The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Divorced man and woman pls fall in

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontee View Post
. how do i go about serving the papers?[/QUOTE
]
go see a cheap lawyer, plenty offer online, serve him the tissue or toilet paper, go rent a room on your own. game over simple!
Old 28-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Plainvanilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also considering a divorce. Sole breadwinner but wife is just not appreciative and critical. In any case,we have been sleeping apart for a number of years. Married with one kid for about 7 years.

My thinking now is that I am only in my mid thirties, and if cut off now, I have a better chance of starting afresh i.e. with a new relationship. Also, my salary is likely to increase further and this only means alimony goes up. So 短痛不如长痛.

Some people say I should try to salvage the relationship but I have tried. Also, it looks to me that I, as a man, have more to lose by dragging things out.

Guys who have gone down this path - what do you think ?
Old 04-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainvanilla View Post
I am also considering a divorce. Sole breadwinner but wife is just not appreciative and critical. In any case,we have been sleeping apart for a number of years. Married with one kid for about 7 years.

My thinking now is that I am only in my mid thirties, and if cut off now, I have a better chance of starting afresh i.e. with a new relationship. Also, my salary is likely to increase further and this only means alimony goes up. So 短痛不如长痛.

Some people say I should try to salvage the relationship but I have tried. Also, it looks to me that I, as a man, have more to lose by dragging things out.

Agree .... i m lost too. No lov left. So critical ..... i m sole breadwinner but like owe her a living.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My advice for you once divorce try not to remarry again and repeat the same old cycle . Love will eventually will fade and most woman are the same. Stay Single and enjoy your freedom. The woman charter here will kill you . You only have one life.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

So the 7 years itch is real! lolz.

The point is no matter which girl you date.
Eventually it will be the same.
Passion fades away and you will be critical of her and she will be critical of you.
Is like a vicious cycle.

Just do what you seems right and not regret for the rest of your life.
Remember you only live once!
Old 05-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Appreciate the replies. It is kind of depressing to think that even if I did divorce and get into a new relationship, it would eventually end up the same (though hopefully not).

The other option is to do whatever I want outside the marriage. But I don't think that is a long term solution given the risks including getting caught.

Quite sianz with my wife now..refuse to visit my parents with me during CNY, says it's enough for me to go ... even my parents think I should consider a divorce. What the hell is wrong with some women nowadays ?! Just venting.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
So the 7 years itch is real! lolz.

The point is no matter which girl you date.
Eventually it will be the same.
Passion fades away and you will be critical of her and she will be critical of you.
Is like a vicious cycle.

Just do what you seems right and not regret for the rest of your life.
Remember you only live once!
No shit, the seven year itch is real! I felt I could put up with this until recently, and then I realised that I can't (physically, mentally, emotionally) put up with it anymore. Probably also due to the fact that wife didn't want to have sex for a year.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
My advice for you once divorce try not to remarry again and repeat the same old cycle . Love will eventually will fade and most woman are the same. Stay Single and enjoy your freedom. The woman charter here will kill you . You only have one life.
The biggest mistake any man can make in Singapore is to get married here.
The fucking Womens Charter will destroy your marriage and kill you.

F * C K THE WOMENS CHARTER !!
Old 06-02-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
No shit, the seven year itch is real! I felt I could put up with this until recently, and then I realised that I can't (physically, mentally, emotionally) put up with it anymore. Probably also due to the fact that wife didn't want to have sex for a year.
haha, I thought I had it bad.
Only have sex with wife less than 10 times a year.
You had it worse than me.
I feel you bro!

Even your parents support you.
So just do what you have to do!
Old 14-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

6TRACY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if above song will play.

anyway,
1. gave up career,
2. bored him a child,
3. he flirts,
4. you forgive,
5. it goes on,
6. separated>divorce,
7. life goes on,
8. child is most impt, keeps my sanity.

TQ.
Old 14-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You need to talk to her about your sexual needs bro, and the real possibility of a divorce.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Not all the woman is the same, only marry the rite woman
Old 16-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12267 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Just my thoughts for sharing and no right or wrong.

Known many divorced couples (relatives and friends), there are many reasons for wanting to get divorced.

I come to conclusion that the ordinary folk and the poor have lower divorce rate than those who have higher earning power, dynamics persons and the rich.

The ordinary folk and the poor are more tolerance in their marriage life. Their offspring are their bonding of the families. That does not mean that they are always living happily together under one roof.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
legnaznov is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

]Just my thoughts for sharing and no right or wrong.

Known many divorced couples (relatives and friends), there are many reasons for wanting to get divorced.

I come to conclusion that the ordinary folk and the poor have lower divorce rate than those who have higher earning power, dynamics persons and the rich.

The ordinary folk and the poor are more tolerance in their marriage life. Their offspring are their bonding of the families. That does not mean that they are always living happily together under one roof.[

very common nowadays.
Old 21-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

To start a relationship is easy but to maintain is so tough. I choose to be single after divorce.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1