The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
1. Stealing unwashed panties from female friend's homes

2. Stealing clean panties from female friend's homes, went to their toilet to pcc and cum on it, folded it back nicely and put it back

Happened many times on many different female friends but 1 worth mentioning was my neighbour because I got caught 😂

I kept all of the unwashed panties I stolen in my drawer and 1 day when she knock on my door to ask me to go downstairs kopitiam eat, I say I busy finding something and she offered to help. Let her in, totally forgetting I got a drawer containing all the forbidden fruits and she happened to open it and see it.

Then mentioned to me asking me is this why her panties keep disappearing for no reason and I admit because cannot run already. Lucky never report police, because our parents were neighbours before we were born.

Shortly after that became frequent fuck buddies and our rs ended when she got married and moved out. 😂
I can so see this story creating lots of panties thieves.

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 15-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
I can so see this story creating lots of panties thieves.
I guess the neighbourhood no longer safe due to missing panties.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
went to my fb (late 40s married with 1 daugter 19 yrs old) house and ask her to put on her daughter used panties from the laundry basket while we fuck. i ask her to sit on my face wearing her daughters panties so i can smell her panties crotch area and lick her from her panties
i didnt allow her to remove the panties when i enter her and when i about to cum, i ask her to remove the panties and wrap on my dick while i shoot my load onto it
Fantasy if can fuck both pretty MILF mother and young beautiful daughter (tight virgin).. must be the most fortunate man in the world.
Old 16-09-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Salute u bro Kimsiew...damn shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
went to my fb (late 40s married with 1 daugter 19 yrs old) house and ask her to put on her daughter used panties from the laundry basket while we fuck. i ask her to sit on my face wearing her daughters panties so i can smell her panties crotch area and lick her from her panties
i didnt allow her to remove the panties when i enter her and when i about to cum, i ask her to remove the panties and wrap on my dick while i shoot my load onto it
Old 16-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AlienWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Fantasy if can fuck both pretty MILF mother and young beautiful daughter (tight virgin).. must be the most fortunate man in the world.
The daughter may be tight, but not necessary is a virgin
Old 20-09-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 14
Cross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to behold

China friend whom previously was studying in SG, invited me over to China for his elder sister's wedding.

They were filthy rich living in multi-story landed. So I stayed in his house instead of hotel.

Saw her younger sister who was young and chio. Decided to sneak into her room to explore. It wasn't easy as there was always someone at home or in the room.

Waited till there was lesser people and better opportunity, went into her room, opened her drawer of bra and panties. Took out, pcc, placed it back.

Next day, went to rooftop and saw another of her panties washed and drying. Took it, pcc, placed it back.

Wanted to tabao some of her stuff back, but her house had indoor cameras. Didn't want to risk and have them checking the camera and seeing me enter her room.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post
China friend whom previously was studying in SG, invited me over to China for his elder sister's wedding.

They were filthy rich living in multi-story landed. So I stayed in his house instead of hotel.

Saw her younger sister who was young and chio. Decided to sneak into her room to explore. It wasn't easy as there was always someone at home or in the room.

Waited till there was lesser people and better opportunity, went into her room, opened her drawer of bra and panties. Took out, pcc, placed it back.

Next day, went to rooftop and saw another of her panties washed and drying. Took it, pcc, placed it back.

Wanted to tabao some of her stuff back, but her house had indoor cameras. Didn't want to risk and have them checking the camera and seeing me enter her room.
But you said you went into her room already

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 21-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

One of my friend blasted his sperm into 1 FL’s shower gel. Lol! Wonder how many of her clients bath with my friend’s cum. Lol!

I guess the FL use the shower gel to clean her CB also. Lol
Old 21-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
One of my friend blasted his sperm into 1 FL’s shower gel. Lol! Wonder how many of her clients bath with my friend’s cum. Lol!

Chamz Liao....makes me think twice suddenly about taking a bath after my ML visits!!
Old 21-09-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
kpkbIppI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Chamz Liao....makes me think twice suddenly about taking a bath after my ML visits!!
Must bring our own next time
Old 26-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If u say its yourself instead of your friend, you would probably be zap till zero
Old 26-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
If u say its yourself instead of your friend, you would probably be zap till zero

Yes I wondered how many bros here had fallen victims to his friend's act.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 26-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:

Your friend find FL already didn't shoot during the session but instead unloaded in her toiletries. Seriously, are we supposed to believe your friend?
Old 27-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

During my sec school days, i always fantasize about the female classmates in their lingerie.

So i ALWAYS organise chalets whenever i can, so that i can sneak into their bags when they are not in the room to sniff their panties and bra.

Best part? 2 of the girls that i fantasized became my gfs, and fantasy came true Little did they know i was a little pervert since young
Old 27-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I video-taped my platonic female best friend changing when she hang out at my place.

I still kept that video and wank off to her young body once in a while.

And yes we still hang out these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1