The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2016, 10:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Married a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
I thought at the beginning you got problem to get your wife off the hook. So now she agree, no longer want to wear red dress and jump down from building. Therefore suppose to be a good ending for you.
tat's y i said the toughest is cleared, nothing can be tougher n worst. It is the 1st blessing, and I'm awaiting more blessings from now on.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
tat's y i said the toughest is cleared, nothing can be tougher n worst. It is the 1st blessing, and I'm awaiting more blessings from now on.
So the next one you are going to live with is also a formal WL as I have heard you mention the first one was a WL while the second one I cannot remember what did you said.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:44 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
So the next one you are going to live with is also a formal WL as I have heard you mention the first one was a WL while the second one I cannot remember what did you said.
yes both were formal WL
Old 26-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes both were formal WL
This one married or not ? You mention several until I also cannot remember already.

There is nothing wrong with a WL no doubt many don't agree, human is human they all have feeling and love, FL and WL is not something they wish to get into in most cases, what's hard to take it to get out of it and live a normal life.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:03 PM

Quote:
This one married or not ? You mention several until I also cannot remember already.

There is nothing wrong with a WL no doubt many don't agree, human is human they all have feeling and love, FL and WL is not something they wish to get into in most cases, what's hard to take it to get out of it and live a normal life.
1st is married, 2nd not married. I dunno abt FL, but majority of the WL I heard (WL's colleagues) eventually settled down after going back to china, provided they dont have a little white face as bf or hubby. It helps if they manage to save and find a decent job or doing business
Old 26-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
1st is married, 2nd not married. I dunno abt FL, but majority of the WL I heard (WL's colleagues) eventually settled down after going back to china, provided they dont have a little white face as bf or hubby. It helps if they manage to save and find a decent job or doing business
That make sense why you let go the first. So what this second is working as right now in China ? Hope you don't mind me being too busy body.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
That make sense why you let go the first. So what this second is working as right now in China ? Hope you don't mind me being too busy body.
it is not becoz the 1st is married causing the breakup. Long story and it is complicated. 2nd one invested in shops and currently studying in uni. tat's y I said most likely I gotta setle down in cq.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is not becoz the 1st is married causing the breakup. Long story and it is complicated. 2nd one invested in shops and currently studying in uni. tat's y I said most likely I gotta setle down in cq.
Never mind about the complicated story, at least you have decided and make a choice.

Take Care
Old 27-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WL or FL, both are in the same line. But i agreed that it was not the first job that came into their minds when they first stepped into this. And once they tasted the money, it's hard for them to get out, but not impossible.
Old 14-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Please make it clear when you write a story that it's just a story. Nothing but fairytale! I'm amazed by the number of fools taken in.
Old 21-02-2017, 11:32 AM

TS seems MIA after opening this thread. Hope he will be back to share with us more abt his story and I may have something to learn from him too.
I received a pm from a bro yesterday and decide to reply here for sharing to others who are keen on similar topic as well as open discussion. Hope the bro who pm me will share here too for the sake of benefiting to whoever r keen since the info is very limited due to rare cases.
Quote:
Bro Korean,

I read your replies from the thread "Marrying an ex WL" . I hope you are well settled in CQ with your gal. I wanted to say that I too am in a similar situation and contemplating on moving to CN once I manage to settle matters here
Thx for ur blessing.I was back to sg yesterday to handle some matters after one month stay in cq.I may still need to make a few trips back to sg, depends on the situation....earliest march and latest july I will completed settle all the matters here before I completely migrate to cn, most likely sz instead of cq due to weather (too cold for her during winter and too hot for me during summer) and environment (攀比 among cousin and she dislikes it)

Quote:

I was wondering if you will be kind enough to share with this less experienced bro, some tips on how to build a relationship with a gal who was an ex-WL. I am in a relationship with an ML for the past 8 months, and have visited her in her hometown every month for that period. I enjoy every moment we spend together and I can tell that she is also genuinely enjoying herself too.
Glad u enjoy ur time with ur gal. Before I give any tips (if I'm able to), do u mind to share with us ur plan (near/mid term) with her as u was saying u plan to move to china after settle matters here.
Quote:
I find it especially tough to handle the topic of money, simply because we started out as customer and ML, though I no not make her feel that she is still an ML (especially after she left SG)and I am especially careful never to use money as leverage or to win an argument. I can understand that she feels a bit confused - I am sure she started out because of money and now she must be feeling something else (though this may well be my overactive imagination).
Money is never an easy topic to handle. And I think it is nothing much to do with how u two started as custmer/ml if she is treating u as bf now instead.
Quote:
My straightforward question for you, bro, if you are happy to share - how do you handle the topic of giving her money on a regular basis without making her feel that she is still an ML getting a regular payment from a client?
Sorry if my story is long-winded. I must say I enjoy your posts, I can feel the sincerity in your wanting to share your situation with the rest of the TS here.
Currently I'm not financially sounded to give her allowance on a regular basis, so I couldn't share my real experience on this topic. I foreseee I will be very soon doing well and able to give her money, till then I may share abt my experience on this matter. You may be thinking too much on her feeling as an ML by getting a regular allowance, it depends how much she understand ur thinking, how she treats this relationship, as well as her background.My gf's aunties asked her whether do I give her allowance and she told them I give her few k rmb monthly eventhough in reality I never give. So it is quite normal and common understanding for some of the ppl there if u r financially sound to give some pocket money to ur gf.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, really a rare good topic, and hope all bros in similar shoe doing well and good luck
Old 24-02-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

I beg to diff.
China is huge with a huge population.

Only the not well to do or average will expect the bf to "feed" them (give pocket money).

What time now? All toking cock. These WL come into this line with their eyes wide open ! They want to buy house, but Iphone, buy luxury things that's why they sell.

Never did they don't want or don't know.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
I beg to diff.
China is huge with a huge population.

Only the not well to do or average will expect the bf to "feed" them (give pocket money).

What time now? All toking cock. These WL come into this line with their eyes wide open ! They want to buy house, but Iphone, buy luxury things that's why they sell.

Never did they don't want or don't know.
Not sure what u disagree here, but I agree with most of the things u said, however it should be the common understanding for all.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedinCN View Post
She is more of a spend thrift than I am - she says we must save for our future so I don't always need to work so hard.
That last part there makes her a keeper. My wife don't fucking care how tired i am from work so long the dough comes in. Marriage isn't worth shit if you have a wonan who doesn't know how to appreciate her man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1