The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-02-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 11
wintered is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwintered is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwintered is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwintered is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwintered is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
After you find the ML you want, see how many HJ they give you, and price, and what not. See the MR on the compilation if you want for reference. Compare the latest "good review" and the latest "bad review".
Then see the previous postings for the ones that posted the "good" and the "bad" and determine for yourself if you can trust their MR. If can then go make a booking.

Usually MLs start working from 11am onwards. Bookings are usually booked 1 or 2 days in advance, some can even book same day because no business. Note thou, very few these days need 2 days in advance already as business is bad. Only one particular ML needs almost 1 week in advance as she's very popular amongst SBF chiongsters.

You can use this as a gauge also if your ML will be good or not lor. Good means many return customers, means harder to book. However got some ML they very free one, but still make you wait a day or two, to make you think they are some hidden gem Ang Pai, so that you will come post nice MR for them about how packed their schedule is and how lucky you are.

After you contact them, then wait for their reply. Please use a prepaid SIM if you don't want your personal line to be tracked or spammed one way or another.

If you are a new bird, they will usually post your number in some WeChat group ask if your number got problem or not.
If no problem, they might or might not reply you depending on what you said.

They will give you a general address. Go about 5-10 minutes before your booked timing.

PLEASE DO NOT GO IN DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS THEY GIVE AS IT IS A 100% FAKE ADDRESS.
Please do not talk to any security guard asking them how to go to the address given.

Wait somewhere discretely and text or call them telling them you have arrived. If you want, you can also give them a general description of what you are wearing so they can ID you easier.

Once they ID you and see you have no one following, and provided you not wearing your policeman costume, and that you're not the long list brother of the blacklisted bros whose pictures they circulate, they will give you the correct address and instructions on how to find their apartment.

After you reach their apartment floor, just go to the door and open it. Usually it's already opened for you or just knock lightly they will open.

Do not press the doorbell as some doorbells are so loud they alert the entire floor.

You go in, after you see how she look like, if not gam, just politely make up some excuse like you forgot to bring money, you enter wrong apartment, or you booked wrong girl. If they ask for rejection money, refuse and just leave, then come here post about it.

If gam, and you about to proceed, some will ask for money upfront, this is your warning bells about the service level you will get, and most seasoned bros here would just leave. Give half first if you still keen to proceed and the rest after the deed, if they are not agreeable then just leave and don't waste your time.

Usually they collect after everything, but they won't outright ask as they want to be polite and leave a favorable impression,
you are however expected to give before you leave.

You are expected to shower before the experience, either by yourself, or assisted, depending on what they advertised.

At this point, some will ask you if you want 1 or 2 times. Usually 2 times never add extra money one, even for those that advertise as one time, after your 2nd visit they will provide 2 times FOC. Key word is "usually".

If you think you cannot tahan or will let go early, then opt for 2 times.

For 1st HJ, if I cannot come within 5-10minutes, usually I will ask them to forget it and just go to massage and finish with the HJ later. Some ML for 1st HJ won't strip and will do it fully clothed and only 1 position. 2nd HJ then they give their best effort. So keep that in mind.

For 1 HJ types, once you come, it's over, they hand you your towel and ask you go shower. Some ML will give you a head massage after you shower if time isn't up yet but that's the exception rather than the norm. Some won't even bother and will just sit there play with phone until you shower finish and wait for you to pass them the money then show you the door

As to tips, depends on yourself. Those 10 dollars add up, I personally don't give unless it's really something special. Save those 10 dollars 11 times and you get to go another time free. Comparatively I've never had an ML have me free session simply because I have more tips.

Before you leave, don't open the door directly. Check your belongings, you don't want to come back for things you left behind. All OK then let the ML open the door. They will check if any neighbours around, or something. Sometimes got some neighbours stand at corridor talk on phone for 30minutes, you're stuck with the ML till then.

If coast is clear, the ML will let you know, then you exit based on what method the ML ask you to. Sometimes they ask you take the stairs so you don't bump into another bro taking the lift. I personally prefer to take the stairs if it isn't like ten stories up, but some the exit at the bottom is not so simple, so if ML asks you take lift, then you take lift.

Additional Useful Info:
Please post a MR about your experience especially if you try a new girl so that other bros here can benefit as per how you benefited. Ratings not really needed as my ten and your ten and another browse ten are all different. Locations no need to share beyond the basic like is it condo or massage shop, is it clean and if got parking as most seasoned bros here know where all the usual places are already and the police not paying you to do their job anyway.

