The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
johnedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

I did my circumcision a week ago with a plastic surgeon. there has not been much pain since just that walking is difficult bcos of the head being sensitive. problem is i have not been having any erections till now. Ive spoke to the dr and he says erections shouldnt be a problem and he think its all in my head which leads to not having an erection. any other bros encounter similiar scenarios? im abit worried now.. im due for a follow up on friday
Old 10-08-2018, 05:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnedge View Post
I did my circumcision a week ago with a plastic surgeon. there has not been much pain since just that walking is difficult bcos of the head being sensitive. problem is i have not been having any erections till now. Ive spoke to the dr and he says erections shouldnt be a problem and he think its all in my head which leads to not having an erection. any other bros encounter similiar scenarios? im abit worried now.. im due for a follow up on friday
Even if you do have an erection it's not going to kill you. It will just be uncomfortable.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It will just be uncomfortable
It will be uncomfortable only temporary but the pros of being circumcised lasts a long time
Old 16-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Its been almost 10 years since I circumcised, I shared my experience here back then. Totally no regrets, although I feel my dick is less sensitive now but sibei "tong" during bonking... A few FLs commented they prefer circumcised dicks.

By then, after fully healed, bonked my ex-girlfriend raw...superb! I still remember that feeling! I had issues with my foreskin tearing and it was my ex-girlfriend, who recommended me to do it.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wondering if the healing process changed.
Circumcised when I was 5, and it has been 20 years already.
Got mine done in hospital, and have not much memory of the healing process, but I do remember that instead of pants, I wore a "skirt" and walked about in my own home. You know those kind where you guys see some indian wear on the streets?
Was also given a blue liquid medicine to wash once in awhile.

Anyway, from some of the posts here, looks like I'm really lucky to circumcise early as the pain and healing process took much faster, though I din manage to have the feel of having a foreskin during sex.
Old 24-08-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
johnedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I did my circumcision a week ago with a plastic surgeon. there has not been much pain since just that walking is difficult bcos of the head being sensitive. problem is i have not been having any erections till now. friday
Post Op 3 weeks, im getting a erection but its not till its full length. but it feels uncomfortable. dr says all should be good in 6 weeks.. so i plan to try to wank in another 3 weeks time
Old 05-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Bear with it bro. I did mine many years back and healing needs patience and is important.

When it was finally ready, I had some much stored cum to release on a FB. All went into her mouth for the first of three shots

Quote:
Post Op 3 weeks, im getting a erection but its not till its full length. but it feels uncomfortable. dr says all should be good in 6 weeks.. so i plan to try to wank in another 3 weeks time
Old 11-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

A little of topic but any bros here and know anyone that has luck with stretching methods for tight foreskin?

I have been stretching on and off but i manage to go from can't even pull back the foreskin to expose the gland when both hard and soft to now able to pull back the foreskin when soft and still not able when hard as the foreskin will so call 'curl out' when its hard. I can still so call force the foreskin over the gland to expose it but i don think it will work during sex as i will need to force it manually again.

Tried having sex using condom but cant even feel anything

Many thanks in advance.
Old 12-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Dear bros, am thinking of getting a circumcision and frenuloplasty due to penis health issues.

I have heard that circumcision as an adult reduces penis sensitivity and can take longer to ejaculate? And due to loss of sensitivity in the future there might be erectile dysfunction?

Any bros can share their experience? Taking longer to ejaculate due to less sensitivity should be a good thing but Erection problems isn’t.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Dear bros, am thinking of getting a circumcision and frenuloplasty due to penis health issues.

I have heard that circumcision as an adult reduces penis sensitivity and can take longer to ejaculate? And due to loss of sensitivity in the future there might be erectile dysfunction?

Any bros can share their experience? Taking longer to ejaculate due to less sensitivity should be a good thing but Erection problems isn’t.
My personal experience is that it actually feels better and definitely does not cause any erection issues.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 12-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
My personal experience is that it actually feels better and definitely does not cause any erection issues.
How about taking longer to ejaculate?? Did that happened to you boss?
Old 13-09-2018, 04:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
How about taking longer to ejaculate?? Did that happened to you boss?
I wait for my partner to have her orgasm before I shoot my load. It can take anything from 10 minutes to almost an hour depending on where she is in her monthly cycle.

Old 16-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
xman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond repute

I only have good thing to say. Absolutely no regrets. Less sensitive? Not true. In fact more sensitive now and makes sex more shiok !!!! You can feel more.........! I did mine in my early 40s so definitely I have the experience of before and after.

So for sure 100% after is way better. But I lose something. Now I do not have a foreskin to play my cock during masturbation and also, my shooting power has been reduced. I don't know why. But orgasm is stronger........and more powerful......!!!
Old 19-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Hi all,

A little of topic but any bros here and know anyone that has luck with stretching methods for tight foreskin?

I have been stretching on and off but i manage to go from can't even pull back the foreskin to expose the gland when both hard and soft to now able to pull back the foreskin when soft and still not able when hard as the foreskin will so call 'curl out' when its hard. I can still so call force the foreskin over the gland to expose it but i don think it will work during sex as i will need to force it manually again.

Tried having sex using condom but cant even feel anything

Many thanks in advance.
just have it cut. this will be your best decision ever,. No regrets
Old 21-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Recently skin right behind the penis glands starts to tear n tear upon recovery. Will circumcision solve my problem? Do take note that no rough action are done, thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1