The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Seek companions, not spouses.
Old 14-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SherbetGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Single is good. Alot freedom & do not have to report to anyone where are u going.

Sometimes will feel lonely but just need to find things or hobbies that u like to do to occupy the time.

No drama or lies from your other half . No need scare of being hurt again.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Seek companions, not spouses.
I agree with this
Old 18-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sounds depressing
it is. Until vice both paid and free becomes a candy. Not good for the liver though.
Old 19-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Depression.
Meaning of life is what?
To pro create and then abandon the sperm contributor?
To find a lifetime buoy and hold on until the buoy burst?
I'm almost losing the game of life...
Old 19-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
Depression.
Meaning of life is what?
To pro create and then abandon the sperm contributor?
To find a lifetime buoy and hold on until the buoy burst?
I'm almost losing the game of life...
Meaning of life is to realize that the game is not worth playing.

Procreation is for the interest of the species as a whole, this creates the magic called 'love'. But the individual is forsaken by nature thereafter.

We're born self-sufficient. The world outside is merely a meagre projection or mirror of the world within us.. The mistake is seeking the buoy in external things.

No one will gain all without losing all - in the spiritual sense.

Last edited by desmondquek; 19-04-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old 19-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

I grew up to be quite the selfish person, I used to love having people in my life but, over the years I started to only consider self interests only.

Not saying that I'm very inconsiderate towards other people, it's just that I don't usually put them first. This translates back to having a girlfriend, I don't think she'll get the right amount of attention from me. I understand not all girls need my undivided attention but, I don't feel like jumping into something so halfheartedly, it just doesn't sit right with me.

I do admire my parents marriage, they are polar opposites but, they are still able to make ends meet and accommodate each other. However, just like another brother mentioned above, I prefer to just sit and admire only and not make it a reality for myself.

As for what I'm up to currently, I'm trying to get in the best shape of my life, it has always been a small goal of mine. I plan to invest money and time into proper nutrition, focus on improving myself a little bit everyday and to start learning to enjoy whatever life throws at me.
Old 20-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
Meaning of life is to realize that the game is not worth playing.

Procreation is for the interest of the species as a whole, this creates the magic called 'love'. But the individual is forsaken by nature thereafter.

We're born self-sufficient. The world outside is merely a meagre projection or mirror of the world within us.. The mistake is seeking the buoy in external things.

No one will gain all without losing all - in the spiritual sense.
Sounds zen, bro.

Then, what is the meaning of life, if its not a game?
Old 20-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
Sounds zen, bro.

Then, what is the meaning of life, if its not a game?
Unfortunately, the reply I made above was not derived from experience, but from occasional readings of certain philosophical works over the years. Thus an answer in the abstract I'm perhaps able to render, but not one that has its basis in experience. Yet what prompted me into reading those works was surely an disillusionment with life generally.

Religion and philosophy share the same root of metaphysics, which deal with things transcendental. Now philosophy has the advantage of presenting truths in a more stark and naked fashion, whereas the former has to clothe it behind myths and allegories. However, philosophy may only go up to a certain point as our minds has certain innate limits. What is beyond this has been given names like: Prajna-Paramita, Tao, Nirvana, Moksha, Satori, Communion with God, and so on. To get a glimpse into this, we have to consult mystical works. They are the ones who have attained the final goal of all life.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
chiongraw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchiongraw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchiongraw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheesy as it may look, but I am trying to better myself.
Lose some extra kilos etc.

I have very little faith in relationships nowadays unfortunately.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

If no marriage, where to seek companion? For a lifetime or for a limited duration? Only time will tell.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Whatever problem it is, either it is within the family or external problems, one must learn to let go. I am single and life is not without problems. I am aware married people have more responsibilities and more worries than single people. But then I really do not want to compare with them. Let me lead my own life. Whatever it is I must learn how to live independently and take care of myself. Currently I am having fever and trying hard to find a cure without seeing a doctor or taking medication as I got fed up of taking too much last time. Trying an alternative cure this time. Hope for a recovery soon.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Work, exercise, charity, travelling.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
blue01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lets arrange a meet up . for singles, divorcee .. to chit chat and maybe share about own encounters / experiences

anyone interested?
Old 10-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Life of course easier and more fun for singles in SINGAPORE-no responsibility for anyone, can do anything anytime , no need to give and take/compromise ect2, UNTIL you stop working ,or fall sick then what?
Living alone and wondering what to do the next day?
You can join a cause/group, travel, ect2 but deep inside, is it fulfilling?
The ultimate beneficiaries-nieces and nephews as these will be the closest relatives to you when everybody else are gone-unless you move to places like Thailand/Laos /Cambodia Laos ect2 where younger girls are still prepared to be an Ah Pek's constant companion and live/travel with you -but its all about
money and unless you are upper middles class, you probably cannot afford this foreign option.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1