The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2016, 05:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Divorced man and woman pls fall in

Dear bro/sis who divorced, going to divorce, thinking of walking this path, pls join in and share anything related to divorce. I'm joining this club pretty soon

Just saw this news today

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/2953168.html
Old 13-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Happier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Divorced man and woman pls fall in

Why would you want to divorce ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Dear bro/sis who divorced, going to divorce, thinking of walking this path, pls join in and share anything related to divorce. I'm joining this club pretty soon

Just saw this news today

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/2953168.html
Old 13-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

u got kick out or what?
Old 13-07-2016, 11:49 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
u got kick out or what?
i kick myself out
Old 14-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro, fall in here to cry together? or celebrate together?

I say..whatever makes one happy, YOLO!
Old 14-07-2016, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Haha bro, fall in here to cry together? or celebrate together?

I say..whatever makes one happy, YOLO!
for me is to celebrate. of coz other can fall in to cry too? brotherhood and sisterhood for divorsees
Old 14-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Happier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share? What so bad about her?
Old 14-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happier View Post
Mind to share? What so bad about her?
Simply put never love her and from the beginning blackmail me to suicide. Now growing up not so silly thinking so time to move on
Old 14-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am in the divorce club for past 4 years .....
Old 15-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably due to expectation gap getting bigger as the couple stay married over the years. Wives expect husband to be the perfect Robert and denies sex as n when she likes. Husband expects wife to be how a normal wife shld be but our sg princesses continue to amaze us.

And no I'm not married, yet. Lol
Old 15-07-2016, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
I am in the divorce club for past 4 years .....
nice to meet u, senior
Old 15-07-2016, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Probably due to expectation gap getting bigger as the couple stay married over the years. Wives expect husband to be the perfect Robert and denies sex as n when she likes. Husband expects wife to be how a normal wife shld be but our sg princesses continue to amaze us.

And no I'm not married, yet. Lol
nice to meet u, junior
Old 15-07-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 17
Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!

TS ... look like this thread encourage more for divorced.

I have these thought many times but I cant, commitment to my kids. So make do with whatever I have. Still putting in effort.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocarddoll View Post
TS ... look like this thread encourage more for divorced.

I have these thought many times but I cant, commitment to my kids. So make do with whatever I have. Still putting in effort.
Not for encouragement, just for ppl who divorced, in the midst of divorse or soon to divorse to chip in

of coz also welcome those who doesnt have that in mind to join in for some tcss

y u have tat in mind? mind to share abit? Will u reconsider when ur kids grow up and independent?
Old 15-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 17
Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not for encouragement, just for ppl who divorced, in the midst of divorse or soon to divorse to chip in

of coz also welcome those who doesnt have that in mind to join in for some tcss

y u have tat in mind? mind to share abit? Will u reconsider when ur kids grow up and independent?
I cant tell... as long as in the relationship, I will try to make things work. Who knows? But kids need to be a fully independent adult, till then will assess the situation.

It doesnt help I am the sole breadwinner, she kinda of sacrifice a lot in supporting the kids and family. So it will be unfair to her if I do these thing.

Thoughts are thoughts but in reality I have to weight all my options. Luckily for me, the recent vacation do helps improves the situation much more. Guess sometime could be my devil inside me phyco me in wrong path. In stressful work environment and coming home in a bad situation does help at times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1