The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Japanese girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post
read from ang moh reviews online that some shops in yoshiwara area accepts foreigners and even prc-tourists, can anyone verify this?
They do accept foreigners in general apart from some stores, however, it is also depends on the store owner/bouncer decision whether to accept you inside. That is, if you dress like a hobo or out for trouble foreigner, chances are you won't be accepted.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have tried club-amour and tobita shinchi several time when I was in Osaka. I feel that Tobita Shinchi is quite expensive although it is worth the money. The gals are really very pretty and there are real for you to choose, not those PSed pictures.

It helps if you can speak Japanese. In fact, part of the reason why I would visit these places is because I can get to practice my Japanese on them. Most gals in Tobita don't speak English, not even a little.

As for Tokyo, I visited one of the soapland in Yoshiwara and it was good. However the cost is very steep. If you understand Japanese, you can call them and they will pick you from the station (usually Nippori/Minami Senju). You will be treated like a king there and as what sukebeii bro has pointed out, it will be a very fulfilling experience. They will also send you back to the station after the deed is done.

I have tried many Fashion Health (ファッションヘルス fasshon herusu). Tbh I prefer Fashion Health as you pay much less than a full service Soapland. However, FJ is not allowed (but you may sweet talk your way to have it). The ones I visited are under the mxy group and they are known as Heisei Jougakuen. They are not really gaijin friendly I must say but different outlets have different "rules" on gaijin. I tried all the outlets, from Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Shinbashi, and Ebisu. The gals are pretty and are very accommodating. It is not soapland level service but at least they have shower facilities which I feel is important for me.

Not a fan of Pink Salons but I tried quite a few two in Tokyo. They are really cheap and if you just want to have a BBBJ for 30mins, then you can try. The one I will recommend is in Sugamo (it is quite famous already so I wun reveal the name here). 30mins will set you back only 3k yen. Then gal will blow you non-stop and you can get to finger her. One shot one and she will let you CIM, hold it and then spit it out onto her hand before going to the basin to wash it off.

Also been to strip clubs etc but those are a whole new story. In Japan, it will be very advantageous to know Japanese when chiong. That is from my personal experience as I can feel the difference when I was a beginner vs now when I am quite advanced in their language. However it is very hard to pass off as a native, just like how foreigners who knows English trying to pass off as a Singaporean in Singapore.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey7 View Post
They do accept foreigners in general apart from some stores, however, it is also depends on the store owner/bouncer decision whether to accept you inside. That is, if you dress like a hobo or out for trouble foreigner, chances are you won't be accepted.
so times have changed..

cuz i tried going 1 in saitama back in 2010 with a jap friend. but kanna rejected straight away
Old 12-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
read from ang moh reviews online that some shops in yoshiwara area accepts foreigners and even prc-tourists, can anyone verify this?
Not a problem if you can speak the Japanese lingo. I currently work for a Japanese company in Bangkok and have gone on trips with colleagues to our HQ in Japan so sometimes I have been mistaken as a Jap. In fact even those joints that display Japanese only clientele sometimes let me in after I converse with them in their language and I definitely have seen other foreigners inside these premises too. I dun think they are that strict on their no foreigners policy.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Appearance is very important to the Japanese. In my company my jobscope is mainly dispatching duties but I was told to suit up when sending despatches to other companies. Whoever heard of a despatch boy in a business suit.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like to add on and confirm what other bros have mentioned, it really helps a lot if you dress nicely, at least causal smart when visiting those areas. Long sleeve collared shirt + pants/jeans and covered shoes should be the bare minimum.

Japanese people might ignore you or accept you just based on this factor alone. Also, try to learn very basic japanese as it gives them the feeling that you must have known a bit of their culture and how things(aka their shop rules) are done since you know the language. Then you would ask, why would knowing their language or culture warm them up to me? Because the very reason why foreigners are rejected in the first place is that they act very rudely and basically ignore all their rules in the shops, make a huge commotion such that police have to step in, causing trouble for their business. Eg. A foreigner insists on sex with girls once inside the pink salon when its stated no sex, both parties will have a heated argument because of miscommunication. Japanese laws are weird in a way that they can sell "health services", which the soapland is operating under, but anything that goes beyond that, aka sex, is not allowed. They use that loophole to sell sex and of course, not getting police involved, them asking questions, help a lot in the long run.

The only area or place that defies this law is Tobita. Hell, there even is a police station nearby, named "Koban". There are quite a few political reasons as to why they continuously allow Tobita to exist but I shall not bore you with them. Just go along with it, and enjoy.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I can vouch for joey7 bro, some yoshiwara soaplands shops do accept foreigners and its pretty much the main place where foreigners want to try soaplands go to. As to why you weren't accepted, it might be what joey7 bro mentioned.

