The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
No, it is just a "by the way" mention since you talked about two rounds. I apologize that it bothered you.
Nothing to apologize for. I understand why you mentioned it. I would have too if I had seen someone get a girl twice and read the post of Bro korean
Old 06-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for sharing, bro ... U are right that she could be a gem to many as I saw a punter who went for 2 rounds with this lass ... She is a cutey, quite fair, not tall but with huge racks on a small frame ... But I personally do not consider her pretty ... For sure she is very bonkable with her innocent looks and nice smooth & creamy knockers almost like gonna explode within her plunging neckline extra tight number ...
No leh. I check with her xiaoli 1669 whether she got any customers book her for 2 hrs she said no hav n very quiet.

i went to visit my favourite xiaoli. She moan about the poor business in 1669 and i said impossible as there r so many gems there n she is one of them...

when i went in to the room with her she hugged me from behind n started to strip me. Into the bathroom n licked my nipples as she showered me n groped n washed my didi.

i told her lets go to the bed. I carried her from the shower n onto the mattress n she said wet wet... i use the towel cover the mattress... it was fun rubba rubba her on wetness n kiss her two big nuts. She bbbj me with great suction force which i missed... especially those who remembered xiao yan from 1669 in the past...great suction force n non mechanical... great skills n shiokness..one of the best.

She put on the cap n sat onto my didi. I started to rove her n her big nuts start to oscillate. I love that big mirror in the ceiling n those surrounding us.

Later we turn to doggie. All the side mirrors showed her big firm c cuppa oscillate like no one business as i pump her. He buttock is pretty fleshy not the fat type good enough cushion for my impact.

i a bit buay tahan n we switch to missionery. I pump her real hard n her big cuppa shove up n down as she moans n grab me. I pump n pump n pump n i let out a big scream as my army charged out... i rested on her big cuppa hearing her deep breathing n heart beat. She kissed me on my forehead. Shiok gf feeling.

she slowly remove the condom n she laid besides me. I fondled her big cuppa.

showered n i left a happy n recharged man. Rtf sure i will

name: xiao li

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
No, it is just a "by the way" mention since you talked about two rounds. I apologize that it bothered you.
bro, no need to apologize. just that 2 sessions is pretty common. cheers!
Old 06-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just to update she will be leaving in a months time. She wanted to go this month actually but AV not cutting cards this month. So fans of hers who want a last shot at those boobs should go see her. She is complaining it is quiet anyway.
Economy is not doing well. More will offer $80 for 30mins . $100 for 45mins is just nice.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
bro, no need to apologize. just that 2 sessions is pretty common. cheers!
Double or Triple Tap is for Moses Mark
Old 06-06-2015, 09:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Double or Triple Tap is for Moses Mark
double or triple shost sexpresso for u bro
Old 06-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
double or triple shost sexpresso for u bro
Yeah Bro...Sexpresso @ House of Gems
Old 07-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
No leh. I check with her xiaoli 1669 whether she got any customers book her for 2 hrs she said no hav n very quiet.

... name: xiao li
One of the golden rules of playing in GL is not to trust WL 100% ... Obviously she was trying to make you support her more by saying that ... However, it is true that business in 1669 is rather slow although its unit number is "äuspiciously" sleazy ... 1667 is alittle worse off compared to 1669 ...

With your sexciting FR, I guess Xiao Li's business might pickup real soon ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

The other person i tried in 1669 is yang yang. She sports a pair of real d cupper. A bit saggy but trust me when she lies on her back n u bonk her in missionery her d cupper swinging in circles can steam anyone. I was tired that day n not sure if i can perform but her moans n swinging d cupps made the day.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Creme de la Creme I

CrËme de la Crëme I

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.6m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Appearance - She has narrow facial shape with sharp facial features. Double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes. I think she put on those contact lenses that made her eyeballs appeared bigger. She has very sharp and high + straight bridge nose ... Smally lips designed for intimate smooching ... She looks sex-appealing and hot ... I would say she resembles a little like the prettier version of the ex-A/P Chu Chu (also from this shop).

Bod - Slim, small waist, fair and minimal fats on her lithe bod ... and yet I can see deadly curves on the important parts of her anatomy ... I like her small but perky butts ... She has a navel-pierced ... This added the kinkiness feel ...

Tits - Although surgically augmented to a full cup C, they were every well done as the feel were like real stuff ... One only realize it when she positioned her bod in certain angle, I could only then experience the synthetic feel ... I guess many novice punters would be fooled ... The feel was like the real McCoy especially when she stood up and you groped her tits from behind ... Her nips are pink and small ... Nice!

Pussy - Beautiful looking abalone and moisten up very quickly with my incessant cunnilingus ... Her labias were neatly tucked inside her vagina wall with just the tip stick up. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed ... Very appeticing indeed!

