The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Divorced man and woman pls fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I will be blunt.
You are a fucking idiot to go into the marriage, and an asshole to bring a child into this world.

I did the same a decade ago and do not deserve sympathy or support from anybody....................a social worker that has solutions you can never imagine.

Well, a fellow divorcee said the same to me in a nastier manner when he saw me fighting on one end and sharing my sorrows on another... and I couldn't thank him enough.
True, in a way, not all of us are suited for marriage and kid(s), still we made the bed, we have to decide to sleep in it or not....
Old 29-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I'm 39 and most of my friends are like mid 20s.

i run my own startup making less than a McDonald's pay.

Can anyone tell me where to look for girls in the late 20s or early 30s?

my dating apps really sucked with like less than 5 matches in a month. Going through divorce.
Old 29-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post

my dating apps really sucked with like less than 5 matches in a month. Going through divorce.
Dating involves money. Since you're earning so little. Are you able to support yourself and your start up first?
Why don't you get your priorities right first before you want to date?
Put your effort in your startup make it successful before you decided to date again. As I said, men goes for pretty girls. Pretty girls goes for capable men.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

At the age of 39, your start up barely earns that of macdonald pay....u should really concentrate on it.....if after a year or so, it is still the same. Please dun carry on dreaming and go look for a proper job. And women should be the last thing in ur mind. If u need quick fix, just go geylang or DIY. It would not be realistic to expect to get a gf when u can barely feed yourself...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post

with lack of common sense i expect his startup to also fail along with the rest of his life...where to look for girls..everywherem in gym in train in social clubs, if you have looks, money and charisma you dont need to go out look for them....the question you should be asking is how do i make myself more successful and thus successful with woman, but divorcee, mcd eqiv pay and 40 doesnt help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1