The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Denise

Best story I've read all year - awesome work puss bro
Old 26-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
kimoshabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, support your story and thread.
Old 26-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
musong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story by bro pussluver!
Old 26-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Thanks bro but normally update in afternoon timing only.

Recently work very hectic. Running some projects so quite busy.

If not i would have update more.
No worries bro.. job more important!! We will wait patiently for your updates.
Seriously You should consider publishing ad.. so addictive sia your story 😎
Old 26-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just realize I got power liao.. up u bro pussluver hehe
Old 26-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Aguero16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who can resist the chance to fuck Denise?
Old 26-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Candice went for her massage and I told her that I wanted to snokel.

As expected, denise did not want to go and neither did Neo. They said that they would head back to the villa to rest while we had our activities.

Once they went off, I turned around and headed back to the villa.

As per my instruction, Neo had left the door unlocked and I put my head in. He say me and immediately came over.

Me: where is she?

Neo: she is in the room.....

Me: ok.... do it.....

I went out to the balcony and hid myself behind a potted plant so that I could peep into the living area.

He took a seat on the sofa.

Neo: Denise! Denise!

Denise: yes?

Neo: can you come?

I was glad that he had the presence of mind to let the action take place in the living room so that I could see. She had removed the skirt and came out in just her bikini. I saw his eyes went down to her bottom and stared at it.

Denise: stop staring..... what is it?

Neo: sit with me.... I got something to ask you....

She frowned as she sat beside him, thinking what he was about to ask her.

Neo: You see.... after that day, I cannot stop thinking about it..... As you know, I am a virgin.....

She blinked her eyes and frowned

Denise: just go into the room and get it off..... why are you telling me this?

Neo: I already did over the past few days... but it's not helping.....

He pulled the front of his shorts down and released his erected dick. Her eyes went to his dick and immediately caught herself and looked up.

Denise: errm.... can you please wear your shorts?

Neo: can you let me fuck you?

Denise: Neo.... please put.... errm... your dick back into your pants.....

She was staring at his dick now as he started to stroke it.

Neo: remember? you allowed me to fuck you before and you enjoyed it. Just this once.... we don't tell Chris about it.....he won't know anything.....

Denise: no......... please wear your shorts.

Neo: I enjoyed it very much but it was too fast.... I'm sure I'll last longer this time.....

Still on the sofa, she moved away from him.

He leaned across and pushed her down onto the sofa while at the same time, grabbing her breasts. Her bikini top offered no protection and he easily got his mouth over her nipples even as she struggled.

Denise: errn.... wait....no... no.... no..... stop......

He did not stop and instead tugged on the side strings that was holding onto her bikini bottom. It came off easily.

Denise: errnnn..... no....NEO!.... STOP!

He stuck his finger into her pussy and withdrew it. He showed her his finger which was coated with her juices.

Neo: see.... your pussy is wet and ready for me.....

Denise: no....it's not like that..... NEO! NO!.....

He managed to position himself between her legs and she started to cry.

Denise: neo...no....no.... stop.... stop.... no... don't.... don't do it.....

With her hands pinned under his body, there was nothing much she could do. He ran his finger along her slit.

Neo: See.... you are dripping now....you are horny........ No one is around.... just let me fuck you..... I promise I won't tell Chris.....

Denise: no.... Neo.... no..... please.... let me go....

He stuck two fingers into her pussy.

Denise: Don't!... NO!...ernnn....no......take it out.... take it out!.....errnn......

He started to fuck her with his fingers and she started to struggle but to no avail.

she had started to cry miserably and the fight seemed to have gone out of her. He removed his fingers and positioned her limp body onto the sofa into a doggy position.

Next, he did something that I had not instructed him to do. He positioned himself behind her and placed the swollen head of his penis at the entrance of her hole but he did not push it in. I was still considering if I should appear when she turned her body and pushed him away. As he fell back onto the floor, she ran into the bedroom and locked it.

I came out from my hiding place and gestured him to follow me out of the villa.