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very natural and proactive in this segment ... She pounced on me like a ferocious fox ... and she began to french, lick, suck and caress me all over in superb pace ... She undressed me and ground her pussy (with her small tight dress & thong still intact) on my hard rod. I flipped her over and pulled her back thong aside for a DATY ... Her action was rather spontaneously erotic ... It was certainly sheer PSE to the max! Definitely not for the faint-hearted joe ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic and stimulating body2body soapy grinding from my front to my real anatomy ... Good feel of her tits and pussy on my erotic zones ... Shiokalicious ... She would then slide her ass crack along the length of my dick whilst I groped her tits with one of my hands and fingered her with her my other hands ... She sometime turned her head towards me to give me a french ... She performed the first round of cath-bath in the toilet ... Sucked and licked all my sensitive zones .... She would also give me an AR .. She finished the routine with a stimulating BBBJ ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Cat-Bath - Very thorough cat-bath was accorded to me ... from head to my lower limbs ... We frenched passionately wherever she moved up north towards me ... I like the way she licked my tail bone as she rested her massive tits on my butts ... She would also circle her tits around my ass-crack and butt cheeks ... Shiok lah!

French Kissing - A mixture of erotic and passionate frenching style ... We were frenching very deeply whilst our hands were all over each other anatomy ... We were very very engrosssed at that instance ...

AR - 69AR is her signature move ... She exposed her beautiful pussy before me in full spectrum whilst ARing in 69 position ... I did not hesitate to reciprocate by giving her a concentrated dose of cunnilingus. She gave me a second bout of AR but this time I positioned on my fours. Good employment of hand actions on my scrotum, groin and dick whilst she AR-ed me ... Yummilicious!

BBBJ - Immediately after completing the AR segment, she slided underneath me to give me a reverse BBBJ ... She would pull my butts toward her smally mouth gently and encouraged me to mouth fuck her ... I tried to be in-synched with her so as not to choke her accidentally ... Hahaha ... Damn erotic, man! She continued to BBBJ me when I flipped over to lie on my back ... She would also suck my fingers whilst giving me a slutty CFM looks ... This compounded the PSE effect ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - She was very tight and wet down south ... No need KY gel ... We adotped various sex positions before I ended up missionary to fire off my load ... She was indeed very enthusiastically- proactive and passionate ... She was absolutely a one helluva lay, to be honest ... Damn bloody shiok to the max!

Attitude - She is considered a rare catch in GL150 these days ... She has the combo of hot looks, great bod and awesome commando service ... CrËme de la CrËme!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jiayi 1617

Face: 9.5/10. She is very cute and beautiful, especially when she smiles. She actually resembles an actress in one of the Chinese shows/films that I have watched. But no, it’s not Selena Li or Karen Mok from Journey to the West, no. Someone else, but I really don’t know... But confirm I have seen this face before on TV. Maybe it’s her before coming to our shores???!!!

Body: 8.5/10. She is quite sexy, but sexy in the cute way, instead of the made-for-sex hot sex appeal like her namesake from 2047 back in 2012. But how my session with her turned out was a deja-vu from my session back with her namesake from 2047 three years ago…

Boobs: 8/10. It’s big enough for her short frame I would say. But I guess for a cute girl like her, I think her boobs size is good enough, just nice. Her nipples stood up when I banged her.

BBBJ (Plus CIM): 9.5/10. I think this is the highlight of the session. I read an FR by a bro about her who got 2 shots, so I requested for it as well. She initially declined and suggested to “add time and money” but eventually she relented. Her BBBJ is very skilled with slurpy sounds but I felt not too much suction power from her. Nonetheless, she blew me hard until I came in her mouth, with me shouting Japanese terms like KIMOCHI! And IKU! IKU! That I learned from Jap AV while holding her cute head with both hands tightly.

Frenching: 6.5/10. She is the “half-french” type who allows you to play with her lips but will clench her teeth to guard against your tongue invading her mouth.

FJ: 7.5/10. This is where I struggled. The lower score here owes to my lack of performance more than Jiayi’s efforts. I boldly wanted 2 shots, but I felt I betrayed Jiayi since I had sex in the afternoon with some Euro FL to satisfy my bucket list… Banged her missionary and deckchair and even made her cum (she shouted 我来了!!! And I noticed her nipples stood up firmly. Not sure if she pretended to cum or what… But despite my hardest effort, I couldn’t cum and my dick went limp instead… Credits to her she tried her utmost best to make me perform again… But too bad my dick just wouldn’t cooperate. This exact same thing happened with Jiayi from 2047 last time for my 2nd round… To complete the déjà vu, just like last time, she gave me an HJ until I finally came 2nd time, but unlike 3 years ago when I was left to jerk my cum out myself, she continued to jerk me off until it felt so damn sensitive had to ask her to stop… (Even though I really want to experience the gushing 2nd time cum that I saw in AV videos). She teased me by wanting to smear my cum into my lips but she didn’t actually do it. Disappointed I can't unload while FJ but I thanked her profusely for working so hard to make the 2nd shot happen within the 60 minute time frame.

