The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sam's Asian is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaojay View Post
Hi Guys,

Currently in Phuket, Patong for a week. Found a friendly Singaporean joint called "Naughty Girls" at Bangla Rd, Soi Seadragon (Opposite Suzy Wong). Spoke with the manager, Uncle Louis or 'Ah Meng', cool dude. Gave us free flow mixers for our bottle. Just say you're from Singapore and you'll get the VIP treatment haha.

The place just recently opened up now long ago but surprisingly the girls are decent quality, got a few hidden gems as well. So fellow Singaporeans come support this agogo! A gem not to be missed.
Bro, what's special treatment? Can share with us?
Old 18-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 20
donatello14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonatello14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

will be going to phuket come 24th may for 5 days. staying in patong, and understand that it's more of the paid services scene there. not really into that, but am interested to head somewhere (clubs/pubs) with more tourists etc. Any recommendations bros will be greatly appreciated!
Old 19-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello14 View Post
Hi bros,

will be going to phuket come 24th may for 5 days. staying in patong, and understand that it's more of the paid services scene there. not really into that, but am interested to head somewhere (clubs/pubs) with more tourists etc. Any recommendations bros will be greatly appreciated!
Phuket is not really a prime destination for Civvie action, but there IS some hope!!

As you already mentioned, Patong IS the center of Pay-to-play action there, but invariably, there would also be the curious gawking tourists who - with a bit of liquor in them and in such a heady sex-charged atmosphere – somehow become less inhibited and probably more open to approaches. Another place to hunt for tourists in Patong is the Jungceylon Shopping mall there – lots of cafes, open air seating areas, restaurants etc. where pick-ups are quite natural.

If you like Local Civvie pick-up, then the place to go is Phuket Town – lots of pubs, clubs, bistro etc where the locals go to – Timber Hut, T2 Live etc etc are where the supposed Phuket Hi-So hangs around at. But do be careful as lots of the girls are with their “own Crowd” and Thai young guys can be quite hot-headed….and are quite brash especially when in a gang!!

Otherwise, there are a lot of 5 star resorts in Phuket with their own little lounges where some of the tourists have their cocktails etc. The Laguna area has half a dozen of these nice hotels and of course there ARE Luxe resorts all over Phuket.

The main area for the expatriate community to hang at is around the Surin/Bang Tao area – and there are a lot of nice bistros, bar/cafes etc there as well as all over the island. These expatriates are quite friendly.

Good Luck!

SEAJ
Old 20-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

A samster has just sent me the following PM:

1) is surin and laguna in the same area? from googlemap it seems so..
2) are there any hotels in phuket town which you can recommend? am thinking of staying a night in phuket town..
3) do you know of any good clubs with good music in phuket (patong, phuket town or surin)?
4) if i'm thinking of travelling to phuket town/surin (i have a hotel booked in patong for 4 nights), is it best to get a car?

Since there is nothing of a personal nature in the questions, I hope he doesn’t mind that I reply publicly below; hopefully it is of some use to others too.

1. Surin/Bang Tao beach is about 10 minutes by car to the Laguna area across Cherntalay village. Laguna used to be an old tin mine grounds that has been developed into basically a separate and distinct area of deluxe hotels, shopping centers, marinas, lagoons (the old dug out tin mines flooded), golf course, and luxury housing development. The whole area practically feels as if it is not actually in Phuket / feels more like Hawaii or the Australian Gold Coast etc - very clean, well laid out, orderly and unfortunately, also a lot more costly. Also, there is NO part of Laguna where lower class local residents/villagers live at.
Surin Beach is next to Cherntalay village and is typical of Phuket – more rustic, disorderly traffic, tiny/dirt roads, locals, shops and restaurants haphazard all over the place and….. charming! It is also the area where a lot of expatriates seem to live and congregate at.

2. I really would NOT recommend any hotels in Phuket town itself as these are usually chock-a-block with PRC and other cheaper tour groups. On top of that, IMHO there really is NOT any nice hotels in Phuket town itself.

3. Good clubs/good music – all depends on your definition of what is good! Lots of night entertainment all over Phuket and I’m very sure you’ll be able to figure out which ones you’d like to go to; as soon as you arrive at Phuket airport, gather up all the Tourist brochures which will give you more than enough information to allow you to do so!