He wore his shorts and came out.

me: what's that for? why did you try to penetrate her when I told you not to?

Neo: I know why you wanted me to do this. She said what happened that day was a one off but you wanted to see if she would allow me to do it again. You don't trust her...... I figured that the last part was to close the deal. She felt my dick on her and could have just allowed me to push it in. But she didn't. So I guessed you can be sure that she meant what she said.....

me: I guess so.....

Neo: you want to go and comfort her now?

me: nope. You must do it......

Neo: still me?

me: just go in and apologise to her and tell her that she was on your mind and making you go crazy...... then see what she says....

Neo: you are impossible.....

He went in again. This time, I stood where I was and using the resort WIFI, I had dialled his number. He left the line active and put the phone in his pocket.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 26-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

knock knock.

Neo: denise.... open up....

no response.

Neo: denise... I am sorry.... please open up... I promise you that nothing will happen to you..... I have already gotten dressed.....

After a long while, I heard the door open.

Neo: I am sorry about what happened. I couldn't control myself and since yesterday, I had been thinking of you and it was making me go crazy.....

Denise: please don't do that again....

Neo: I won't......

Denise: I told you that it is only one off..... I won't ever have another guy again.....

Neo: ok.... sorry.... friends again?

Denise: ok.....

I heard them walking and I guessed its back to the living room.

I looked at my watch and 15mins had passed.

I hung up the call and went back to the villa.

Denise: why are you back so fast?

She had changed into singlet and shorts and I could see that her eyes were swollen but she had cleaned away her tears.

Me: I waited for a while but the staffs did not appear....

Denise: oh.....

Neo: want some beers? I'll go and get some.....

Me: ok.....

once he was out of the villa, I asked Denise.

Me: Are you ok? your eyes looked swollen.

Denise: it's nothing much. I was washing my face and my eyes got irritated by the face wash...

For the remaining of the day, she was in her singlet and shorts. Even when Candice pestered her to get back into her bikini, she refused to.

That night, she declared that she wanted to share the room with me and Neo went out to the living room.

Once we were alone, I thought she would tell me about what happened earlier in the day but she did not. On the pretext that I did not know what had happened earlier, I tried to touch her but she did not allowed me to and she fell asleep in my arms.

Based on my recollection about what happened in the club when she was restrained and groped by my colleagues, after that she had masturbated and had a tremendous orgasm in the video. Apparently I thought she would be extremely stimulated by her feeling of helplessness when she was violated. Thus I had gotten Neo to try to do the same to her.

If she was really so turned-on by such scenario, she would had allowed him to fuck her on the spot; since he had done so before. Instead, she ran away from him.

The experiment did not provide me with any concrete answer but at least I knew that she had kept her words and did not allow him in. The only thing now was to find out if she was able to control herself after the whole incident.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 26-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

21st Dec (Thurs)

We woke up at the same time and all of us went out for breakfast together. Candice had stopped talking about it even when Denise was in her singlet and shorts. Somehow she seemed to realize that Denise was not in a good mood.

After that, we packed up and the speedboat brought us back to mainland.

Once at Phnom Penh, we changed the rooms to a 2-bedder so that Denise was still able to share the room with me.

A tour guide brought us around to see some of the touristy spots during the day.

During bedtime, I tried to get fresh with her but she refused again.

22nd Dec (Fri)

After a day out, that night, Denise initiated and we made love.

She wanted me to go slow instead of a night of passionate sex. Once we completed the deed, she laid in my arms and finally told me about the incident with Neo.

Denise: please don't blame him..... I think he just could not take it anymore.....

me: ok.... but why did you waited for so long before you tell me about it? Don't tell me you masturbated to it again?

denise: no.... I swear I did not..... I wont deny that there was reaction from my body when he started to finger me but I also feel angry and violated. Just like what happened with Kim. But in the aftermath this time, that feeling of excitement did not appear. I swear to it.....

Me: so why did you take so long to tell me about it?

Denise: I don't know whether to tell you or not. I was afraid it will spoil your friendship with him since you already warned him not to touch me..... and it was us that got him involved in this. I do not want you to be angry with him....