AR: N/A. She substituted it with fingering action in my ass. She put on a condom and fuck it. Not as hard and hit the right prostate spot as I would have liked. But I always enjoy this segment nonetheless.

GFE: 7/10. Not mechanical but also not really personalised as well. All she told me is to remember the name “Jiayi” and call her again next time.

RTF: Depends. But I am REALLY tempted to continue calling her.

Apologies if this FR is a bit too long…
Old 07-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Jiayi 1617

Face: 9.5/10. She is very cute and beautiful, especially when she smiles. She actually resembles an actress in one of the Chinese shows/films that I have watched. But no, it’s not Selena Li or Karen Mok from Journey to the West, no. Someone else, but I really don’t know... But confirm I have seen this face before on TV. Maybe it’s her before coming to our shores???!!!

Body: 8.5/10. She is quite sexy, but sexy in the cute way, instead of the made-for-sex hot sex appeal like her namesake from 2047 back in 2012. But how my session with her turned out was a deja-vu from my session back with her namesake from 2047 three years ago…

Boobs: 8/10. It’s big enough for her short frame I would say. But I guess for a cute girl like her, I think her boobs size is good enough, just nice. Her nipples stood up when I banged her.

BBBJ (Plus CIM): 9.5/10. I think this is the highlight of the session. I read an FR by a bro about her who got 2 shots, so I requested for it as well. She initially declined and suggested to “add time and money” but eventually she relented. Her BBBJ is very skilled with slurpy sounds but I felt not too much suction power from her. Nonetheless, she blew me hard until I came in her mouth, with me shouting Japanese terms like KIMOCHI! And IKU! IKU! That I learned from Jap AV while holding her cute head with both hands tightly.

Frenching: 6.5/10. She is the “half-french” type who allows you to play with her lips but will clench her teeth to guard against your tongue invading her mouth.

FJ: 7.5/10. This is where I struggled. The lower score here owes to my lack of performance more than Jiayi’s efforts. I boldly wanted 2 shots, but I felt I betrayed Jiayi since I had sex in the afternoon with some Euro FL to satisfy my bucket list… Banged her missionary and deckchair and even made her cum (she shouted 我来了!!! And I noticed her nipples stood up firmly. Not sure if she pretended to cum or what… But despite my hardest effort, I couldn’t cum and my dick went limp instead… Credits to her she tried her utmost best to make me perform again… But too bad my dick just wouldn’t cooperate. This exact same thing happened with Jiayi from 2047 last time for my 2nd round… To complete the déjà vu, just like last time, she gave me an HJ until I finally came 2nd time, but unlike 3 years ago when I was left to jerk my cum out myself, she continued to jerk me off until it felt so damn sensitive had to ask her to stop… (Even though I really want to experience the gushing 2nd time cum that I saw in AV videos). She teased me by wanting to smear my cum into my lips but she didn’t actually do it. Disappointed I can't unload while FJ but I thanked her profusely for working so hard to make the 2nd shot happen within the 60 minute time frame.

AR: N/A. She substituted it with fingering action in my ass. She put on a condom and fuck it. Not as hard and hit the right prostate spot as I would have liked. But I always enjoy this segment nonetheless.

GFE: 7/10. Not mechanical but also not really personalised as well. All she told me is to remember the name “Jiayi” and call her again next time.

RTF: Depends. But I am REALLY tempted to continue calling her.

Apologies if this FR is a bit too long…
Good FR bro. Jiayi 1617 is still one of the best bangs in geylang till now. Damn shiok.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
The other person i tried in 1669 is yang yang. She sports a pair of real d cupper. A bit saggy but trust me when she lies on her back n u bonk her in missionery her d cupper swinging in circles can steam anyone. I was tired that day n not sure if i can perform but her moans n swinging d cupps made the day.
Think this gal is one of my bro's fav GL bonk. He told me some girl from 1669 always give him a good time and the fact that he can last very long gave her credit. Might drop by to pay a visit before she leaves.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Think this gal is one of my bro's fav GL bonk. He told me some girl from 1669 always give him a good time and the fact that he can last very long gave her credit. Might drop by to pay a visit before she leaves.
Sounds good. I quite like this house 1669 rooms. Girls also not bad. Another girl quite sweet is hong hong. They had a few not bad ones. Place is generally more quiet away from the crowds.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post

Jiayi 1617

Could bro Hotgizmos be referring to Julie Tan 陈欣淇?

To me, Jiayi 1617 resembles Julie Tan when she smiles. Really a case of angelic face on a devilish body with fantastic service.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1