The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The problem with Coco is that while she's no longer operating from a MP, she's using the MP mode of pricing. $100 gives you basic massage with HJ, everything else need to top up. I asked her earlier whether can go fully nude, and she wanted $30 more, which will put her pricing above MLs like Aini, who's younger, fully nude, good service, incredibly sexy, and well-being established.

Tested water whether can go all the way, and you get standard MP reply, "见面再谈”.

Think someone must remind her that she's no longer operating in MP. Her prices are exorbitant, irrespective of her service.
they probably learnt their pricings from Sa Sa as they originally came from the same MP, but they fail to realize that Sa Sa is in a completely different league as them
Old 28-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
they probably learnt their pricings from Sa Sa as they originally came from the same MP, but they fail to realize that Sa Sa is in a completely different league as them
Sasa has looks and service, but not chest and that's making me not RTM that much haha

Perhaps the two think they can get by with minimal effort just because they have some looks and figure.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
this coco really bring service level to a new low 10 mins massage the session only 20-30 mins ?! actually should make some noise on the spot, even if you soft hearted want to pay full so they won't treat others the same way. i have once complained directly to a ML after being treated to a similar short session 30-40 mins in total. After shower since she wants to collect my $$ bo bian have to stand there hear me complain for about 1-2 mins lol. After that she activate GFE mode, kiss kiss say sorry etc, and after i left send me a long message apologizing and will make it up to me on the next trip, never rtm her since but at least i think i helped other bro fight for better service
They may act gfe at the end but at the back will blacklist you in their wechat grp for all you know. Nowadays dun think only customers can complain n blacklist, they also can do that to customers and u will find urself having hard time booking MLs once ur number is blacklisted.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
They two have plently of supporter thou , the zappers think it will work well
This zapping thing seems like some OKT value added service or something.

Anyway about coco, her last two photos on SLG the photoshop around the tummy is quite horrifying
Old 29-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post

Anyway about coco, her last two photos on SLG the photoshop around the tummy is quite horrifying
Hahaha you noticed that too? Photoshop until her belly button looks like another... Omg! Maybe that's her extra special service...BBF, belly button fxxx. Hahaha
Old 29-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Promised to write a reply for this ML :
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaoqi-massage/

She has been around for quite some time, but seems like MR not a lot recently..So decided to give a bump..Location is good, with lots of parking lots at the roadside (quite near MRT too). Stays alone..Her strengths are her friendliness and KC feel..No house run..Puts in a lot of effort in massage and sensual..For those who have not tried her, it's worth a try :-)
New white knight on the block? On special promise?
Old 29-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
They may act gfe at the end but at the back will blacklist you in their wechat grp for all you know. Nowadays dun think only customers can complain n blacklist, they also can do that to customers and u will find urself having hard time booking MLs once ur number is blacklisted.
Just get a new number....
Old 29-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you are right bro that is their "weapon" and i admit i don't do things smartly, i once gave one of them a piece of my mind when i tio pilot near takeoff time and i tio banned on her personal list. i rationalized by telling myself i can always go other stable or just go MP for my fun, AP aside, most of them should need us more than we need them

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Old 29-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Just get a new number....
How many times can u change? Even for new numbers with no reviews by any MLs b4 they also tracking and won’t accept esp if they are not desperate for booking

Anyway my point is not to say cannot write honest reviews or feedback to them, but unless it’s really that bad until I see a need to write negative FRs, generally I’ll cut them some slack even with avg services as there are always hits n misses. If I see a need to help her improve, I’ll definitely let her know as well but not in a negative way.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Annie - SLG or LTD
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
https://ltdsg.com/annie/

A real SYT although not VERY experienced, but always ask for feedback or how other MLs work, so she is willing to improve herself which is good.
Massage was decent, the highlight was her fake love making skills, her on top in cow girl with her hands grabbing your prick behind her butt makes it quite a sight. Had to initiate to change position or stroke myself to prevent firing off too early.. hahahah. She’s still green and straight forward, so if you like cute pretty SYTs like that, she’s your cup of tea.
Looks quite close to photos, her nips are a little flabby, and body just on the right size without being labelled as chubby, maybe if she up 1 dress size then you can say meaty.
Her accent is very acceptable as it’s quite close to how we speak since she come from south china, definitely not those thick accent that is sometimes hard to decipher
Do tell her what you want/like so she could learn what men likes, she seems game to be in this field for some time. as someone mentioned, her cousin was also in this field before (who also provides fake love making service)
Place was abit hard to get to as it is away from main road, approximate 5 mins walk from bus stop, 15 mins from station. And you might wonder if u are on the right direction, so need to check out google maps to plan how to get to the nearby bus stop or building and walk from there, cheers
Old 29-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yogi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, does Dina from SLG offers full nude ? And how is roaming signal ?
Old 29-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
you are right bro that is their "weapon" and i admit i don't do things smartly, i once gave one of them a piece of my mind when i tio pilot near takeoff time and i tio banned on her personal list. i rationalized by telling myself i can always go other stable or just go MP for my fun, AP aside, most of them should need us more than we need them
It's mutual dependent bro. They need our support to survive and we need them to quench our thirsts & release our loads.

The less popular ones will need us more so we hv the upper hands. The more popular ones especially the APs, honestly speaking, they dun even hv to look at us directly, they glimpse at us for a split second is considered gv us face liao.

It doesn't pay to engage the service of an AP coz we are at her mercy, trust me, it's always the case..
Old 29-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The problem with Coco is that while she's no longer operating from a MP, she's using the MP mode of pricing. $100 gives you basic massage with HJ, everything else need to top up. I asked her earlier whether can go fully nude, and she wanted $30 more, which will put her pricing above MLs like Aini, who's younger, fully nude, good service, incredibly sexy, and well-being established.

Tested water whether can go all the way, and you get standard MP reply, "见面再谈”.

Think someone must remind her that she's no longer operating in MP. Her prices are exorbitant, irrespective of her service.
Yes. Last time when she had her own place, she was a fail safe choice for me though priced at 120. But alas....
Old 29-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi123 View Post
Hi fellow bros, does Dina from SLG offers full nude ? And how is roaming signal ?
Full nude. Roaming 5g. My fail safe option.
Old 29-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Scn900 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share long Nu contact , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1