During your session, please do not share what you've read on whose and whose MR and what which bro said about them. You might think that by sharing they think you're their hero and give you special service, but fifty other bros already done that before you without getting anything free, you're not that special one today.

By sharing info with them, you only play into their hands because they will craft some story and hope you post some nice things about them and come to their defense. Again, it's a business strategy, bad MR doesn't exactly bring good business.

Worse still you post things they tell you and you only, and they find out your nick due to other bros Intel to them, then your personal number becomes identifiable if you didn't take my advice on using a throw away number.
power la bro! upz you haha
Old 13-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
After you find the ML you want, see how many HJ they give you, and price, and what not. See the MR on the compilation if you want for reference. Compare the latest "good review" and the latest "bad review", then see the previous postings for the ones that posted the "good" and the "bad" and determine for yourself if you can trust their MR.

up u for this! great job man. wish i had this many years back
Old 13-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

I've reformatted the post to fix formatting and paragraphing to make it easier to read.

The big G is now clamping down hard on online vice activities recently as many can see via the DNS block for the big SBF domain names. Employment Passes and Student Passes are also harder to get approved and rental is also an issue as they had a major cleanup of landlords middle of last year.

Making it a "sticky" has its cons, as the men in blue also now have a guide on how to ID a joint. So please watch your back, make sure no one is tailing you or watching you when you enter so as to keep things safe for you and everyone else.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Cassie ad on LTD with nude service at $110 is gone. Her ad on SLG reappeared at $100. Is she going back to FC?
Bro.....her ad no where to be found leh.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
Bro.....her ad no where to be found leh.
All ad gone, thanks to her ex bf's threat
Old 13-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
or maybe they are back together again~ i always think positive lar
Old 14-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Maybe it's just lovers tiff. The guy caved in to her demand. celebrate valentine together & happily ever after.
Old 14-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
Maybe it's just lovers tiff. The guy caved in to her demand. celebrate valentine together & happily ever after.
Poor girl suffering you guys joking
Old 14-02-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

MLs nothing but trouble. Apparently they don't really deserve a tcss thread of its own. The reason why sbf has been targetted mainly because of the bf gf shit ever since clearly case. If people stop posting their rs publicity in other media perharps sammyboy forum will keep a lower profile.

And no it doesn't end even I stop commenting, it just continue unless someone close off the thread to prevent damage to other sectors of our Sex industry.

Don't ask me why I target mls online here instead the ones in spa ? cos all the nonsense here ranging from clearly angmoh bf has been circulating in Facebook, Wanbao etc keeping an unprecedented records of links connecting to this thread elsewhere.

If it doesn't stop people refuse to obey the forum rules of engagement with mls, sbf may have keep on changing domains. We don't see spa ladies having their rs discussed as frequently as the ones here.

Thanks for destroying our fun those idiots and their online mls.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 14-02-2017 at 04:22 AM.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Seems like Cassie probably developed some drug related addiction issue thanks to her ex bf who brings her into this..
Old 14-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
With her track record, I'm sure she and her partner will get positive someday
Old 14-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Poor girl suffering you guys joking
Are you on drugs? Or you are another one who wants to get into her good books

i pity our fellow bro here who is being conned by these WLs....
Old 14-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
MLs nothing but trouble. Apparently they don't really deserve a tcss thread of its own. The reason why sbf has been targetted mainly because of the bf gf shit ever since clearly case. If people stop posting their rs publicity in other media perharps sammyboy forum will keep a lower profile.

And no it doesn't end even I stop commenting, it just continue unless someone close off the thread to prevent damage to other sectors of our Sex industry.

Don't ask me why I target mls online here instead the ones in spa ? cos all the nonsense here ranging from clearly angmoh bf has been circulating in Facebook, Wanbao etc keeping an unprecedented records of links connecting to this thread elsewhere.

If it doesn't stop people refuse to obey the forum rules of engagement with mls, sbf may have keep on changing domains. We don't see spa ladies having their rs discussed as frequently as the ones here.

Thanks for destroying our fun those idiots and their online mls.
Suckers are born every second. There's no way to stop it.

Just sit back eat popcorn and enjoy the show
Old 14-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Are you on drugs? Or you are another one who wants to get into her good books

i pity our fellow bro here who is being conned by these WLs....
Chill bro, I think bro Mentalist was being sarcastic there

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 14-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Any MR on her.. the comments on the website sounds too good to be true.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-c/

She really looks my type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1