The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Sharing my latest updates on my hunt with wechat

when i added her, she doesnt have a profile pic or any post. we just chat without any agenda. found out she is a manager from a MNC printing solution company and has been in the trade for 15 years. since i know abit about her trade, we chit chat

from casual chit chat, i became her listener. she would complain about her colleagues, her sales staff or clients.. rarely does she talk about her family. we also don't talk about sex or anything

after 2 weeks of chit-chatting, i initiated to meet her. she told me she is not comfortable meeting although she feels comfortable talking to me. then she mentioned she is busy with a roadshow in town and will also not be free. i didnt push on

about a day later i happened to be in town for a meeting and decided to check out the roadshow she mentioned and see if i can spot her (we didnt share any photos of ourselves on wechat). i only know her name is Regina. so i walk around pretending to be interested in the printers, copier etc

some young sales approached me while i scan the area for Regina's type of age and position. so i pretended that i am interested in the copier and ask some questions. casually i mentioned some random names (including Regina) and told the sales that my frens ask me to look for them previously.

the sales then told me Regina just step off from the roadshow but will be back. so i told the sales i will consider and left. i stayed around the area, when for lunch and walked back about an hour later to the roadshow.

there i saw the most gorgeous MILF in a business suit - she looks younger than her 44 yr old age. i didnt think its regina cause she always tells me she is old and ugly but this lady is well dressed, classy and was chatting with a potential client. since we have not met or seen each other, i walked towards her while looking at the printer to listen to their conversation.

its was at that moment the same young sales saw me and came to me, and told me "hey, regina is back. but she is talking to someone now." while telling me that he signal to regina that i was looking for her ...."Fuck!" this guy really sabo me

regina looked at me and smile but i can tell that she doesnt know me. i told myself i need to leave before she approached me but at the same moment, she excused herself from the client and walked towards me. The young sales (i think trying to impressed her) introduced us " this is goh, he was recommended by his friends to look for you for his office solutons."

She extended her hands to shake mine, and introduce herself "hey, who introduced you?" so i gave out a casual name, i can see she is trying hard to relate to that person. but anyway, she excused herself and ask me to wait for her while she finish her conversation with the previous client waiting

i was hesitating if i should leave the place.. but this sales guy is still standing beside me. so i told him, i need to make a call and walk away from him. pretending that i am still on the phone, the young sales walked away while i scan regina. i am seriously think she is not the same regina.

minutes later, she walk to me and apologise for the wait. she asked again, "so Jay who introduced you is from where? sorry i have too many clients and i cant recall a Jay." i put up my courage and say "wechat"

she look stunned and asked "wechat?" and i say "yes" . i smile and introduced myself "i am the guy who has been talking to you in the last 2 weeks. dont get me wrong, i am not stalking you, but i happened to b here for a meeting."

she look abit stunned but recover herself quckly and laughed "hahah we finaly meet!" - i told her, "how come you say you are ugly and old? you look damn gorgeous.." i told her. she replied "i am old and ugly. maybe your eyesight have problems haha." at this moment some lady came to her and whisper. she turn to me and say "hey, i have to go attend to my clients, so sorry no time to chat longer"

"no worries, you go settle your work. i have to go back also." i smiled but i think she is just trying to avoid me and i know the next thing is she will block me on wechat.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

on my way to the carpark, i got a message from her

<Hey sorry i didnt have time to chat. busy day>
<<no worries, i have to go back office also>>
<anyway, was abit surprised to see you in person. didnt expect this>
<<i am so sorry, i shouldnt have done this>>
<hey its ok, its also good to put a face to the name>
<<i better not disturb you. Good Luck today>>
<Thanks. btw, if you are free tonight, we can meet for dinner, since we have already met but i finished at 8pm only>
<<sure! i meet you at the tradeshow place"
<nah! enough of this place haha.. lets meet at XXX. i need a drink>
<<ok, see you>>
Old 22-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

we met at a rooftop bar of a hotel. heard so much about this place but never been there. that night we chatted till the wee hours like long lost friends, we started talking in a mixture of hokkien, mandarin and English. i know she is totally comfortable with me.

we left the place at 12 plus after being chased by the server, as both of us drive. i walk her to her car, and she thank me for a enjoyable evening and gave me a kiss . i was taken aback! the experienced me should know how to handle this and push this further..... but i didnt. i watch as she drive out of her lot and pull out a ciggarette to smoke while i walk back to my car

nothing happened in the next one week (in that same week, i fucked the PRC MILF in my earlier post) we just chat more regularly and move the chat from wechat to whatsapp (which i never do) and met twice for lunch. however, we have never talked about her family, although i know she is married

then last thursday, we met for lunch and i send her back to her office. a few hours later, she messaged me
<hey! busy?>
<<hey, nope i am ok>
<you free next mon?>
<<mon yup. why? lunch?>>
< dont take this the wrong way ok? i have free room at W sentosa mon, one of my client just pass me the voucher and dates are fixed cannot change. good to take a break, but i dont want to go alone, will feel pathetic."
<< i will be honoured. sure >>
Old 22-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

