The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nolyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Camping for more hahaha
Old 25-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Been picking up a few milfs recently... delicious... share more bro!! Or those with milf contacts PM for exchange!

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 25-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome encounter.....!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Back in action on wechat

married women 47 yrs old with 2 kids. she is one of those MLM agent selling health supplement. so she added me quite fast on wechat. i know her motive, get me to join her team (this is their job haha). so its quite easy to meet her.

Honestly, dint know whether if her health supplement really works but she looks mid 30s than 47. she even show me her nric to prove (stupid because she reveals all her particulars including home address)

we met up a few times without any slightest action for me. but i know she is comfortable with me because we talk about anything and sometimes when she will just randomly message me to ask me what i am doing etc

my policy is after 4th meet-up if i know nothing will happen, i usually just move on. so after meeting her the foruth time, i decided to end it with a "suggestive" message, if she gets offended, she will ignore me and i can move on.

so when she message me in the morning asking me if i am busy, i replied i am thinking of her and i had a dream about her etc. naturally she ask me what was the dream about and in told her that we were making love on her bed and she was wearing a red thong and red bralet.

she replied with a LOL and end with " I dot wear thongs, too uncomfortable."
so i ask her what she likes and she replied quite instantly "i only wear cotton lace panties, more comfortable"

i know immediately got chance liao, so i ask her what she is wearing now and she replied "Normal type, light blue cause i am at home." and i ask her "bra?"
she replied "no bra at home."

so i try to lead her on and ask if i can see etc.. of course i know she will reject (SOP for all).. but our conversation started positively towards that direction.

after on off chatting that day and by afternoon, i know i have to strike. so i told her i am feeling extremely horny and want to see her in her lingeirie. she replied "sorry, i cant send such images on phone, very risky" so i suggest i meet her to see

i cant believe when she replied me "see but no touch." - so i told her that we can go to H81, but she immediately reject "no i dont go such places. sorry."
after a few suggestions, she ask me to meet her below her block

when i reached there, she was already there but on the phone, so she waved me to follow her and she walk into the lift and press 8 - she was still talking on the phone, i think some customer ask her about a supplement

we reached 8 floor (although i remember her ic shows her staying in 13th). she walk to the right and took her keys to open a unit (there are only 3 other unit at that row. and wave me to sit on the sofa and continue talking on the ohone. the place is nice done up, simple and clean. no toys, items etc found in a typical family.

after another 5 mins she hangs up and apologise then explaining what happen and how this member that call her is trying to order her supplements. i ask her if this is her place and she told me the unit belongs to her brother who is stationed in Bangkok for work. so she comes down to check occasionally and also store her products in the unit spare room.

she didnt give up trying to sell me the membership, cause she brought out boxes of her product to show me. and she keep asking me to see her skin how much different etc.. (hear that everytime we meet)

so i pretend to touch her skin and compliment her that they are really soft and doesnt look like late 40s etc.. and i started caressing her arms, she didnt ask me to stop but continue opening the boxes of supplement to explain to me the effects.

i slowly move my hands up to her shoulder and push her tank top slightly to see her bra strap, but i realsied she is not wearing it - so i comment to her "you not wearing bra?" and she replied "i told you i dont wear bra at home."

so i dont watse time, i move my mouth towards her ear and kiss her. she didnt react, and just comment "you are all so naughty." - so i told her "i can be naughtier." and move my hands to her breast.

she move away slightly and say "i told you see no touch right?" so i reply her "ok then u show me" - she just comment nothing to see, just simple cotton panties, so i move my hand to her shorts (similair to the FBT type) and pull down slightly the elatsic band to reveal a pair of light blue polka dot panties (those that teenager will wear and a small ribbon infront)

she then say, "ok see already." and put up her shorts. i told her i want to see the entire panties. she kept quiet, so i move myself towards her and kiss her ears (since i am sitting beside her on the sofa) - no obkection, so slowly i move my hands onto her breast and started french kissing her. she reacted and move her tongue in my mouth.

we kissed and i move my hands on her breast and fondle it and then softly push her to lay down on the sofa. we continue kissing and i move my head down towads her breast and kiss it through her tank top, she nipples are hard already, so i use my lips to play with it while slowly moving my hand to pull up her tank top

netx thing i know i was licking and sucking her nipples , she didnt moan but was just peeping at what i was doing , i was kneeling down at the side of the sofa while she now lay down straight on the sofa. so while sucking her nipples, my right hand caress her hair whie the left hand move down to her shorts and slowly towards her private part

i caress her pussy through her shorst for a while and slowly pull it down to reveal her light blue polka dot panties. strange thing is she didnt react or moan thoughout but she was just looking at what i was doing if we were not kissing.

i caress her panties crotch area softly, and trying to feel if she is wet already. when i move omy fingers to try to push her panties to the side, she say "no, you supposed to only see."
i thought she is just pretending and continue to move my fingers to push her panties. this time she kind of forcefully say "no enough already."

so i just feel her from her panties and move my head downwards to try to lick her. she stood up and ask me to stop and told me "you promise me only see but now you are trying to rape me is it?"

