The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 16-03-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
meaning u can sign via cr cd, n they have 'tips' indicated on the slip for u to write???
Not sure about payment via credit card. But Yes sir they have tips indicated on the sip for u to write
Old 20-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
They abit hard sell of their so called package which u can choose to reject.

And even tipping is through their menu slip during payment.

Think I will stick to my other usual salons until their girls are more hands on...

Those regular salon visitors will know their girls all quite newbies.. skill set isn't there yet
After checking their facebook page, went down to take a look and try their service.

The place is rather stylishly decorated and has a welcome feel and the girls are all Malaysians. I would guess their age range would be 18-30+...

Tried the Senses Spa to see what the fuss was all about and I have to say the service was good and the whole thing took almost 2 hours.

Overall, it's a nice place to chill and relax and but the only gripe I would have is their pricing. The Senses Spa cost $89

So bros who wanna chill can consider this place but the pricing is higher than most other salons...
Old 21-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Altec7, can u share what we can expect of 'Senses Spa'???

Thanks

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
Very seh place. I will rather go elsewhere for sure. Don't waste your money bro
Old 21-03-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks
Hey bro owen10, it's nothing to shout about really.
There is the normal hair spa which includes head, shoulder and arms massage.
Plus ear digging/candling and finally a hair wash.

You can try and share your experience
Old 22-03-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Very seh place. I will rather go elsewhere for sure. Don't waste your money bro
hi bro, how u doin?
long time no chat
thanks for the warning abt this place ... u been there b4?
i like to try new places cos of the novelty, but of cos it muz also be yr $$$'s worth la.
ok since old bird like u strongly discourage, i will give it a skip lest there r good reviews.

Cheers!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Hey bro owen10, it's nothing to shout about really.
There is the normal hair spa which includes head, shoulder and arms massage.
Plus ear digging/candling and finally a hair wash.

You can try and share your experience
Hi bro, thanks for the heads up.
Have u been to the Spas ard Jln Besar, like MTW?
If u have, how does the experience rate compared to this new spa?

Price wise, if u goto a normal spa, hair n face wash + hair spa + massage head, neck, shoulder, hands ... all in ~75mins abt $60 ... Super is also abt that too?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, thanks for the heads up.
Have u been to the Spas ard Jln Besar, like MTW?
If u have, how does the experience rate compared to this new spa?

Price wise, if u goto a normal spa, hair n face wash + hair spa + massage head, neck, shoulder, hands ... all in ~75mins abt $60 ... Super is also abt that too?
Of course bro.
I've been patronising lots of such hair salons or Spas but it's just the novelty factor that drew me to try it.

In comparison I would still say those Spas in and around Jalan Besar area provide the better value for money and experience.

Those are just my personal thoughts though
Old 28-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 19
Mai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to beholdMai Jia Qi is a splendid one to behold

finally went to give this a try today, supposed to go down yest but last min had things on, so changed the appt to today..spoke to the one whom i think is the best-looking amongst all judging from their fb page...

when i reached, she said she needed to go off and arrange another one to cut and wash for me...i was like wth!! but i thought never mind la, since already come down, just try and see how...

the gal who wash and cut for me was ok la, not really my type but young and sweet...my aim was to check out the place and to have a proper cut and massage, something different from my usual haunt...

place is nicely renovated, still new la...but that really is about it...nothing to shout abt for this place...

the facilities lose to the established outlets like MTW... only had 3 washing bays...but a lot of chairs in front...

doesn't have a spa room for those who want more privacy and less noise from the outside...

to the skills and service level...again, lose to those more established outlets like MTW...(i used MTW bcos I think most bros who are into hair spas would have been there minimally once before)... the gal who massaged for me can't massaged for nuts, maybe bcos newbie....she says she worked at hair salon previously, so cut and wash skills ok (or at least she claims), massage still learning...ok fine...

her cut and wash skills also leaves much to be desired...i'm not looking for a stylist haircut, just a simple and normal cut that most guys will do...after she finished with the cut, i was like wtf!! i knew i am gonna waste money already, so decided to make do with the cut and proceed for the wash and massage...

wash-wise, the time spent and skills also lose....massage also non-existent..

so seriously, my advice is skip this place... those established outlets at jln besar will thrash this place upside down....at least until the skills and services here improves in future...

having said so, i think the worst thing is the pricing... i took the $89.90 spa package... there's other packages but it all involved doing face mask, i'm not really into doing face mask at such places...if i really want i would have gone to a facial place... so the $89 package is the one with wash and spa but without face mask...

top it off with a hair cut for $20... that's like almost $110....at the end of it, u need to circle the slip of paper to give tips...$2/$5/$10... seriously, the boss of this place need to review this...otherwise this place probably ain't gonna survive for long... jln besar places are cheaper, services and skills are better....

