The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I dun look like those kena overseas attachment leh, haha..

Quite a lot if u consider those old timers who is like PR here example Liwen, Anqi, Paris, etc. Just to named a few..
Go back act blur as new customer. They won't remember or will have a hard remember who you are anyway. Act blur as new customer might even get you better service because they want you to convert to regular. If they remember or you reveal you their ex regular, then just say your new regular go back and you waiting for them come back lo, so now you try her again see if she got new stuff or still same.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, if u hadn't visited a regular ml for over a yr. Wat excuse will u use when she ask u how come so long nvr visit her?
just tell them 净身

you are cleansing it for them.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Go back act blur as new customer. They won't remember or will have a hard remember who you are anyway. Act blur as new customer might even get you better service because they want you to convert to regular. If they remember or you reveal you their ex regular, then just say your new regular go back and you waiting for them come back lo, so now you try her again see if she got new stuff or still same.
Bro faithless, you are quite right. Hehe.

Recall, I once visited Aini after a 6-month absence. Wasn't really her super regular but did go quite a few times before that.

During the session, she did her usual stuff but during one instant change to a 69 position with her offering her abalone in front of me. She said that usually I would request for painting (which I have no idea) and that is my normal practice.

Well, Aini's fresh young abalone in front, of course just agree to the deed.

That's an example of being wrongly recognized I suppose, well to the best of my benefit though.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro faithless, you are quite right. Hehe.

Recall, I once visited Aini after a 6-month absence. Wasn't really her super regular but did go quite a few times before that.

During the session, she did her usual stuff but during one instant change to a 69 position with her offering her abalone in front of me. She said that usually I would request for painting (which I have no idea) and that is my normal practice.

Well, Aini's fresh young abalone in front, of course just agree to the deed.

That's an example of being wrongly recognized I suppose, well to the best of my benefit though.
Always wanted to ask, has aini returned for good? Didn't manage to book the last time she was here.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, her kinky stuff. Feels pretty good indeed.
A little bit more on the kinky stuff from Xiao Qi (SLG).

Something new in my recent visits, adds on to the experience.

After a brief massage, turn over with some teasing and nipple sucking, she adopts a riding position on my thighs, with her hand on my manhood. Starts grinding softly (with panties on), simultaneously sliding my rod in her hands. This fake love-making move is done quite skillfully, with her giving you a CFM look.

She turns around with her nice fleshy ass facing you, and grinds you from behind. Occasionally turning around and biting her lips. Buay tahan.

This new set of moves gives one the illusion of being rode by a high school girl, since she is an SYT in her 20s with cute looks. Kind of remind me of Niu Niu long ago.

Anyway the new moves are quite worth my RTM. Probably gonna book my last session next week.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Promised to write a short fr for xiaobei.

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/

Looks: The same as the photos (and video, obviously) on the web.
Body: Petite, with a pair of boobs that looks awesome on her body. Not too big, but not small at all.
Sensual: Provides hj and cbj, but more importantly she is hardworking. I was taking a while to unload, but she was using her mouth the entire time anyway. Thumbs up for her effort.
Gfe: Yes, definitely. Some girls out there may give off the commerical, overly cheerful and fake feeling, but i felt none of that with her.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Just got to know Tian Niu is back.

Got to make an appt to her soon, going to get sensually electrify again.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The market still lacks quality MLs.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Which past ml is considered quality to you?
Old 25-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Indeed interested of who bro LHL is considered quality in the past? Surely it cannot be all bad experiences to you.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Which past ml is considered quality to you?
I oso asked the same qn last time. No doubt Pm review is 一针见血。and I heavily relied on it last time but it seems like he hardly had a review which exceed his experience. So really interested to find which ml is his fav experience..
Old 25-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oklahbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Liu Xin from sglonely
http://sglonelyguys.com/liu-xin-massage/

Look : 3/10 (differ quite a lot from the photo - must discount like 50%)
Attitude: 8/10 (quite friendly and hardworking, not time watcher but Occasionally uses phone)
Figure : 6/10 (a bit plum as compare to the photo)
Boobs : 8/10 (very soft c cup with pinkish nipple - 100% natural )
Bj : 6/10 (okok only, not deep enough)
Hj: 8/10 (not bad)
Massage : 8/10 (quite solid as she was professional masseur back in China for 8 years)
Venue : discreet & private apartment (but has one housemate)
Rtm: most probably no, because of the look

Overall for bros that do not really put a high expectation of the looks, can consider her for the massage and services.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Indeed interested of who bro LHL is considered quality in the past? Surely it cannot be all bad experiences to you.
I echo this... For me the best ML in recent memory was Vera, who had a combination of massage prowess, looks and gfe... Now its abby/aimee/aries for the massage and Momo for gfe
Old 25-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gumupai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ML will say, then u probably won't need hj or even fj liao leh.
Have nothing to 打飞机
(净身即是对正常男子进行阉割使之成为太监的过程。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
just tell them 净身

you are cleansing it for them.

Last edited by gumupai; 25-02-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/amber-massage/

Does anyone know if Amber from East Coast offer BJ or FJ? How’s her playability?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1