4. This is my strongest recommendation to you – YES, do hire a car for the whole time you are in Phuket; in fact, you should pre-arrange for a car-rental company to meet you upon your arrival at the airport there. They will be right outside the arrival area with your name on a placard, take you to their office to sign the rental contract (or even just do it kerbside if you arrive too late at night and the office is already closed) and you’re on your way.

I usually get a fully air-conditioned, automatic Honda Jazz (or similar) for around THB 1,000/day all in and use it until the time I drive it back to the airport to go home. This allows me to never have to patronize any of the way over-priced/rip-off taxi/Tuk-Tuk mafia and ends up costing me not only less money, but more importantly, less hassles, arguments etc with these dangerous crooks. Phuket is an island and except for inner Phuket town, it’s very easy to drive around yourself. Having a car at your disposal, you will be able to truly enjoy all that Phuket has to offer, and of course you can now just check in and stay in one hotel the whole time there; just jump in your car anytime and go wherever you want to go.

These taxis will rip you off each and every time you take them - even from when you arrive at the airport, they will insist on not only over-charging you, but will also way-lay you on forced/unwelcome shopping stops and time-share sales pitches etc

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 20-05-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old 21-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The roads in Phuket to and in Phuket Town are not easy to navigate and you'll probably need a GPS(or google maps on you phone) to help you get around if you do decide to rent your own car and drive if you aren't familiar with the roads.

If you're looking for local clubs,(Phuket Town) there's Sofa, Kor Tor Mor, T2, to name a few. You can actually bring your own bottles(duty free or from 7-11) into these clubs without paying a corkage, but you'll have to pay for ice and mixers and probably the cover charge to get in. Bottles from these places are pretty cheap as well. Places like these usually are a mix of dance music and a live band, a combination which the locals seem to like very much.

Expat-mostly clubs will be in the Surin/Bangtao area, like Bliss, Catch, the newly opened Nikki Beach Club, and the Laguna area has Xana(in partnership with Singapore's own Attica). You'll find mostly tourists here, and the thai version of the SPGs

In the Patong area, there is Famous, on the rooftop of Jungceylon, Seduction, and of course Hollywood along Bangla, and Banana along the beach road. The first two are mostly tourist joints(Famous is a russian club) with the occasional working girl, but I'd say the most unpretentious place is Hollywood where people actually have a lot of fun. However unless the girls you meet inside are undoubtedly tourists, almost all the Thai girls you will pick-up there are freelance working girls.

Hope this helps!
Old 23-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
perogol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there any curfew in phuket during the military coup?
Old 23-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by perogol View Post
got news that the clubs will open on Monday.
Old 23-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
That's will be good..
Im heading to Phuket on 7 June...
Old 23-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
The clubs are already opened...... but starts to closes at 9.30pm so the staff can go home before 10pm.
Old 23-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by perogol View Post
Yes the 10pm to 5am curfew is applicable here.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys,

I will be heading over to phuket during July, can I know roughly the amount of money you spend there as it is my first time going. Like for cab, drinks, girls roughly is how much so I dun get chop too hard
Old 27-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2 View Post
Hi guys,

I will be heading over to phuket during July, can I know roughly the amount of money you spend there as it is my first time going. Like for cab, drinks, girls roughly is how much so I dun get chop too hard
Bring around $2K sgd for 1 week should be more than enough for you to have a gal every night and not be like a cheap charlie.

Gals depend on your mouth how much you nego hard to tell you cos i have paid from $0Bath to $5000B a night for gals.. it is very much depending on urself how much does a gal worth
Old 27-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came from Phuket. Maybe this July is good timing for you to visit there. For me, it may be wrong timing because of curfew that caused many pubs and restaurants closing down at 10pm to 5am. No great fun!!!
Old 28-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bring around $2K sgd for 1 week should be more than enough for you to have a gal every night and not be like a cheap charlie.

Gals depend on your mouth how much you nego hard to tell you cos i have paid from $0Bath to $5000B a night for gals.. it is very much depending on urself how much does a gal worth

I see, thanks alot, will give FR when I am back.
Old 28-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wows View Post
I just came from Phuket. Maybe this July is good timing for you to visit there. For me, it may be wrong timing because of curfew that caused many pubs and restaurants closing down at 10pm to 5am. No great fun!!!
Haha, I hope the curfew would be lifted by then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1