The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
voluptuousvenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Divorced man and woman pls fall in

Damn!! So f*cking pissed with the husband right now and im always thinking of divorce.

Unappreciative, always finding wrong things, overly critical, too high expectations and even tells me that I'm his daily frustration... to my face! Who wouldn't feel bad and rebellious?!

I've tried... Really hard enough. For a very long time. Divorce is so difficult. How to handle finances, how to handle the property. I don't even mind leaving him everything just to get out of this hell hole fucking shit. Too much hurt, personal attack, verbal abuse. I soooo hate it.

I'm a fucking mess.

An old lady once told me, when you get old, you will only think of one thing. Your personal happiness. Don't live life in regret. Do what makes you happy.

So I guess she is right. So will I still be happy? Yes. I can be happy. But it's a fake happiness out of choice. Not genuine happiness...
Old 23-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuousvenus View Post
Damn!! So f*cking pissed with the husband right now and im always thinking of divorce.

Unappreciative, always finding wrong things, overly critical, too high expectations and even tells me that I'm his daily frustration... to my face! Who wouldn't feel bad and rebellious?!

I've tried... Really hard enough. For a very long time. Divorce is so difficult. How to handle finances, how to handle the property. I don't even mind leaving him everything just to get out of this hell hole fucking shit. Too much hurt, personal attack, verbal abuse. I soooo hate it.

I'm a fucking mess.

An old lady once told me, when you get old, you will only think of one thing. Your personal happiness. Don't live life in regret. Do what makes you happy.

So I guess she is right. So will I still be happy? Yes. I can be happy. But it's a fake happiness out of choice. Not genuine happiness...
@voluptuousvenus, you looks very emotional. May I ask you a question, are you so emotional at home. Your mood seems to swing from left to right every now and then.

Take Care
Old 24-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
voluptuousvenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
@voluptuousvenus, you looks very emotional. May I ask you a question, are you so emotional at home. Your mood seems to swing from left to right every now and then.

Take Care
You know what, im always cool.. then someone will just snap and ruin my perfectly wonderful day. That's my daily life. Sometime i choose to ignore but patience has its limits and lately it just gets under my skin. So yeah, maybe I've been emotional lately.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know what, im always cool.. then someone will just snap and ruin my perfectly wonderful day. That's my daily life. Sometime i choose to ignore but patience has its limits and lately it just gets under my skin. So yeah, maybe I've been emotional lately.
How long you both married ? If really cannot make it then look for a councilor.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
@voluptuousvenus, just keep yourself happy. You need to be independent, you don't depend on anyone to be happy be it you are married or not. If you care too much about what others say, it will be very sad life.

What others said is their opinion, you cannot stop others from feeling otherwise and if you keep chasing their expectation, then you are going no where.

Give yourself some time to do what you like and give him some space, if he want to nag, let him nag, I guess you already go use to it already.

For me my other half nag, I just don't bother and do my own things that's how I keep the relationship, so long as you don't get involve and don't feel hurt then nothing will happen as it takes both hands to clap, one hand cannot clap and make noise.

I have too much things to look after, my work, my interest, my hobby, my sports just don't have much time for her to nag, when nag come by, I am off to do my interest just don't bother, very soon the nag will goes off because nobody around cares.

If you cannot past this hurdle, marriage at this stage difficult to last. I guess your marriage at this stage don't need to curdle and hold hand and sweet words any more, just see each other daily will do, you do your work and he does his hobby under the same roof.

Take Care
Old 26-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is not going to sound nice. At the rate your mood swings, I don't blame your husband from warring with you. You come online to rant in a heartbeat. It just shows how impulsive you are. How quick you are to get even. Nobody can ruin your day. You decide whether you allow that bad event to ruin your day. Your self centred-ness is telling.

Granted, you hubby has his flaws. But I do not wish to be married to you either. You need to know your place in a marriage. You need to submit to your hubby, not the other way round. If you keep challenging your hubby head on, your marriage will inevitably fail. I do not know of a man that will yield. Men are not created that way. You need to change your thinking if you want to keep your marriage.
Old 26-02-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For me my other half nag, I just don't bother and do my own things that's how I keep the relationship, so long as you don't get involve and don't feel hurt then nothing will happen as it takes both hands to clap, one hand cannot clap and make noise.

I have too much things to look after, my work, my interest, my hobby, my sports just don't have much time for her to nag, when nag come by, I am off to do my interest just don't bother, very soon the nag will goes off because nobody around cares.
The blind leading the blind imho.

