The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any one try her? The melon looks yummy...
https://newltdsg.net/lele/
Old 04-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Just want to share a ML I used to visit last time when I first started.

An Qi from SLG.

MILF level. Handful Boobs. Her back stepping and HJ was the bomb. But that said, I have not rtm for the longest time, so not sure whether standard got drop or not. Hope she still doing well.

Note: I did not include her in the list as I did not rtm.

Cheers.
I last visited her more than 1 yrs ago and she told me her business is getting bad then. Her massage is v good but not much sensual skill. Tbh I am surprised she still had not lower her price and is still around..
Old 04-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
Guadalupe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, has anyone tried her massage?

http://www.liltigersden.com/enna/
Old 04-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Countdown for MOMO
Old 04-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bro when Momo leaving?
Ctc her still no reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Countdown for MOMO
Old 04-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i curious about smtg. i can understand that points is given by bros with power. but how do we get power?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I last visited her more than 1 yrs ago and she told me her business is getting bad then. Her massage is v good but not much sensual skill. Tbh I am surprised she still had not lower her price and is still around..
I tried her few months ago.
Very good massage but hj up and down only.
Can rub her pussy though.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
basara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Summer
http://sglonelyguys.com/summer-massage/

Petite and pretty (IMO) girl who is able to provide decent hard massage. Friendly and ice easily broken. Can talk about everything under the sun.

Sensual was nicely done. Nice pair of boobies which she allows you to fondle and suck. Capped BJ was done in 69 which you will have full access to her abalone. BJ was so good it makes me unload in no time. After the deed was done. Head and shoulder massage was offered to make up for one hour. Not my first time visiting her but definitely not my last. Failsafe visit if you are looking for a good massage and unload.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Fresh MR for Wei Wei (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/weiwei-massage/

Actually she has been around for a while, friend of Lucy.

Introduced by Lucy last week and finally found a chance to visit. So fast hand fast leg make an appt.

Location: East but not in the crowded areas. Older condo, big and tidy room and shared apartment.

Looks (8/10): Would consider her a beautiful young woman, not SYT but with a mature type of attractiveness. Like the neighbor's sexy and horny young wife.

Good C-Cups for groping, nice lickable nipples, a slight tummy but does not bother me and a fleshy nice butt. Considered sexy curvy figure.

Massage (N.A.): Did not try as the main thing is the sensual. Hehe.

Sensual (8.5/10): Good 4G roaming on that sexy naked body with smooth white skin, allowing my tongue to feast on those melons, circling and licking around the light pink areolas and slightly pointed nipples. Soft lips above and below, simply delicious.

BBBJ & CIM (9/10): This is pure AV style enjoyment. I would describe Wei Wei as an angelic looking face with a devlish tongue. Haha. My snake is wrapped around by her soft tongue, engulf in her mouth. A true deep throat experience, very much AV style by the neighbor's sexy wife.

Changed to 69 position and the pace increase, explosion of cum in her mouth which she sucked every drop of it. Teasingly wanted to french me with her mouth full of cum.

Bathed before and after, washed clean clean by Wei Wei.

Overall: Good to chat and love to tease, very playful with good playability. This one is a must for RTM, which I already plan to next week.

Do take note that Wei Wei would only be available for a limited period only (a couple of weeks), do fast hand and fast leg make booking.

Last edited by Blu3; 05-12-2017 at 06:53 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM for Lucy (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/

Return for a visit a couple of days back at her new place in the east.

Stay alone at an apartment of her own, nice cosy setting with a living room.

She is a gem this season I feel, one of the rare ones in terms of consistency of service and good playability.

A sexy young lady with a slim curvy body, nice ass. Nude all the way during massage. The turn on factor is that she is very teasing and would ga-jiao you just to get you a hard on. Hahaha.

BBBJ skills also up to standard. Very hard to find nowadays. A pity would not be around for long (a couple of weeks more).

Recommend can give a try before she is gone.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Anybody having difficulty getting response from Yuki/Carol lately? Sms but no response. Seems really ang pai now.
Hmm this is sad if it's the case. I visited her not too long ago. Still as obliging and intense for me.

Hope when I wanna RTM she would respond...
Old 05-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Looks very promising & yummy SYT with BBBJ/CIM. Anybody tried or plan to give her a try?
The pictures seem different from those in her wechat album leh. (Hair length and lips definitely off)
Prob not her real pics. Though those in the album don't look too bad too. Waiting for commandos too. 😂
Old 05-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Any reviews for Sugar from SLG? Looks pretty and general reviews seems good.

http://sglonelyguys.com/sugar-massage/
I'm waiting for her reviews too. The website review good but not sure true or not.

Btw is Tian-Niu allow to lick and suck her boobie ??
Old 05-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Any reviews for Sugar from SLG? Looks pretty and general reviews seems good.

http://sglonelyguys.com/sugar-massage/
This one ah...go search this thread a bit bro. And you will see.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any reviews for Lucy from LTD?

https://newltdsg.net/lucy/

Saw a lot for Lucy from SLG though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1