The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
Dragro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I think Erica has been here before, this thread should contain some of her past MR.

Visited her twice in her previous tour. 1st visit not bad, petite size SYT but when I RTM during daytime, realize she doesn't look as good compare to when the light was dim. Quite a sudden turn off for that visit, so no more RTM.

Fail safe for service but look is ordinary.
No wonder whenever I tried to book her, she always reply me saying afternoon cannot, only night time, probably that's the reason.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bro try jojo from slg ? Looks gd with bbbj
Old 06-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
No wonder whenever I tried to book her, she always reply me saying afternoon cannot, only night time, probably that's the reason.
No lah!
some girl need to sing at nightclub so daytime booking is better for them; whereas some need to study ABC in the day, so night is better.

She is not ugly that she cannot see daylight

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 06-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

anyone tried SLG Bao Er? looks familiar, seems to be here before..
Old 06-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lees View Post
Just had a session with Yuki/Carol

She is a very careful person so please follow her instructions when going and leaving the place.
Any kind bro can share the contacts for this fabulous lady?? Thanks a million
Old 06-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
I haven't visit her this time round but went like twice last time before she went back. Looks wise I think she's above average and syt back then but she does have a bit of character so dun have sky high expectations of playability or gfe. But for sure won't think you have wasted money.
Caveat though I have not visited her this time so don't know is it better or worse.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ClownCrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Zhu Zhu from SLG before? How is her performance and look?
Old 06-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Any kind bro can share the contacts for this fabulous lady?? Thanks a million
http://sglonelyguys.com/carol-massage/
Old 06-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
Otega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOtega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thank bros for the recommendation

Happy to find another slim syt with no tummy fats and height not short. Took so long to find this combination.

I am a sucker for slim ml with medium size boobs.

Look: 9 / 10. She is just my type. Long hair with front comb down.
Body: 9.5 / 10. Slim with no fats.
Boob: I don't know the different type. One of the bigger boobs for a slim lady. Cannot suck. Can touch.
Massage: 5. Can feel she tried. But love the fingernail up and down my back
Sensual: 9. I love the part where I was on doggy and she arouse me with her fingers and nails.
Rtm: yes but more for sensual than massage
Location east near mrt

She will be leaving this month. My once a year sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
You zi is like a breath of fresh air. Syt check. High gfe check. good hyigene check. Ample bosom on a young women body check. Definitely not a time watcher.

She will warm you up on a cold rainy day with her nubile body cuddling right to you you as she skillfully stroke your tool. 90% like pictures with looks that grow on you and her bubbly personality will put the most introverted man at ease. gfe 11/10.

She hold you hand and lead you to the shower area then lead you back with a clean towel on the bed. She even brushes her teeth Hygiene 10/10

what she lacks in massage techniques she make up with effort. Massage 7/10.

The HDLY To die for as she handles your jewels with care running her fingers through your sensitive bits as she playfully slap your butt cheek. 10/10 for hdly.

And as the main show starts she use her ample bosom to rub against every inch of your skin. you can feel the pointed nips tinggling your every senses. 10/10 for Breast massage.

She say she use oil specific for HJ hence its smoother. impressive! her patterns and techniques will make you yearn for more as she runs her fingers through your shaft. After the explosion which she shields with her hands she cheekily say she like the warmth of the cum. HJ 9/10.

She will hold your hands and walk you to the door with a hug and a wink. You leave a happy man. RTM 100%

This is the experience. May differs for different bros depending on chemistry. After vivian LTD and Anna left she is the next big thing for me. Act fast. She is leaving the shores end january.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Any bro try jojo from slg ? Looks gd with bbbj
She is FL on wolf. Look for M+2.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

SBC Xiao Xiao also RTC this week, want go be fast.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spigen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Absolutely agree! Same sentiments I have for this 2. Feel is my rotating regular as well. I go to her for JG and if I feel like making out with someone mature & classy. If I want something more wild, I'll go to either Guo Guo or Yuki/Carol. Will try Ha Ha next!
Bro - any MR on Ha Ha? Sorry name too common to search!
Old 07-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
starlad1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
No lah!
some girl need to sing at nightclub so daytime booking is better for them; whereas some need to study ABC in the day, so night is better.

She is not ugly that she cannot see daylight
Lol, she belongs to the ABC group during weekdays. And full day during weekends. small petite size gal.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gazza21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning bros , any recommendations from Xiao ya & slt?
http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Will appreciate if you have! Thanks!
Old 07-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by spigen View Post
Bro - any MR on Ha Ha? Sorry name too common to search!

Bros, FEEL can French kiss one issit? Can any kind bros advise? If yes, then I’ll definirely Sappork her. Will try to make my moves on her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1