The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Very doubtful for $50 to do raw, 5k maybe if they want to retire already. If you calculate their monthly or yearly takings, you will be surprised if they are AP. Therefore it doesn't make sense to do raw for $50 and Anti-vice will come after them. They are here to let each and every of you to enjoy, please do not create unnecessary rumours that are factless for it doesn't benefits anyone.
No problem bro. I am just sharing what I have encountered/experienced.
Not to argue. Not to spread rumours.
It's a deal between a WL and her customer.
I have a WL telling me 50K and maybe she will "think" about it, in a joking way.
The same $50 but different bro here maybe got different experience/GFE from a WL other than the sop service.
They have many stories. The best is for you to have feelings for them.
No need to calculate la. They definitely earn much more than you and me. They may spend as much too.

Agreed. They are here to let each and every of you to enjoy. So, let's just enjoy.
Old 18-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=raw1;12640244]Bro john and bro ah beng,
Ha ha ... hee hee ... You two talk juicy things about raw. I thought you both talking about me, the raw1. By the way i am not the raw as in raw sex. i am the raw as in un-cook raw, like the japanese raw food.

Bro, you are the raw...one leh
Are we talking about it? There is raw food call pussy and we like to eat too, right bro!
Old 24-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Are you guys sure of what you're saying that Fong Yi does raw? I've patronized Fong Yi on numerous visits and never once she had raw sex with me or attempted raw sex at all.

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. ��
This are remarked make by jealous rival WL. I have recently exposed WL using this forum http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=125
, http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=133 & http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...3&postcount=19 .
Old 27-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Are you guys sure of what you're saying that Fong Yi does raw? I've patronized Fong Yi on numerous visits and never once she had raw sex with me or attempted raw sex at all.

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. ��
Here’s a post on having bare-back (raw) with WLs & soulmate:
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...21&postcount=4
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...24&postcount=5
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...25&postcount=6
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...27&postcount=7
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...30&postcount=8

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512678
Old 01-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 17
mickey69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymickey69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just curious as I also heard from someone. So far she used Condom when I look for her. think somebody wanted to blame her or maybe that guy never get to do raw so he spread the rumors.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
AyamSardine is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey69 View Post
Just curious as I also heard from someone. So far she used Condom when I look for her. think somebody wanted to blame her or maybe that guy never get to do raw so he spread the rumors.
I also think so bro
Old 24-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone licked her ass lately?
Old 31-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Anyone licked her ass lately?
Yup I lick her asshole all the time! Young guy licking hot auntie's asshole! But really delicious man. I really shove my tongue inside, really tasty and she loves it. Share your experience!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Fong Yi yesterday and she looks better than the last time I find her 2 years ago. Slimmer and maintained her chio milf looks way younger than her age. Service superb as usual. Frenched and hugged the moment I entered the room and I enjoyed being raped by her haha
Old 01-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Tried Fong Yi yesterday and she looks better than the last time I find her 2 years ago. Slimmer and maintained her chio milf looks way younger than her age. Service superb as usual. Frenched and hugged the moment I entered the room and I enjoyed being raped by her haha
Never lick her ass??? heh
Old 21-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Went visit today door close no paper indicate when back. Hope she will still work. Went during 12 plus. Not much ppl but than thought regular I go one house 10 house 12 and 26 al got ppl queuing. Some how still miss Aunty Fong yi. Her friendliness makes one so miss her hugging
Old 23-09-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpop500 View Post
Went visit today door close no paper indicate when back. Hope she will still work. Went during 12 plus. Not much ppl but than thought regular I go one house 10 house 12 and 26 al got ppl queuing. Some how still miss Aunty Fong yi. Her friendliness makes one so miss her hugging
Upped u my humble 7
Old 27-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpop500 View Post
Has Fong Yi suit the PT Scene for good? Any update from bros here?
Old 28-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
she is not back yet yesterday
Old 28-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post

Kanna hiv liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1