Me: so, you are not angry with him anymore?

denise: nope....

me: Why did you reject my advances over the pass 2 days?

Denise: the first time, I was still angry. Like I said, I never felt horny after that and so there wasn't a need to satisfy myself. I was thinking about whether to tell you about it.

me: ok....

She reached out and kissed me.

Denise: goodnight baby.... I love you....

me: I love you too.

Old 26-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg I was hooked on the stories till I cannot work lor... Superb writing...
Old 26-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Wow , wondering what is going to happen next ? Is denise going to be a full blown slut and exposed
read on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Am I the only one who wants to be Neo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldPalmer View Post
Confirmed you won't be the only one
Glad u like the Neo character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyrocks View Post
Excellent story, cant wait for more updates. Thanks.
Thanks. I tried my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
The story keeps getting better. Nothing less from one of the best writer in SBF.
Thanks for your compliment. I am not the best. iLock is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianjin View Post
TS bro, thank you for nice story. Support here.
Thanks for ur support

Old 26-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Best story I've read all year - awesome work puss bro
Thanks for the compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoshabe View Post
Bro TS, support your story and thread.
Thanks for ur support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musong View Post
Support nice story by bro pussluver!
Thank u for ur kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Just realize I got power liao.. up u bro pussluver hehe
Will up u back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero16 View Post
Who can resist the chance to fuck Denise?
haha.... it's just a story bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
Omg I was hooked on the stories till I cannot work lor... Superb writing...
Like bro Dolonat said, work more impt. Please concentrate and read only during ur free time.

Old 26-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

23rd Dec (Sat)

We flew back to Singapore. Neo thanked us for everthing before we all went our separate ways.

Just as I reached home, a text came in.

Kim text: Welcome back home Chris. Merry Chrismas. haha.... I'll talk to you on Tuesday.

I did not show Denise the message and we spent the next 2 days sourcing for presents for her family.

25th Dec (Mon)

On Christmas day itself, we went over to her parents' place as it was a standard get together session that we normally did, just like CNY. Everyone was happy due to the festive season and the end of the year was coming soon. Everyone except me. I was not looking forward to tomorrow when I had to meet up with Kim.

I already knew what he wanted.

26th Dec (Tues)

As I entered the office, I dreaded to see Kim but I knew he would look for me as soon as he arrived. The 2 assholes who were supposed to be the closet colleagues I had were away on vacation.

Angel was already clearing her leave.

So the office was rather quiet.

Just as I predicted, Kim reached the office at 9am. Once Helen brought him his coffee, he gestured to me through the window happily.

I entered and bow to him, before he asked me to take a seat.

Kim: Welcome back Chris..... how was the holiday.....

Me: it was not too bad....

Kim: I hoped it was good..... it's really going to be much tougher next year. Our targets had been increased and you will be leading a team.

Me: I will do my best sir....

Kim: good.... How is Denise?

He did not use "your wife" and specifically said "Denise".

Me: She is fine too. Thank you for asking sir...

Kim: is she darker now since she was at the resort? I don't like girls who are too tanned....

Me: Yes sir....she is a little darker now....

Kim: that's too bad....

I was hoping that this would had put him off but his next sentence dashed all my hopes.

Kim: It's ok..... For her, I think I can accept even if she is very tanned......

I remained silent as I did not know what to say.

Kim: Have you thought about it?

Me: About what sir?

Kim: I told you that she was beautiful, didn't I?

Me: sorry sir? who?

Kim: Don't patronise me Chris. You know I am talking about Denise..... I can remember how she look like and everyday I have been thinking about her.....

This was bad news.

Me: sorry sir... errm.... but that is my wife.....

Kim: I know.... and you are my staff right? Don't forget it was me who put you in this role....

Me: Yes sir.... I know.....

Kim: You had seen what the rest of the girls offered me during their interview sessions. And until now you didn't offer me anything.

Me: yes sir.... but Damien didn't offer anything as well....

