The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Saw the news tonight, Christie Chen said customer satisfaction is down. From me past 6 months PT customers are also not getting the service that they want.

A moment ago I saw FR on Princess Miki and Ann. Nothing much actually.
Inflation very high these few years, therefore is normal/common that if you don't pay more, you will get lower service nowadays. Can't expect more, everyone making a living.
Old 27-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
A moment ago I saw FR on Princess Miki and Ann. Nothing much actually.
brudder,,, u laojiao liao... wat do u expect...gorchup nia.... even gl cat 150 some fr oso kenna fuck up service....n dat is 150.... wat do u expect from ur 50 dawler in petain...
actually petain 50 oready very good liao ...u know where to find the gems ma

miki actually works very hard , not fair say she do nothing much...we cannot expect 150 high gfe service ...

but hor i say first horr.. i not miki fan hor... wait her supporter bash me...
i very long din c her liao

i m sure u have tried gl prc 40-50 street walker.. that kinda service then is nothing...
no money no harrnii ...
hehehe... if u want miki serv u gud gud... buy her lv bag la... maybe can...
Old 27-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Is H26R5 lights on today?
Just her today, one word for (.)(.) shiok.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 27-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Six women, aged between 18 and 30, were charged in court on Friday with rioting at K Box Cineleisure Orchard early last month.

Two of the women also each face an additional charge of “voluntarily causing hurt” to another person.

The accused are Wang Xi, 23; Liu Jiabao, 30; Wu Huamin, 18; Wu Huachun, 19; and Qiu Zhulin, 28; and Ding Jiao, 28. The first five are all People's Republic of China (PRC) nationals with the first two also Singapore permanent residents. The last is a Singapore citizen.
-------------------------

I am sorry for the last girl, she should stay away from FTs. Same over here to local guys, speak the true. You side FT WLs and FLs I too am sorry for you.
Old 28-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Same over here to local guys, speak the true. You side FT WLs and FLs I too am sorry for you.
I feel sorry for you guy if the WLs or FLs don't treat you well, it show they don't welcome you & therefore you may have to soul search yourself. For you are nobody, don't act as if you are some big shot. You have bad remarks for them but do remember they have a lot of bad remarks for you too circulating among them.
Old 28-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
You side FT WLs and FLs I too am sorry for you.
huh .. walau .. simi sai ... no side la...
i juz pay , fuck , go .. then rtf if they treat me good n become regular. if they no treat me good, then i find another ger... simple as dat...no side la...

go fuck oso must take side meh.. walau... u think too much liao la...
Old 29-06-2014, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
I feel sorry for you guy if the WLs or FLs don't treat you well, it show they don't welcome you & therefore you may have to soul search yourself. For you are nobody, don't act as if you are some big shot. You have bad remarks for them but do remember they have a lot of bad remarks for you too circulating among them.
Actually the WLs oso have their grapevine and have figured out amongst themselves from the postings who this guy Jacky43 is......... so they are reluctant to entertain him now.

He is posting nonsense here now most probably is because he cannot get a decent fuck in PT and has to DIY.

I was surprised when one of the WL even showed me a pic of a guy from her hand phone and told me that was Jacky43..... lol
Old 29-06-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh .. walau .. simi sai ... no side la...
i juz pay , fuck , go .. then rtf if they treat me good n become regular. if they no treat me good, then i find another ger... simple as dat...no side la...

go fuck oso must take side meh.. walau... u think too much liao la...
Better dun get too involved with this jacky43 or you may be mistaken to be his wingman and soon be sidelined by the WLs too.
Old 29-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Better dun get too involved with this jacky43 or you may be mistaken to be his wingman and soon be sidelined by the WLs too.
haah ..thanks ninja bro.
no worries. these gers r v smart n reasonable ppl, they dun anyhow blacklist ppl one. afterall they r running a biz.
only after a few wl confirm... then will blacklist.

dat time one wl who i visit for the first time, out of the blue suddenly mention sammyboy n tell me... dun write hor ... dun be like the guy everytime write one...

i din write dat day fr la.. not becos i take wl side horr... n not because she told me not to ahh...
is bcos she treated me very well .. so i decided to respect her wishes..
no sai la....lidat oso 1 2 take sai meh ..
Old 29-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

I think from last year I had the girls attention. I am pleased! Not only here but around the world. For this generation a nick for her. There will be FRs so long as she stay in business.

Kelantan's Lane clinic could advice new comers of this, FRs appear in the internet her boss will go after her whether good or bad. Now her customers after a period of time he will have a mind set. This girl has tons of customers let move on. Morale of the story I had the girls by the throat. I lose $ she lost her pride in the internet.

I am brave this is what locals lack in this country. Next month the hungry ghost festival and we are more scary them the ghosts. For ghosts will never write but we do and it check on her nerves. Cookie I have not done with you yet and, I will continue in another level. Black mouth you to Ocean girls because they are jealous you earn S$ which is x2.5 of their rate.

Plus you are the darling of this website, you cannot never win because I could feel you. I am king behind the laptop. I will praise you Cookie for like Xiao Qian (Joey Wong in 1987 A Chinese ghost story), there are many man who will die for you. Beautifully and Pity nothing more.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I lose $ she lost her pride in the internet.
The word money clearly shows that this subject is living on immoral earnings. If no WLs subscribe to his service, he lose money. See 1) for more infro.

There are three possible causes for this subject’s behavior:
1) High-chance that this subject’s writing in this forum to make the WLs feel uneasy. Thereafter, hoping WLs to subscribe to his ‘forum marketing’ tactics taught in internet marketing. This’s a criminal act of threaten & living on immoral earnings.
2) High-chance that this subject’s the murder suspect for the late Coco case. If not, no subject is so free or can afford the time for Kim Jio Kah. This subject came to picture during that time.
3) This subject is suffering from a kind of mental illness known as ‘Bipolar Disorder’. This subject can be consider for Pes F from the three forces (SAF/ SPF/ SCDF) if he’s suffering from such illness if he has NSF or NS Men duties. (If genuine cases, better leave & don’t harm others around who has a wonderful life.)

The word subject is repeatedly used. If this subject’s command of English is good, he’ll know what’s gonna to take place soon.

In addition, this subject’s style of writing seems to be a Getai Blogger whom has a Facebook Page & Youtube Channel regarding all Getai performance in Singapore & some in JB. This subject’s night full-time freelance job is a Getai drummer.

This subject’s usual style that’s similar to his Getai Blog are:
1) 4D results
2) Often used Getai Singer’s looks to resemble the WLs
Old 03-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Ryuusei86 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi all, i left petain scene for abt 1year plus and it seems there has been alot of changes since.
Can someone pm me some big boobs gal for intro? Best is acceptable to frenching. Thanks
Old 03-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
johnlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pat lover to note: going home on 24th this month. Will not be around in 7;8;11;15 as well. Not an agent, just a recent patron. 😁
Old 09-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

H26rm8 ailf mary $20.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oleheroboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, can any one advise what is the age group at PT? I have never been there but you guys make it sounds interesting haha thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1