,
Just womdering.....
I was also wanting to ask, in most KC trap is because the guy give signs that he is needdie...and the FLs goes in for the kill or she really find a fanncy for the "JOHN" and work her KC because she prefer to service you compare to other customer?
How do we tell the different, between, the FLs is stocking you because you are an easy prey compare she choose to KC you because she prefer to you to others???
To be fair FLs could lazy and just let the customer choose them too, right?
Old 21-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
Just womdering.....
I was also wanting to ask, in most KC trap is because the guy give signs that he is needdie...and the FLs goes in for the kill or she really find a fanncy for the "JOHN" and work her KC because she prefer to service you compare to other customer?
How do we tell the different, between, the FLs is stocking you because you are an easy prey compare she choose to KC you because she prefer to you to others???
FL is still FL. no real KC. Wake up la....FLs are complicated and cannot be trusted. never and never spend $. imagine they can earn 1k per day! They don't need any boy friend! no way and no way.. until FL finds you can be used for something...driver? translator? finding ways to make used of... please no KC with FL. Bro, we are at the losing end for sure.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Hi Bro,
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.
I was at an "all in one entertainment center", there are spa, massage parlor, night clubs, disco, KTVs, and fish tanks types to pick girls.
OK to make a long stroy short, I could not see anything I like so I was on my way down to order an uber, but my phone was not working right, so I had to walk back to the hotel lobby, to hail a cab.
On the way to the lobby, I saw this a little bit mature sexy local Fang Bing Bing type looker.
Now having said a bit mature, is because the ages I used to is about 18 to 21...hahaha...she was about 24...hehehehe....
She said hi, and ask me to take a sit with, so I did and had a drink with her.
Chat2 and she was fun, and kind hearted, she offered to use her phone to order an uber for me.
She did not have to do it for me, but she did...
she want to do ST but I wanted LT, so we decided to exchange no and planned for another day.
I was wondering if I was being 'oiled up' for a KC trap....

Cheers.
She is a FL who is just looking for business, and would have done the same with any other guy who walked past.... ha ha.... u think too much......
Old 23-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the 3 F

Find
Fuck
Forget
Old 24-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
strike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstrike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Avoid! Unless you strike 1st prize
Old 24-05-2017, 02:17 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by strike1stprize View Post
I think I strike 1st price twice
Old 25-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
relegated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agreed!
Old 28-05-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
Ryan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Read your story in a separate thread. You are indeed an antithesis of what the consensus is =)
Old 12-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there is no cost to her anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1