Kim: Damien? hahaha..... his interview finished before you arrived. He gave me his wife.... haha..... if not, how do you think he would had been promoted?

I was shocked and felt sick. How could Damien offer Vivian to Kim just to get promoted? How did he even get her to agree?

Kim: so, I want Denise..... hahaha....

Me: but sir, I have helped you with Min Na..... that's why you promoted me..... I hoped you have not forgotten about it....

Kim: hmmm..... that's true....

He stopped laughing and stroked his chin. He seemed to be re-considering and I felt hope.

Kim: well, but you are still my subordinate. I can fire you any time.....

Me: yes sir..... I understand that.... if that is the case, then I guess I'll have to leave.

Kim: Let's not get to that..... I'll tell you what.... I'll recommend you for 1 more level of promotion..... Damien will then be reporting to you..... and you will only report to me....

I looked at him, disbelieving what he had just said. He was literally using the company's resources like he owned the company. If the GM agreed to my promotion, I was sure that he was very close to the GM. However, each time I noticed, it was Kim that was sucking up to the GM. Something must be going on.

Even though I had all these recorded down since I had switched on my phone to recording mode even before I entered his office but if he could manupilate the GM, then whatever I had recorded would be useless.

Kim: and I'll also increase your pay by 20%. On top of that, I'll get you the rest of the benefits that a VP is getting.....

It meant that my car will be provided by the company and would be upgraded to a Merc. Apart from that, I would have profit sharing on top of what I was earning. I did some rough calculations in my mind and this would meant that my annual salary could increase by as much as 100%. I could upgrade to a condo almost immediately.

Kim: and I'll throw in 50k for her from my own account......you should know that for 50k, I can get alot of models ...but I only want Denise. She had made me thinking of her non-stop.... she was the first one that had done this to me.....$50k is worth it.

He stared into my eyes as he leaned across the table.

Kim: So.....how does all these sound to you? You'll be getting all these benefits and it's only for one time.....

All the carrots that he was danging in front, it sounded very tempting. If I agreed to help him then I should be getting all those. I disagreed with his offering, then I would lose my job.

I made my choice quickly and formulated a plan in my head as decided to take a gamble on his offer.

Me: Sir..... that sounds good to me... however, I have some conditions....

Kim: haha.... good..... tell me....

Me: First, my promotion have to be confirmed before anything happens. Anyway, you should not be worried that after I got promoted, I would back out. You can still sack me any time if that happens.

Kim: ok... sound reasonable.....not a problem....

Me: secondly, she have to agree for it to happen..... if she does not agree, then you cannot proceed....

Kim: Of course.....definitely..... I want her to agree willingly..... or else it won't be fun.....

I knew that there was no way for her to agree to his advances. In fact I was sure that she did not even want to meet him.

Me: ok.... and no anal..... she hates that.....

Kim: haha...... ok... any more?

Me: Sir, what happens if she disagree to it? Will I still get the 50k?

Kim: She is different from Vivian and the rest of those staffs.

He pointed outside his window.

Kim: That's why she is giving me so much excitement....haha....Let me tell you what. If you follow my plan accordingly, you just need to make sure that she will be there to either agree or disagree on my proposal.

He leaned back on his seat and crossed his arms.

Kim: If you get her there, you will get the 50k. If you did not get her there on the day, then you pay me 100k and I'll sack you. You are getting the better odds. How does that sound?

Getting her should not be an issue and the 50k seemed to be easy money.

Me: ok sir.....

Kim: haha.... good.....I agree to all these conditions.....I just have 2 conditions in return. Firstly, Denise must not come to know about it. She would definitely not want to see me. Secondly, I want you to be in the room when it happens.....hahaha....

I needed to be around just in case he force himself on her when she rejected him. I needed to be around to stop him if that happened.

I nodded.

Old 26-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

As I left his office, I realized what I had done. I had put my wife on the line for the gamble. However, I was forced into a corner. I liked my job and did not want to get sack. Furthermore, the benfits were too good for me not to accept.

