The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can you report a missing person to the police, but you are just a friend only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1986 View Post
No money involved, we know each other for 3months, got talk on the phone and she is a girl, got share her pic(now don't know is real her or someone else)

She said she is a Doctor, and because something happen to her, she cannot meet me at first, need wait until April, supposed we meet on April 18, but afterwards she is not contact able, her number not reachable. Just dissappear.

I was concerned about her, it was odd she will message me and we talk on the phone every day. Suddenly she disappeared.

Worse part, i also let her talked to my parents over the phone, saying that we are serious in relationships, want to ROM end of the year, she convinced my parents and i also took part to lie to my parents that i have meet her in person and we are dating out on weekends, etc.

Now she just dissappeared. Makes me feel iam the catfish. I don't even know how to tell my parents that i have lied to them.
maciam marriage in maplestory
Old 22-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
aaaa1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
no worries bro... just learn from this, get stronger and move on

catfish is quite common and it could had been worst... many weird people around. can watch some examples from the popular MTV show: http://www.mtv.com.au/catfish-the-tv-show
Thank you bro, the story line really like what i encounter, really sad n feel stupid now
Old 22-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Can you report a missing person to the police, but you are just a friend only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
are you a doctor or a high earning professional? if yoiu are and you are so naive really suprising and if you are NOT, then you should know most girls are very practical and marry UP not many situations they marry down, so lets just be realistic saves you alot of grief and being scammed
thank you for scolding me, thanks. i deserved it.
Old 22-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Sorry to hear all this.

I came upon your thread before anyone else replied, and thought to myself I didn't want to be the first one to tell you what was so blindingly obvious.

I know you still.. erm, have a lot to learn. Can sense you're sincere, but I'm sorry that you got played this way.

Meet real girls please, don't you ever start another relationship without everything being communicated face to face.
One sentence stung me.
Didn't want to be e first one to tell you what was so blindingly obvious.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually you can report a missing person whom is not related to you. There is an agency that is setup by former policemen and staffed by volunteers that looks into cases of missing persons. They are not bound by red tape like the regular police (eg wait 24 hrs, related etc...). If they think your case merit immediate action..... they will activate their sources and volunteers.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
One sentence stung me.
Didn't want to be e first one to tell you what was so blindingly obvious.
Hi lady.. I noticed that you were looking for a drinking buddy tomorrow, truly sorry but I'll be away for three days so I can't apply.

Sorry my words stung you out of no where, will make it up you when I can, with your permission, of course
Old 22-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Now is year 2017...

Tell me u r joking with me and ur stories... Rom with Someone u never meet before? One of the best joke I heard in 2017...

What u need is a social life...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 22-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Hi lady.. I noticed that you were looking for a drinking buddy tomorrow, truly sorry but I'll be away for three days so I can't apply.

Sorry my words stung you out of no where, will make it up you when I can, with your permission, of course
It's tonight... haha..
Apply if any want to fit..
Old 22-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Unhappy Re: Can you report a missing person to the police, but you are just a friend only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Now is year 2017...

Tell me u r joking with me and ur stories... Rom with Someone u never meet before? One of the best joke I heard in 2017...

What u need is a social life...
i was very convinced she was real (at that point).. haiz been chatting with her for 3 months, every day.. actually i been catfish, i can say is she really can win star award for best actor in lying performance.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was very convinced she was real (at that point).. haiz been chatting with her for 3 months, every day.. actually i been catfish, i can say is she really can win star award for best actor in lying performance.
Put down your phone, go outside and find a real human to chat for god sake...
Old 23-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Put down your phone, go outside and find a real human to chat for god sake...
Fyi. This is her email address which by now has been deactivated.
[email protected]

The phone number she used also has been deactivated. I wont put the full number here, worry isp would reassigned to other user. Her number ending with 8xxxx035

Hope there r are no other samster encountered this liar
Old 01-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
wkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of lightwkc77 is a glorious beacon of light

Buddy, just move on. Dont bother about this girl or boy or creature whom u never even met in real.
Fuck it and move on. Its not easy but its not the end of the world.
Life goes on and one way to deal with it, do some weight lifting or stuff to kills your mind from thinking

Internet are full of shit. Take this as a lesson learnt and stay hard
Old 01-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fyi. This is her email address which by now has been deactivated.
[email protected]

The phone number she used also has been deactivated. I wont put the full number here, worry isp would reassigned to other user. Her number ending with 8xxxx035

Hope there r are no other samster encountered this liar
Next time talk to human. A human will only be deactivated when he/she dies.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Learn your lesson. Don't give the whole of your heart ever.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got cheated by this catfish using email [email protected]?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1