The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Haven’t been to Patong for a while. I find the walking streeet rather boring now though it may be novel to the first timers.
I rather bring my gf’s to the two lanes directly in front of the paradise hotel.
One soi is for sensual gay massage. I avoid that! The next soi is littered with gay bars and gay shows where they dance on stage in tongs or without.
Then there is one particular bar where they bang on stage.sometimes they don’t as they get advanced info that there willl be raids.
What amuses me is that now a lot of single or groups of girls frequent these places to get take out for the night. After all they can see what they going to get!
I find Korean and Japanese girls there apart from the western girls.
Once I saw two prettty mainland Chinese girl drunk as hell dancing on stage groping the guys. They were stuffing 1000bht billls into the tongs. After the show the guys swarmed to their tables where the girls made their choices and exchanged hp numbers.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Haven’t been to Patong for a while. I find the walking streeet rather boring now though it may be novel to the first timers.
I rather bring my gf’s to the two lanes directly in front of the paradise hotel.
One soi is for sensual gay massage. I avoid that! The next soi is littered with gay bars and gay shows where they dance on stage in tongs or without.
Then there is one particular bar where they bang on stage.sometimes they don’t as they get advanced info that there willl be raids.
What amuses me is that now a lot of single or groups of girls frequent these places to get take out for the night. After all they can see what they going to get!
I find Korean and Japanese girls there apart from the western girls.
Once I saw two prettty mainland Chinese girl drunk as hell dancing on stage groping the guys. They were stuffing 1000bht billls into the tongs. After the show the guys swarmed to their tables where the girls made their choices and exchanged hp numbers.

I know the place you are talking about.

I have seen gigolo in action in Koh Samui, Koh San Road in Thailand as well as Kuta Cowboys in Bali Indonesia. Of course plenty more of this kind in Patong and Pattaya.

Yes there is an very big untapped market out there.
Frankly puying is as eager as puychoi to fxxx.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

I have seen gigolo in action in Koh Samui, Koh San Road in Thailand as well as Kuta Cowboys in Bali Indonesia. Of course plenty more of this kind in Patong and Pattaya.

Might be a good place to hit next time, i don't mind having 1000 bht bills stuffed into my pants by *and here is the stipulation* good looking Jap or Chn girls.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Hi bro can share this bar in patong?
Old 08-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Hi bro can share this bar in patong?
The Phuket gay bars r infront of royal paradise hotel
Old 08-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
The Phuket gay bars r infront of royal paradise hotel
CB when we go?
Old 09-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Flying to phuket today till 14 April.... Any updated news? 😁😁😁
Old 08-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ill be in Phuket weekend of 22nd June. Anyone there?
Old 21-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday got scammed at bangla road. Zzz. But today I found myself a deal. Received a suspicious wechat search nearby greeting. I thought I will get scammed again.

The lady is called nay. She told me to come to her hotel. It sounds damn suspicious. I told her I only have 1000 baht and she say okay. My dp is pic of a doggo and I ask what if I am fat and ugly she say nvm. I thought, what have I got to lose? Get drugged and have my kidney sold? Maybe. I walked 30 min to her hotel. Turns out she is real and kinda cute. Paid 1000 baht for ST.

Name: nay
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 kinda skinny
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B and a handful to grab
BJ: 6/10 capped and short but well I paid only 1000b
FJ: 8/10 Only missionary but it was good. Rubbed my nipple and balls all the way really kept me going. No lube needed and moans were soft and great.
Worth: 10/10

Dont ask me for her wechat id, as she found me not I find her so cannot anyhow give. Her location is very far and ulu I walked for over 20 min but worth.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
Dont ask me for her wechat id, as she found me not I find her so cannot anyhow give. Her location is very far and ulu I walked for over 20 min but worth.
You talked like got dragon, got tiger but in end not going to share. What if you share out? Will you get 1 inch shorter?
Old 25-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

and u realise many people have better stuff here also "not willing to share".

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
Yesterday got scammed at bangla road. Zzz. But today I found myself a deal. Received a suspicious wechat search nearby greeting. I thought I will get scammed again.

The lady is called nay. She told me to come to her hotel. It sounds damn suspicious. I told her I only have 1000 baht and she say okay. My dp is pic of a doggo and I ask what if I am fat and ugly she say nvm. I thought, what have I got to lose? Get drugged and have my kidney sold? Maybe. I walked 30 min to her hotel. Turns out she is real and kinda cute. Paid 1000 baht for ST.

Name: nay
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 kinda skinny
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B and a handful to grab
BJ: 6/10 capped and short but well I paid only 1000b
FJ: 8/10 Only missionary but it was good. Rubbed my nipple and balls all the way really kept me going. No lube needed and moans were soft and great.
Worth: 10/10

Old 26-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
and u realise many people have better stuff here also "not willing to share".
They post, and show off they found a gem, but dont want share..lol.
自编自导自演
Old 26-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
They post, and show off they found a gem, but dont want share..lol.
自编自导自演
but the number of power u have tells me u are one of them hehehehe
jus kidding.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
micky1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be there from 12 to 14 june, any bros there?
Old 18-06-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samuelpsw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros need recommendations, i am currently in phuket and would like to ask where got massage places similar to Bangkok sukhumvit 24 like that de
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1