I knew she hated him and would definitely not agree to do anything with him. There was a zero chance of her agreeing to it.

So the odds were definitely to be in my favour. I would be promoted and yet Denise would be safe.

However, I decided that I would need to remove him from the company if I were to continue to stay here. I was sure that he would come for Denise again after he failed to get her this time and he would continue to do so until he finally succeed.

After work, I told Denise that I would be meeting up Angel for a farewell dinner and she agreed.

I called up Angel as she was already clearing her annual leave and was not in the office.

She met me at a restuarant in Orchard Central.

Me: How are you?

Angel: still ok....

Me: why are you leaving?

Angel: I am sick of the company....

Me: It's Kim, isn't it?

Angel: He is even worse that those back home. I would say that he is the worst person I have ever met.

Me: do you hate him so much?

Angel: yes.... but let's not get into details. Can we don't talk about him and spoil the dinner?

Me: wait. Do you want to get back at him?

Angel: how?

I let her listen to the recording and she looked at me in shock.

Angel: where did you get this?

Me: that's not important. You are pregnant because of him right?

Angel: fuck, how did you know?

Me: ok... you just confirmed that.... anyway, here's the plan.

I told her what my plan and finally she shook her head.

Angel: I don't think that will help....

Me: that's only part of it. Just do it and I will take care of the rest.....

She nodded.

Angel: I hope this can bring this bastard down.........

After dinner, I called up Alissa. Marco was not at home and I went over to her place.

Alissa: what do you want Chris?

Me: I need your help.

After I told her what I needed, she was suspicious.

Alissa: what do you need it for?

Me: don't worry. It's for a good use.... how long will it take?

Alissa: about 5 days......

Me: ok... good. And keep this to yourself.... ok?

Alissa: ok....

After I left her place, I called Neo and gave him some instructions. He agreed without asking me any details.

Old 26-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

That night, when I reached home, Denise was still working. Her boss was on vacation and she had needed to cover him and complete the articles before the end of the year.

Even though Kim had told me not to let her know about it but I had considered it on my way home and there was no way that I was going to keep this from her. I decided to take a chance.

If she blew her top, then I would just have to fork out the 100k, rather than risking that she was in the dark. At least if she knew, she would be prepared to reject him readily when it happen.

Me: Baby.... can we speak?

Denise: I'm rushing my work..... is it important?

Me: yes.... it is.....

She stopped and looked up from her notebook.

Denise: What is it? It look serious.

Me: I'll tell you but you cannot be angry.....

She nodded and I started to tell her about the conversation between Kim and I.

When I finished, she crossed her hands over her chest and stared at me. I could tell that she was angry but not furious.

Denise: Did I hear wrongly? Did you take me as chip?

Me: sorry.... I had no choice.... Initially I was still contemplating but when he proposed for the additional stuffs, I guessed I lost my head.

She shook her head as if I was an idiot. Perhaps I was.

Denise: stupid guy.... if you are sacked, then you could just look for another job..... now with the 100k that you need to pay him back if I don't appear, there is no way to back off now.

Me: shall I just pay him the 100k and we call it off?

Denise: I don't think we can....

Me: why? I have 70.... I know you still have some money with you..... just lend me first and I'll pay you back once I got another job....

She said sheepishly.

Denise: As you know, Marco bought a new car, and he borrowed some money from me.... so I am quite broke....

She had not told me anything about lending money to her brother. I thought about the date he bought the car and it was just before the Alissa incident. Even though he love her dearly but now I understand why he was so willing to go through any means to help his sister.

Denise: so, regardless of what the final outcome is, you said that you will get all the benefits that he proposed, just by me meeting up with him. Am I right

I nodded.

Denise: but he would had known that I am never going to agree. I'm very curious to find out what this old fox has up his sleeves.....

I knew I made a mistake and there was no way to reverse it.

Denise: Let's just go along and see what he had came up with. He has absolutely nothing that would ever make me agree to his proposal. Not even a million dollars..... but let it be the last time I ever hear that I am a betting chip..... or I will be very angry.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1