<dont expect anyting to happen ok? i just need a companion and i feel comfortable with you.>
<<i understand. will not bring my sexy g string then :-P>>
<lol!>
<< u let me know details ok?>>
<sure>

on that day, i pick her up as she decided not to drive.we had lunch at sentosa cove before proceeding to W hotel.
it was abit awkward when we reached the hotel, so i walk a few steps behind her. i can feel her awkwardness also as she proceed to check-in

the recep staff even address us as Mr & Mrs Cheong (found out her surname is cheong)

once we enter the room, we pretended to look around the room. she wanted to g to the pool for a swim and to read, so went to the shower room to change. the shower room has a glass door and it was quite transparent and i can actually see her silhouette. she seem to know and pull down the curtains
Old 22-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good read. can't wait to know if anything happen at the hotel afterwards!
Old 22-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

also waiting waiting
Old 22-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
once we enter the room, we pretended to look around the room. she wanted to g to the pool for a swim and to read, so went to the shower room to change. the shower room has a glass door and it was quite transparent and i can actually see her silhouette. she seem to know and pull down the curtains
TS keeping us in suspense...looking forward to the exciting, coming instalment!
Old 23-03-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hopefully there will be some swimming pool action .
Old 23-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

she came out with from the showeroom with a sun dress, so i cant really see what she swimsuit she is wearing. placed her clothes into her bag, took a pair of shades, a book and some lotion and ask me if i want to join her.

i told her i will join her later as i need to reply an urgent email, so she left. i replied my email and gave a call to my office collegaue and then turn on the TV. my objective, is to search her bag for her panties which she just removed to change to the swimsuit.

i opened her bag and on top of it was a pair of beige silky seamless panties and a matching bra, plus her shorts and top. i took the panties out and continue searching to see what panties she brought for the one day trip. in a small bag, there was 2 pair of bra and panties, one red full v lace and the other a light grey seamless panties. wonder why she choose to bring the red v lace for this staycation (usually it means she is expecting some action since her other bra and panties are plain seamless type)

i place them all back except for the beige seamless panties and smell the crotch area. there was no smell, just some light perfume. i remove my shorts and underwear and wrap the panties on my dick and started jerking it while i smell her bra.

i enjoy her panties for about 15 mins, didnt want to cum. cause i want to stay lusting inside. i place all them back in place and change to my beach shorts and went to look for her

the rest of the day, was actually quite fun and relaxing we stay at the pool and then walk to the cove area for a beer, and basically just chilled . but all in all, we had really good conversation and chemistry, didnt feel like we just met.

it was there she told me more about herself, she is married (guessed it) with 2 kids, her husband is running a ID company but not doing well and is in lots of debts.. he rarely goes back home only but love his kids very much. they seldom talk and have not touched each together for years case she knows he has some girls outside
Old 23-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, your stories sound very nice and effortless. But can you also reveal the hit rate, else many people might misunderstand it's so easy. Share also how much time you got to set aside each day to pursue this CCA. I guess a lot of time investment.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

we went back to the hotel and ordered drinks at the Woo Bar , while she excused herself to go back to the room to change out of her swimsuit. my mind keep thinking about the beige panties/bra she will be putting on

when she is back, she is in her denim shorts and top. she is really interactive even without make up and in casual wear unlike many MILF i met of her age. we had some drinks and occasionally she gets stares from other hotel guest (expected for her looks). i think many samster will not believe i am in such luck and that i am making up this story, but even as i am writing this i dont believe it either that i am so lucky

we had a couple of drinks and had some light bites as both of us are not too hungry. then she asked me what i was thinking when she asked me to join her for staycation when we only met briefly once. i told her that despite us not meeting before, we have been chatting daily on wechat and the longing to speak to her and to check my wechat for her message has made me feel close to her. she agree and told me she felt the same and she feels comfortable when she saw me at the tradefair unlike some wechat frens she met.

she ask me what was i expecting from this "invitation" and pop-up the subject of how long was it before i had sex. i lied to her that its been awhile since i had sex and i was not expecting anything although i do have my needs. i told her (honestly) that i need cuddles and kissing more than sex actually. i need to feel loved. she nodded and smiled at me and say "you are so cute."

we decided to head back to the room, along the way we just held each others hand without any prompting. at the moment, i really feel i have fallen in love with her. in the lift with 4 ang moh who were talking loudly, i held her from behind and smell her hair. turn back and gave me a kiss. we didnt spoke a single word from the lift to the room

once we enter the room, i pull her to me and hug her and kiss her passionately. she didnt resist, kiss me back. we just stood behind the door kissing for more than 5 mins until she pull back and whisper to me "you are that naughy huh?"

