The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
0oSkylineo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Erotic Asphyxiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
https://efukt.com/22487_safe_word_fail.html

you mean this?

scare the shit outta me...
One thing about breath play is that, even thou with the lack of oxygen to the brain, the sub needs to know how to give signals like tapping on something that they are feeling dangerous and needs to stop the play.

This is a understanding between the dom and sub.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I dun see the erotic part(for the girl I mean) this is purely for the fetish for the guy only.
I dont find it erotic.
I only want to experience it again because the last time it happened, it gave me the balls to do something i never dared to the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianjin View Post
Caution - can death due to strangulation. Sex itself is an exercise and already burnt plenty of fats. So try not to engage too exciting stuff.
An orgasm fades off in seconds/minutes.
Exciting memories stayed behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoshabe View Post
Scared then be a monk.
Agree.
Old 27-09-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Not all gals can take it and not all the guys dare to do it.
It reallys take 2 hand to clap and a certain trust and chemistry is required. Its almost like 50 shades of grey where the girl trust the guy and the guy who will protect the girl plus both of them enjoy it.

I have a ex gf whom we have all this kind of extreme sex including bondage, light sm and some other stuff that we really enjoy doing.

Making love with her can be hrs for me and end up both damn shag but sextified.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tianjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
It reallys take 2 hand to clap and a certain trust and chemistry is required. Its almost like 50 shades of grey where the girl trust the guy and the guy who will protect the girl plus both of them enjoy it.

I have a ex gf whom we have all this kind of extreme sex including bondage, light sm and some other stuff that we really enjoy doing.

Nice to hear of such high standard.

Shagging is already strenuos exercsie.
Old 27-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
kimoshabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fully agreed bro.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

its good to have someone that is willing to explore together. sometimes, or rather most of the times i guess, the person u really feel for and wants to be in a normal relationship with, just doesnt match the level of needs.

but again...
yah i guess in such aspect it really shouldn't be two noobs trying to choke each other. like tt 等死 only.
Old 27-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
its good to have someone that is willing to explore together. sometimes, or rather most of the times i guess, the person u really feel for and wants to be in a normal relationship with, just doesnt match the level of needs.

but again...
yah i guess in such aspect it really shouldn't be two noobs trying to choke each other. like tt 等死 only.
Not sure if u ever heard of this term called angry sex. Basically a couple got into an arguement and start to have sex. Its really those rough type that both just feel like fucking each other to death. For guy the disadvantage is if u cum to fast then its game over. Then both just take turn to fuck each other. It will be a bit rough during the process. Hair tugging, choking, light slapping on the face. Force each other to say sorry via sex. Like eg, lick her clit till she cant take it and need tobadmit her mistake then i fuck her. Or she just bj or hj me till i say sorry and beg her. If nt we will just keep torturing or even during sex we will demand each other to appologise. End of the day when the sex is over you will feel so refresh and love each other even more.

When i hear this song, taking back my love from enrique. It will reminds me of those angry sex i have with my ex. Though she have left me 5yrs ago. But those time when we were tgt. Omg. We are basically fucking each other mind off.

Baseline is you have to find the right one however it is very very rare. Some guys are just perverts or too ego. Some gals dare not go over the line. Sometimes the trust or love is not enough.

Well i dont think i will meet someone like her ever again.w
Old 27-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianjin View Post
Nice to hear of such high standard.

Shagging is already strenuos exercsie.
Thats where u can build up ur stamina. And to be honest, when u are doing something which u like. U wont feel tired. Its only after that. Then ur tummy will growl and feel hungry or the girl will tell you her legs feels weak.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure if u ever heard of this term called angry sex. Basically a couple got into an arguement and start to have sex. Its really those rough type that both just feel like fucking each other to death. For guy the disadvantage is if u cum to fast then its game over. Then both just take turn to fuck each other. It will be a bit rough during the process. Hair tugging, choking, light slapping on the face. Force each other to say sorry via sex. Like eg, lick her clit till she cant take it and need tobadmit her mistake then i fuck her. Or she just bj or hj me till i say sorry and beg her. If nt we will just keep torturing or even during sex we will demand each other to appologise. End of the day when the sex is over you will feel so refresh and love each other even more.

When i hear this song, taking back my love from enrique. It will reminds me of those angry sex i have with my ex. Though she have left me 5yrs ago. But those time when we were tgt. Omg. We are basically fucking each other mind off.

Baseline is you have to find the right one however it is very very rare. Some guys are just perverts or too ego. Some gals dare not go over the line. Sometimes the trust or love is not enough.

Well i dont think i will meet someone like her ever again.w
lol dont remember having that much passion for anyone. i think more den 10 yrs back w my ex, we do fuck after a fight. like physical fight. we can get pretty violent. but that's about it. didnt end up loving each other more, but just.... ok lo, no one say sorry no one say anything.

haha rare? i would rather think non-existence.

i dont see a line. maybe i do, but its just me to keep trying to go across the line. except that when im emotionally invested in someone, i pull myself back, way back. and just be whoever he wants me to be.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1