The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Probably a cheating?

Thanks again for all the Bro & Sis of words of encouragement and sharing a part of your story. I find myself consider lucky compare to some of the bro stories.

Heard many other cheating stories as the wife or girlfriend cheated on them. Nowadays cheating has become a norm that it can happen to anyone.
Marriage also is not really suitable to everyone. It just a cert but that cert can bring half of your wealth away to your wife. Have to really consider carefully who you marry, are you willing to give away half your wealth to her if both of you divorce.

I trying to move on since the day I broke up with my ex and make it a clean break. It's kind of hard at first to kick the habit of thinking about her and want to text her etc. We do still contact but it getting lesser and lesser. I have to distract myself by working or doing something so I can avoid thinking about her. It takes time to fully breakaway. Time always heal.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerJ View Post
Thanks again for all the Bro & Sis of words of encouragement and sharing a part of your story. I find myself consider lucky compare to some of the bro stories.

Heard many other cheating stories as the wife or girlfriend cheated on them. Nowadays cheating has become a norm that it can happen to anyone.
Marriage also is not really suitable to everyone. It just a cert but that cert can bring half of your wealth away to your wife. Have to really consider carefully who you marry, are you willing to give away half your wealth to her if both of you divorce.

I trying to move on since the day I broke up with my ex and make it a clean break. It's kind of hard at first to kick the habit of thinking about her and want to text her etc. We do still contact but it getting lesser and lesser. I have to distract myself by working or doing something so I can avoid thinking about her. It takes time to fully breakaway. Time always heal.
Bro, move on by making yourself a better man, be it successful at work and in other hobbies and talent.
Work hard and of course take the time to go learn how to play the field again.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 07-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerJ View Post
Hi everyone..
First time starting a thread and pardon me if I have any mistake.

I found out my gf been out with a guy alone and he send her from work to Sentosa beach for dinner and send her back home.
She totally lie to me that she having OT but actually with someone else.
I'm able to caught her when she left the guy car at her place. I was waiting for her there and there's no one else in the car but the guy. There's a good 3 minutes she was in there while the car is stationary.

I confronted her and she mention he's just a close friend and she don't want me to know she out with him becoz she do not want me to think other wise. Their meet up is seeking his advice about work and relationship problems.

I found out from her this is not the first time they have met and the guy is married and his wife may not know about it. I never hear of this guy during our rs for the last 5 years.

Many things running on my mind that should I buy her explaination because never in my mind she will do this.

Guys from above situation as a 3rd party what do you think?
All above are facts that i confirm and no added emotion on it.

Thank you all for reading and maybe advice or comment that follow..
The American model is not a universal standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1