The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammeryourface View Post
I heard G38 no longer taking overnight. Any bro here can confirm?
As I use to have overnight session with her and recently she told me she stop taking overnight.
Game over.
makes no difference either way ..
either they dump u or u dump em .. this is gl
she has found her next syt .. go find yours
no hard feelings na ..
Old 17-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Game over.
no hard feelings na ..
by any chance the new one's name starts with c and ends with 0?
Old 17-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G7 & 69 also provide bbbj and frenching and painting
Really???

I've been to this house for like 3 years and I've not once had BBBJ. The closest I've had is a BBBJ tease where the girl licks the shaft and base of cock head and then she caps me for a CBJ.

Maybe it's just my luck :-(
Old 17-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
by any chance the new one's name starts with c and ends with 0?
that one horr... duno why he say not his cai
he prefer another one .. the anime one
Old 17-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Game over.
no hard feelings na ..
I also finding syt bro. How to not get dump? Teach me!
Old 17-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
I also finding syt bro. How to not get dump? Teach me!
this one u must ask farangsi Fransc laew..
Old 18-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Really???

I've been to this house for like 3 years and I've not once had BBBJ. The closest I've had is a BBBJ tease where the girl licks the shaft and base of cock head and then she caps me for a CBJ.

Maybe it's just my luck :-(
huh.....previous G11 gives BBBJ like no tomorrow.

people used to say this house no BBBJ.....you think they will get regulars if no BBBJ ? oh ,you are one of them....lol
Old 18-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
The_Outsiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
huh.....previous G11 gives BBBJ like no tomorrow.

people used to say this house no BBBJ.....you think they will get regulars if no BBBJ ? oh ,you are one of them....lol
True enough I got zap for posting true FR, bbbj depends on the gal chemistry with you, though I nv post FR for very long time, doesn't mean I am posting fake stuffs. End of the day i don't even gain anything not as if I will get free bonk for posting fake reviews. Those who zap me I think it's just you never receive the same treatment, don't be a sour grape
Old 20-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (V)

Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammeryourface View Post
I heard G38 no longer taking overnight. Any bro here can confirm?

As I use to have overnight session with her and recently she told me she stop taking overnight.
Have u notice that there is 3 toothbrush in the bathroom? 😆 2 toothbrush side by side. Maybe is her regular customer who booking her. 1 toothbrush at her facial foam area 3rd level of the stand.

Try asking her again if she still takes overnight when u go for short time service.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
reppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

19 & 69 still around?
Old 21-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppo View Post
19 & 69 still around?
69 is still around. Some girl planning to cut card Jan or feb. enjoy while it last.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

I've tried G69 several times. Don't need FR since everyone has positive reviews of her.

This time round I went in without looking for forum recommendation

Saw G8 caught my eye.

Looks pretty ( I felt that she is quite pretty among them )
Service is good, CBJ 30secs, nice natural b cup with pinky nipple.
Shoulder length hair.
The plus point = French untill no tomorrow, just imagine I'm doing doggy and she can turn around to french.
Riding very good
GFE 10/10

Guess allowed to lick her pussy but I did not do it, just licked around the thigh.

Said that she is here for 4 months.
Overall service 9/10

You guys can try G8 as I don't see any recommendation over here. She deserved my FR
Old 23-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

G20
Name: Mimi
Origin: Chiangmai
Looks: 7.5/10 I thought she stood out among those in the tank that day. There was 38, 8, 7, 69 and two others.
Body: 8/10 has a tattoo on her hand and large one on her tummy. Overall nice womanly shapes body, meat on all the right places. Very soft, smooth and fair skin.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but very well done. The implant is soft and inserted beneath her natural boobs, so most of the time I’m fondling with what she was born with.
CBJ: 9/10 this was my second session with her and I thought I was going to get he full works. She spent a lot of time licking around the anus but no real AR. She played around the perenium making me crave for more. She then processed to lick and suck my balls and shaft, licking only the cock head but no BBBJ. Feeling was good but torturous. She capped me without any feeling so I though I was getting a BBBJ until I looked. And she said “next time I give you more special”.
Not sure if it’s bait for me to stick to her - let’s see.
FJ: 8.5/10 she loves to cowgirl and rock herself till she cums. Very accommodating in various positions.
GFE: 9/10 she speak a lot to me in mandarin. Very passionate l, a lot of deep kisses and necking.
RTF: definitely - personally she’s on top of my list.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:48 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
69 is still around. Some girl planning to cut card Jan or feb. enjoy while it last.
Who's cutting card?
Old 25-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Is G88 still around?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1