i told her i cant control anymore and want her, but she reply "i can let you see and touch abit but i cant let you touch me there or fuck you. i am married so i know my limits. i like you but i cannot betray my husband. i know you have needs cause you single thats why i dont mind if you touch me abit and see my body to release."

so i bopian and ask her if i can jerk while looking at her, she nodded - she didn pull down her tank top, so her breast (maybe cup 34C) and her light brown nipples are exposed. i sat on the sofa and pull down my pants and brief and start jerkig myself while she seats beside me.

i ask her if she can remove her shorts and stand infront of me while i seat on the sofa and look at her whole i jerk. she push the coffeetable and stood there with her tank top roll up and her panties on.

i jerk myself and ask her if i can touch her but she jus nod her head and stood further and ask me to just look and jerk. after about 5 mins, i was about to come and let her know i need tissue just in case.

she just came forward and kneel down and start jerking me with her hands, she movement is not very skillful but she was jerking it so fast that i feel i was going to shoot. so i told her i am coming - next thing i know, she my dick into her mouth and blow me, less than 10 secs i shoot into her mouth.

she swallow everything and stood up to get tissue for me. after we clean up, she told me she likes to swallow cause sperm have protein which is good for complextion.. i was speechless haha didnt know i was used to give her protein that way.

i clean up and she place her product back into the room and pass me a box of samples and as me to take it cause she can taste my sperm abit watery so need some vitamins

will update if there is anymore adventure with her
Old 26-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_ralim View Post
bro u have lady luck ,, why not share with us how you get hook by so many MILF
The trick is not to be choosy. If you can overcome that, then you will have luck.
Many of you will probably be turn-off if you see the women i fucked that i shared here. i mean if you see them real life, you might judge me and prefer not to have such luck
Old 26-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The trick is not to be choosy. If you can overcome that, then you will have luck.
Many of you will probably be turn-off if you see the women i fucked that i shared here. i mean if you see them real life, you might judge me and prefer not to have such luck
Well said TS.

There is a saying...'One man's meat may be another man's poison'...

At times, the outer appearance can be deceptive. A conservative looking MILF may be a really hot woman underneath whereas a hot looking one may actually be like a dead-fish in bed.

Thus, I believe one has to be open minded and adopt a positive attitude. Then you will start making your own luck and start enjoying the delights that milfs can offer.

Don't be too fussy and demanding lah. You are just tasting the milk. You are not buying the whole cow!
Old 26-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

One tip for your, practice being a good listener.
Old 26-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing bros.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

I saw something here and was reminded of your reply.

Are the woman something like that?
https://www.xnxx.com/video-mzphf90/545454

Quote:
Old 27-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Well said TS.

There is a saying...'One man's meat may be another man's poison'...

At times, the outer appearance can be deceptive. A conservative looking MILF may be a really hot woman underneath whereas a hot looking one may actually be like a dead-fish in bed.

Thus, I believe one has to be open minded and adopt a positive attitude. Then you will start making your own luck and start enjoying the delights that milfs can offer.

Don't be too fussy and demanding lah. You are just tasting the milk. You are not buying the whole cow!
Totally agree with u. I have my fair shair of luck with milf. Oldest milf i have sex with is a 55yo with 2 kids. I was 30yo then. I am still in contact with all these milf. Good things abt milf is they know where they stand and not so clingy.

Another good thing about them is they definitely more pro active on bed.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

haha I second your thoughts.

Most men think they are brad pitt and andy lau

Looks aside, attitude and mannerism matters in our day-to-day interaction with people

I meet all kinds of people in my job - rich and stuck-up mofos, rich but super humble people, poor and stuck-up mofos, poor and kind folks...

When i see them in person, what comes out from their mouth and heart is what matters most

Can look like Brad Pitt, but mouth is like armpit and attitude stinks like shit

Quote:
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
10Cents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks for sharing milf stories.
Old 27-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
haha I second your thoughts.

Most men think they are brad pitt and andy lau

Looks aside, attitude and mannerism matters in our day-to-day interaction with people

I meet all kinds of people in my job - rich and stuck-up mofos, rich but super humble people, poor and stuck-up mofos, poor and kind folks...

When i see them in person, what comes out from their mouth and heart is what matters most

Can look like Brad Pitt, but mouth is like armpit and attitude stinks like shit
End of the day its really tlc, ur attitude and behavior and time invested in them. Those milf also want to have sex and they know they are going to get it if they want. The million dollar question is why u r choosen to be the one who get to have sex with them.

Anyway someitmes i also got feedback from those milf that some of the guys they met are just too anxious for sex. And they rejected even though the guy is rich or looks good. Reason being they dont feel comfortable during the date.

So i felt that sometimes we need to sit back and dobsome reflection.
But ur lost is my gain lah. Lol...
Old 28-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing bros.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

TS KimSiew769...We miss your updates on our favorite subject, hot Milfs.

Do tell us about your recent encounters with them!
Old 06-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PUFFIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro KS,
Just to comment nowadays Milf very daring and adventurous. My post at Orgy/SD/SB is organising a double Bbbj for a Milf.
Thks for using yr space.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1