Always, ALWAYS be polite and respectful when asking or greeting the shop staff. Even if you do not know japanese language, it helps a lot if you can put on a big smile on your face when talking to them. Even saying a simple "sumimasen" before asking, or "arigatou gozaimasu" after the question helps a lot.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
I like to add on and confirm what other bros have mentioned, it really helps a lot if you dress nicely, at least causal smart when visiting those areas. Long sleeve collared shirt + pants/jeans and covered shoes should be the bare minimum.

Japanese people might ignore you or accept you just based on this factor alone. Also, try to learn very basic japanese as it gives them the feeling that you must have known a bit of their culture and how things(aka their shop rules) are done since you know the language. Then you would ask, why would knowing their language or culture warm them up to me? Because the very reason why foreigners are rejected in the first place is that they act very rudely and basically ignore all their rules in the shops, make a huge commotion such that police have to step in, causing trouble for their business. Eg. A foreigner insists on sex with girls once inside the pink salon when its stated no sex, both parties will have a heated argument because of miscommunication. Japanese laws are weird in a way that they can sell "health services", which the soapland is operating under, but anything that goes beyond that, aka sex, is not allowed. They use that loophole to sell sex and of course, not getting police involved, them asking questions, help a lot in the long run.

The only area or place that defies this law is Tobita. Hell, there even is a police station nearby, named "Koban". There are quite a few political reasons as to why they continuously allow Tobita to exist but I shall not bore you with them. Just go along with it, and enjoy.
Haha, don't forget about the Koban in Kabukicho too ><
Old 12-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommends for shops in yoshiwara that accepts foreigners
Old 12-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
any recommends for shops in yoshiwara that accepts foreigners
You can try Darling Harbour.
Old 24-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

Details -
Osaka Tobita Shinichi, did my research, goole view the street before going, a short walk from dobustsuen train station, went at about 6pm, sky was already dark at 5pm japan time, try not to go too late, 8pm onwards, many drunks ard.

anyway, don't expect all to be pure niponese, i suspect bout 30% or more taiwan, korean or china ladies.
Can anyone confirm this? Makashi said at least 30% of women in Tobita Shinchi are fake Japanese women.
Old 24-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Actually, it's become well known that lots of PRC tourists visiting the brothels in Japan. Japanese magazines are reporting it. As a matter of fact, PRC tourists are probably the most common foreigners that visit the brothels in Japan.

Osaka sex services targeting Chinese med tourists making a killing

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/07...ing-a-killing/

Influx of Chinese tourists rubbing prostitutes in Osaka the wrong way

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/03...chi-wrong-way/

Chinese tourists exacting ‘revenge’ at soaplands in Tokyo’s Yoshiwara

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/01...yos-yoshiwara/

The only question is whether those girls serving the PRC are real Japanese or fake Japanese. I doubt those PRC tourists can speak Japanese.
Old 24-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Just curious, when you guys said foreigners allowed, what kind of foreigners you mean? All kind of foreigners or just foreigners of east asian descent such as Chinese and Korea?

I watch this video in youtube and @6:41, the guy ask the shop if gaijin is ok but the brothel said no.

I think this is in Tobita Shinchi, Osaka and the guy is white guy I think.
Old 26-07-2015, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DCognac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Sukebei, reading your post has been a very enlightening and eye opening for me. I wished I could give you rep points for it.
Apologies for me being a newbie, your very detailed advice is my first time looking into Japan, very interesting and mouth-watering experience indeed.

Pointing out to what you might missed or intepret in a way that could possibly caused a misunderstanding, I wished I could clarify a few points:
1. You said that they asked you to wear CD, does that mean they allow RAW there? Also you said you came inside her by means its with CD?

2. You chose Yua in Tokyo's Doujin, is it from a fishbowl? how many girls are you able to pick from?

3. Osaka is much more recommended in terms of value for money and choices (gaijin friendly)? For the pink saloon, you said u paid 26k Yen for 3P service and 2k for choosing a girl? Total damage 28k? without 3p it would be merely 2k for a 50min session? Did you not get to choose your second girl and was selected out of random? Also was it a fishbowl system too?

4. I had the idea that we are merely buying their time and we are free to go out with her if shes willing, such as buying tapokki if there is still enough time. Referring to "15,000 yen for 20min, 21,000 yen for 30min" in Osaka.

Btw really thank you for sharing this. I do dream the chance to go to Japan too one day. Will keep these valuable information in mind. Looking forward to your next posts.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DCognac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Sukebeii,

as a token of thank you,
http://www.bettybluedh.com/cast.html
=D