i kiss her on her forehead and use my hands to feel her face and caress her ears, she moved her hands to my back and slowly move into my tee and use her nails to lightly scratch me on my back

we continue kissing while moving slowly towards the bed. she push me to sit on the bed while she stood, and caress my hair, i move my face towards her breast and lightly kiss them through her top and bra (the bra that is so familiar), she pushes my head towards her breast and gave our a light moan when i move my face on her breast

i placed my hands behind her and started caressing her back and her butt tracing her panty line and stroking her but slowly. all the while we were lightly stroking each other. i moved down to the back of her thigh and slowly move my fingers up her but cheek, she moan loudly now and say "naughty"

i hug her and turn her onto the bed, she gave out a soft scream and fell onto the bed . i turn my body and face her while she lay on the bed. we kissed and my hands were moving onto her breast tracing her bra and bra strap..

suddenly i felt her right hand moving onto my hardness through my beach shorts.i am already hard and she feels it and say "gosh, you are so hard already." and stroke it firm but slowly

i know i can now move boldly, and move my hands into her top to feel her breast, i fondle her breast through her soft silky bra and she moan again softly. she pull loose my short string and moved her hand into my shorts to search for my hardness through my briefs

"gosh your tip is wet" she whsipered
" are you wet?" i whisper back, she didnt reply but use her left hand to push my head towards her to kiss

i move up onto her and pull my shorts down, and move my head down towards her denim shorts while i continue using my hands to fondle her breast.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

my face is now facing her crotch area and i put my nose on her denim shorts and smell her while pushing my face onto her pussy , i lick her thighs slowly and licking her skin iuntil i reach her denim shorts. she moan loudly this time

i moved my hands down to unbutton her denim shorts and put it down exposing her panties. i move my face onto it and rub her pussy with my nose and lips, occasionally kissing her through her panties.. her crotch area is wet, when i lick it i can feel its sticky wetness. she moans

i continue to lick her tighs and on her panties while she is fondling my hair and my ears, i am kneeing on the floor now while half of her body is on the bed and her legs swing at the side of the bed.

i slowly moved my righ hand to her thighs and slowing pull her panties to the side exposing her wet pussy. she is shaved down there and i lick around the side of her pussy trying not to touch her pussy.. she kind of arch her body when i do that and started fondling her own breast while she push her bra upwards. thats when i saw her nipples. it was red and pinkish!!

i got so excited now and started to lick her extremely wet juicy pussy upwards towards her clitoris and circulating my tongue when i reach her clitoris, she moans louder ... i spit my saliva onto her clitiris and use my lips to fondle with it

i was doing that for about a minute and enjoying it when she suddenly jerks and squirted on my face. i can even heard the sound of the squirt and i didnt stop, and try licking up all her juice and slurping it loudly. i think she just had an orgasm

she asked me to stop, cause she couldnt take it and pull me up towards her and kiss me with her juice still in my face and mouth. we kissed and she roll me onto the bed and pull my briefs down and started licking me.

it was unforgattable as she was licking and using her lips to rub my hardness. she didnt even blow me yet and it was already making me about to cum. i try to control yself and blame myself why cant i control it. while trying to control myself, she push her mouth into my hardenss and move its so ever slowly

i stood up slightly to look at her blow me while one of her hands in rubbing herslf. she blew me for a while and slide her body towards me and kissed me, while doing that she enter herslef into me and sat on top of me. we continue kissing while i ask her to not move, cause i am about to cum.

instead of stopping, she arch her body upwards and started rocking me slowly and then fast and she moans loudly and her face became very red and next thing o know she was shouting "i am coming "

i couldn't even have time to think and next thing i know she screamed and and jerk her body. i couldnt control it anymore and shoot inside her. we just came together raw..

she drop her body onto mine, hug and stare at me and laugh " i never came twice in so short time. gosh you didnt pull out.."
we kissed and wash up and hug ech other on the other side of the bed casue one side is wet . i look atb the clock, it was only 10.16pm... a long night to go
Old 23-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
TS, your stories sound very nice and effortless. But can you also reveal the hit rate, else many people might misunderstand it's so easy. Share also how much time you got to set aside each day to pursue this CCA. I guess a lot of time investment.
to be honest, i dont get successful everytime. maybe 5 out of 10 tries.
if you are choosy, then i can only say lesser hits. for this particular MILF, i think its like a once in a life time thing for me.

as for the other MILFs that i upped previously, if you are not particular with looks and shape, hit rates are higher if you are patience and be nice to them.

like my earlier post, most of the MILF i upped are not good loking, some are in fact ugly... the typical auntie you see in the market type.

i think i get excited to fuck to a stranger MILF and curious to know how they behave in bed. after that, i dont go back to them cause i will totally lose interest after i fucked them
Old 23-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Field Report deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u got lady luck.
Old 23-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster