The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
deuced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emotional attachment of a MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
She is early 40s and you are 10 years younger!!?
Holy shit, you joint SBF since your sec sch days huh!!? Waaa,,
Anyway,, for your question above,,,
Whether it’s a husband cheating on his wife or the wife cheating on her husband,,
In my opinion,,
It’s possible because this person love himself/herself most,,,
In fact for anyone who cheat, they love themselves more than anyone else la,,

On a side note, I don’t think 80/20 rule , is used in this way ley,,
Your example is just 80% vs 20% not Pareto Principle lo,,
80/20 rule states like, 80% of the result comes from 20% effort,,
80% sales come from 20% clients etc etc,,
There is always a correlation of cause and effect when 80/20 rule is applied,,,
Your example given has no correlation btw the husband and TS,,,
Just my opinion la,, hahaha,,, sorry for being kpo,,,

Mrs Ow
Very good reasoning Mrs Ow haha
Old 26-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Emotional attachment of a MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
https://swoon.theodysseyonline.com/8...-relationships

there is a separate 80/20 rule for relationships and that was what i’m referring to
Tks for the link. I didn't know that 80/20 rule also applies to a relationship.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Wow, thank you to all for your responses. Never heard of the 80/20 theory before. Upon reading it in the link, I think it pretty much make sense about the 20% which I must admit this theory apply to me as well. No doubt we started off as a purely FB relationship but it progresses (not love of course) to a relationship whereby we share the darkest secret and confide in each other. Some might call me a hypocrite if I say this, I am 100% sure the 80% half is the one for me for life but deep inside I am always seeking the 20% thrill. I am unsure if any of you hve this thought which is the one you commit your life to might not be the best person to confide in 100%.

As compared to her, I am not too emotionally attach to this relationship as I am an easy going person with a more positive outlook in life. 拿得起,放的下。as for her, she tend to overthink. We actually put a stop in the 3rd year and just purely maintain a professional working relationship, and thing just got back to the way it was after an incident. Maybe I should try write about my 10 years with her in here hahaha. This forum is like a “online diary” hahah...
Old 26-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This kind of relationship is something difficult for anyone to explain. So long as we know where our borderline and do not let our emotional feeling over rule us, I guess discreet is still the key to it.

It’s true that there are time and things that we may not talk or speak with our life partners and you find it easier to talk about it to another party. Apparently sex is not all about it in such relationship, there seem to be a bonding between both in a special way.

This is something that you will continue to a day that it eventually comes to an end. Hopefully not an emotional one.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I was with a MILF 10 years my senior for also about 3 years.

We bonked almost every other night in either he couch (while her kids are zzing) sometimes

And mostly in my car in a top storey MSCP.

She was wild and v wet, can cum multiple times each session and she'll edge me till she has a fun of orgasms and then asks me to bang her to finish it off. It was really fun because she has menopaused and I can cum in her without worry.

She is the person that I lost the most cum to. Either she'll suck me dry with her mouth or pussy. And every fucking bonk session is extremely sweaty, which makes it all the more intense.

We both know its exclusively fucking only. Of course
Old 01-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
It’s true that there are time and things that we may not talk or speak with our life partners and you find it easier to talk about it to another party. Apparently sex is not all about it in such relationship, there seem to be a bonding between both in a special way.
I agreed. This type of relationship start with talking About everything and as times go past and opportunities presented than sex came in. Most of my fb relationships with milf started this way. Recently started another fb relationship. Only that this time it’s with a 24 yr old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1