oh, the final straw, when i left, i asked if can pay by credit card, the boss (this moustache guy, who keeps walking in and out from the front desk to the back and forth) replied he don't have because the banks mandate him to put down a 120k deposit....not so sure how true is this but when i told him other places are much cheaper and can pay by card... he simply gave me the bo chup face...

and last thing...the parking for this area is horrible la... damn difficult to find parking by the street side... the nearest possible parking is probably at the grandlink sq area... and it's by the hour unless u go after 5pm...

so...end of the story...i'll most likely not go back again....although the girls all wear super short shorts and like to show their butt cheeks... i think i saw 3 or 4 today... so the whole session i was enjoying the butt cheeks bcos the service and skills ain't nothing to shout about...

advice to all bros is dun bother to go to this place.. it is just another hair spa salon where the boss employ a lot of malaysians and PRCs and package them as some Supergirls and jack up their prices to make it seem elusive... mind you, it costs $169 for a 2 hour spa!
Old 29-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Jia Qi View Post

advice to all bros is dun bother to go to this place.. it is just another hair spa salon where the boss employ a lot of malaysians and PRCs and package them as some Supergirls and jack up their prices to make it seem elusive... mind you, it costs $169 for a 2 hour spa!
Thanks for comprehensive CR bro
Old 29-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Of course bro.
I've been patronising lots of such hair salons or Spas but it's just the novelty factor that drew me to try it.

In comparison I would still say those Spas in and around Jalan Besar area provide the better value for money and experience.

Those are just my personal thoughts though
Thanks for yr unselfish sharing bro

Very useful info indeed

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Way too expensive, I Cheong in batam hair salon much cheaper price

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
RAYMO90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
finally went to give this a try today, supposed to go down yest but last min had things on, so changed the appt to today..spoke to the one whom i think is the best-looking amongst all judging from their fb page...

when i reached, she said she needed to go off and arrange another one to cut and wash for me...i was like wth!! but i thought never mind la, since already come down, just try and see how...

the gal who wash and cut for me was ok la, not really my type but young and sweet...my aim was to check out the place and to have a proper cut and massage, something different from my usual haunt...

place is nicely renovated, still new la...but that really is about it...nothing to shout abt for this place...

the facilities lose to the established outlets like MTW... only had 3 washing bays...but a lot of chairs in front...

doesn't have a spa room for those who want more privacy and less noise from the outside...

to the skills and service level...again, lose to those more established outlets like MTW...(i used MTW bcos I think most bros who are into hair spas would have been there minimally once before)... the gal who massaged for me can't massaged for nuts, maybe bcos newbie....she says she worked at hair salon previously, so cut and wash skills ok (or at least she claims), massage still learning...ok fine...

her cut and wash skills also leaves much to be desired...i'm not looking for a stylist haircut, just a simple and normal cut that most guys will do...after she finished with the cut, i was like wtf!! i knew i am gonna waste money already, so decided to make do with the cut and proceed for the wash and massage...

wash-wise, the time spent and skills also lose....massage also non-existent..

so seriously, my advice is skip this place... those established outlets at jln besar will thrash this place upside down....at least until the skills and services here improves in future...

having said so, i think the worst thing is the pricing... i took the $89.90 spa package... there's other packages but it all involved doing face mask, i'm not really into doing face mask at such places...if i really want i would have gone to a facial place... so the $89 package is the one with wash and spa but without face mask...

top it off with a hair cut for $20... that's like almost $110....at the end of it, u need to circle the slip of paper to give tips...$2/$5/$10... seriously, the boss of this place need to review this...otherwise this place probably ain't gonna survive for long... jln besar places are cheaper, services and skills are better....

oh, the final straw, when i left, i asked if can pay by credit card, the boss (this moustache guy, who keeps walking in and out from the front desk to the back and forth) replied he don't have because the banks mandate him to put down a 120k deposit....not so sure how true is this but when i told him other places are much cheaper and can pay by card... he simply gave me the bo chup face...

and last thing...the parking for this area is horrible la... damn difficult to find parking by the street side... the nearest possible parking is probably at the grandlink sq area... and it's by the hour unless u go after 5pm...

so...end of the story...i'll most likely not go back again....although the girls all wear super short shorts and like to show their butt cheeks... i think i saw 3 or 4 today... so the whole session i was enjoying the butt cheeks bcos the service and skills ain't nothing to shout about...

Thank you bro for the warning.
Old 25-04-2017, 06:16 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Way too expensive, I Cheong in batam hair salon much cheaper price
Don't compare with Batam lah.. u need to ferry over to batam and waste time

U just need to check out any other hair salon and u will know the geylang new hair salon is trash.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Don't compare with Batam lah.. u need to ferry over to batam and waste time

U just need to check out any other hair salon and u will know the geylang new hair salon is trash.
wise advice fr d old bird

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1