The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
i want to share my story, actually just an update from my previous post.

i just ended an adultery relationship. both of us married with kids.. she in unhappy marriage with the husband, i am a horny guy want to 'tao jiak' outsid.

i met this lady online, we hit it off, was having sex about every 2 weeks, for about 10 months. we always go hourly hotels.

i had to end it coz she was getting serious, and planning stuff like overseas trips etc..

so i just ended it, not so amicably too... coz only i ended it...

now its been few weeks, itching to find another again...
hi bro,

lets me up you when I regain my power.

sounds like you had a good deal.

Horny sounding milf

Its normal that after a while they start suggesting other stuff that they might not know where the lines are. You just have stand your ground

No point telling them remember the rules we agreed, they never follow rules or what is agreed upon.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

I also want to eat outside. what's a good platform to find Fwb?
Old 09-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
i want to share my story, actually just an update from my previous post.

i just ended an adultery relationship. both of us married with kids.. she in unhappy marriage with the husband, i am a horny guy want to 'tao jiak' outsid.

i met this lady online, we hit it off, was having sex about every 2 weeks, for about 10 months. we always go hourly hotels.

i had to end it coz she was getting serious, and planning stuff like overseas trips etc..

so i just ended it, not so amicably too... coz only i ended it...

now its been few weeks, itching to find another again...
Ya, once it become to sticky is the mother of all trouble, then it's time to steer clear of trouble water. So will just part, some will attempt to apply super glue. Woman, once goes into emotion track is hard to stay on course.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NathalieHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbet View Post
Let me share a story of mine
I did a FL when i was out hunting during a lonely Saturday night.... but i feel that she is already starting to avoid me. it seem like she is closer to me when she is a her home town compared to now when she is at sg.
Oh no, sad to hear that. Not sure how she is like, but she may have found someone she's more interested in.
Old 31-05-2017, 02:29 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

and the 7th year affair ended today

just got tired of hiding, lying and feeling guilty

tired of the abuse, and the unevenness of the treatment.

funny thing is years ago couldn't walk away, somehow over the years I started to fade too.

today is a new beginning.

wouldn't want to have a affair again, heavy price to pay. almost left my family for someone like this.

that would have been the worse price to pay.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-05-2017, 05:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

wow, 7 years is not a short period.

congrat to embrace the new beginning. I can undestand the feeling of tried of hiding, lying and feeling guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
and the 7th year affair ended today

just got tired of hiding, lying and feeling guilty

tired of the abuse, and the unevenness of the treatment.

funny thing is years ago couldn't walk away, somehow over the years I started to fade too.

today is a new beginning.

wouldn't want to have a affair again, heavy price to pay. almost left my family for someone like this.

that would have been the worse price to pay.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently with my FB for 7th months.

We met during corporate event and hit it off after a couple of drinks.

Lots of flirting and I shared with her my inconsistence ED and may need her to "cure" me. Slowly, texting progressed to sexting and sex happened after 3 months of flirting.

I would say now is still honey moon period, sex is great and interesting.

Only time can tell.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

2 yrs on w my fb .... we still love each other alot . but her hubs recently came back from overseas so things are tougher ..... sigh
Old 15-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
2 yrs on w my fb .... we still love each other alot . but her hubs recently came back from overseas so things are tougher ..... sigh
sounds tough bro

are you married too?
Old 15-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

ya stuck in a loveless sexless marriage w kid .... sigh .... sibeh sian ....

Quote:
sounds tough bro

are you married too?
Old 16-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
ya stuck in a loveless sexless marriage w kid .... sigh .... sibeh sian ....
that's makes 2 of us
Old 16-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
news799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its 3 in a row! What is wrong with wives?or is it us man?
Old 17-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by news799 View Post
Its 3 in a row! What is wrong with wives?or is it us man?
Both bah. My fb can make me cum twice; wife can't even make last 5 mins
Old 17-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeloner View Post
Both bah. My fb can make me cum twice; wife can't even make last 5 mins
nice....great skills bro...
Old 17-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
nice....great skills bro...
Skills and credits goes to her.. tbh it's always about the sexual compatibility, isn't it?

Only time can tells...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1