A quarrel is sometimes an opportunity to communicate. For some, the only time. There is no successful marriage I know of where there is A, no communication, and B, no quarrels. It is how one comes off after a quarrel that will determine the quality of the marriage. Do you get personal. Are you a historian.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

No war bring good ending. Every family has its own problem therefore it is difficult to say who is blind. No point fire the first blank to show dominance. It's important to keep the harmony be it in a family or on social media platform.
Old 26-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
No war bring good ending. Every family has its own problem therefore it is difficult to say who is blind. No point fire the first blank to show dominance. It's important to keep the harmony be it in a family or on social media platform.
Thank you for demonstrating my point, that a man will not yield either his opinion or his position. This is a man's created instinct. A wise woman will know how to submit to her husband yet twist his neck subtlely.

While every family problem is different, the method to deriving a solution is invariably the same. It is your own marriage. You decide whether the presence or absence of communication advances it
Old 26-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Thank you for demonstrating my point, that a man will not yield either his opinion or his position. This is a man's created instinct. A wise woman will know how to submit to her husband yet twist his neck subtlely.

While every family problem is different, the method to deriving a solution is invariably the same. It is your own marriage. You decide whether the presence or absence of communication advances it
Well, wise or not wise is one thing, I guess if both can get up to the stage of marriage, both should already know how to deal with each other. Nobody is a saint, so definitely will have some short coming.

Some likes to be quiet, don't like others to disturb, some like to be noisy some love to comment on others short coming, some likes to boss around and the list goes on. Not all this will show up during courtship, however when time passes after marriage most will be demonstrated. Sometime some small little action that one does daily may have annoy another so at time we need to be understandable, be it the husband or the wife.
Old 26-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apparently marriage is the only risk which can't be calculated. Who you date may not remain as the same person as the one you marry even when physically the person is the same. 日久见人心. No matter how well one hides their true self, it will be revealed one day. Even if it is the true side, people change. How can one be sure 10~20 years down the road, the person still remains the same? Impossible.

Still, people get married for various reasons. In the end, hope is the only one that keeps people positive.

I guess the keyword is adapt.

Hope bros and sisters here have a blissful marriage..
Old 27-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well if korean wants divorce i won't be surprised. the amount of geylang commitment he's put in are noticeable lol. chillout people~
Old 27-02-2017, 03:13 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
well if korean wants divorce i won't be surprised. the amount of geylang commitment he's put in are noticeable lol. chillout people~
Lol r u referring to me? Want divorce n war with sinister max is irrelevant
Old 27-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
Apparently marriage is the only risk which can't be calculated. Who you date may not remain as the same person as the one you marry even when physically the person is the same. 日久见人心. No matter how well one hides their true self, it will be revealed one day. Even if it is the true side, people change. How can one be sure 10~20 years down the road, the person still remains the same? Impossible.

Still, people get married for various reasons. In the end, hope is the only one that keeps people positive.

I guess the keyword is adapt.

Hope bros and sisters here have a blissful marriage..
I am married 17 years. Have many kids. To this day, my wife and me still hold hands when out. We still giggle and make faces at each other's silly jokes. She is my best friend. There is no greater joy than a happy family.

Yes, people change. But make no mistake about it. I am not just lucky to have a happy marriage. It is hard work. Most importantly, it is about the choices one make.

Some men choose not to communicate with their wife to keep abreast of changes. Some women choose to believe in equality, clashes with her husband and wonder why her marriage is failing. Well, she chose a modern day thinking. She will get a modern day result - high divorce rates.

My bible says men and women are not created equally. One was designed to dominate while the other designed to be loved. Reverse the order and there will be chaos. Wisdom is the ability to choose correctly. I have often found it lacking in this forum.
Old 27-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zhenmafan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, u sound like a marriage counsellor sia, but kudos to your happy marriage. A friend told me he joined this forum and find FL to find balance in his marriage. Everyday kobe beef eat like oso will puke. When marriage come to stage when it gets negative and repulsive, it like after a kobe beef binge when u can't even put another piece into your mouth le, very hard to reverse relation even back to normal state. Only a miracle or internal character change will alter it course. But it hard to change as I always believe, a person never changes BUT can moderate. If high level of moderation then look kinda changed since it is easier to see past the teeny bit of "character residue". Divorce and separation will bring peace and peace allow us to reflect. And if during reflection feel lonely, many bros here or FLs readily provide company. hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1