The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousyxxx View Post
Bro, how do u get those wechat messages? my 2nd night in shanghai tonight. Was hoping to get text message from wechat but got nothing. Dont know why. At least u got some. Haha
Just go to Discover and select People Nearby. I can almost guarantee that the "girls" who will chat you up will not be who they seem they are. It's all scammed. Don't say I didn't warn you ah...
Old 06-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darilambert View Post
Originally Posted by Massageme View Post
Since Shanghai is on lock down and I didn't wan't to dare getting caught in a raid in one of the few places which still open, I chose to go with the safe option of getting hotel delivery from an independant provider recommended a few pages below by a felow brother (Thanks for the report).

Name: Laura (she used to be called by her chinese name but prefer this new english name)
Looks: 8.5/10 (rather tall, perfect body, tall (i'd say close to 1,7m) and slim model type with a big natural C-cup and a beaut)
Massage Service: Quite good, not too strong but very relaxing.

She offers either:
RMB 800 1 h Massage with HJ
RMB 1400 2 h Massage with HJ
RMB 1900 1 h Full Service
(plus RMB 100 taxi fee)

Can come to your place or 4 & 5 stars hotels.

She is not the cheapest but it was definatly a nice and relaxing encounter with a very attractive girl, so considering the current times I'd say its still a pretty good deal...

Not price haggling during the session, in fact she didn't ask for the money upfront and didn't even count when I ended it to her (but later wechat me to thank me for the tip).

Moreover she has a very nice personnality, we started in english (she's learning by herself but already has decent level) and then switched to mandarin for a more fluid and relaxed discussion.

Feel free to call or wechat her to her new cell: {pm me for her number -edited by mod}
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter

Can share contactbro?
Thanks bro for the contact. She has a damn solid body. Those C+ cup and nicely trim below. I have a good solid workout with her.

Also managed to find a solid clean massage that comes to my room. Anyone need a clean solid massage in SH, can PM me for her contact.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Well, I am going to shanghai next week and I need some contacts. Anyone keen to pm me?
Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
Bro can share contact? Going to shanghai next week
Quote:
Bro can share WeChat? I'm going to shanghai next week
Quote:
Well, I am going to shanghai next week and I need some contacts. Anyone keen to pm me?
dude, do you need to post 3 times for the same message...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massageme View Post
Glad you had a nice time with her. For the others asking for her contact, sorry but she's going back home for a week or two. So I guess no point giving you her wechat as she'll prolly not accept your request. Out of the 30 to 40 pms I received and answered, a couple said they had trouble adding her anyway (maybe too many adds causing wechat to filter the requests? not sure)
are you doing biz here without paying SBF advertising rates...will be keeping an eye on you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dude, do you need to post 3 times for the same message...

Hahaha sorry. First 2 times was cos using mobile to post, then got no message pop up saying need mod to approve. So I tot didn't post so reposted again
Old 07-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Help needed..
Bro, am heading to Shanghai next week, anyone able to intro some solid girls to keep me busy before i go for a sleep at night?

Tried adding Larua.. But she didn't accept my request..
Can PM me please.. Thank you..!

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 07-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Too many dubious characters (including me) were trying to add Laura and she's probably overwhelmed
Old 09-09-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
any bros know good alternate to shanghai for ktv? city is on lockdown!
Now sauna managers delivering gals to your hotel/ place where u staying.
But must be regular customer.

Think hangzhou still have KTV at the moment.

Shanghai change the police chief so clamping down on vice.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sbduckz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this on another forum .. just wanted to share..Best to avoid doing anything in Shanghai till after oct party Congress

"Alright boys, I was one of the fellows that fell into the mess at the end of August, using sng. Everyone that was caught that night had contacted the girls via Judy within at least the last TWO weeks. Steve and Judy were both caught. From what I know they got to Judy first and used her wechat to find some of us. Also a couple of the girls were being trailed by LE for at least two weeks. The order for these busts came from up high, beyond the police chief of shanghai. Bribes did not work, one person claimed to of tried a 100 k rmb bribe.

Once caught we were detained for 24 hours then issued a 10-15 day "Administrative Detention" only 1 call allowed prior being sent to detention location where embassies were contacted in around 3-5 days, no other outside contact beyond that. While there more shanghai locals came in, we were the only foreigners. During the 8th or 9th day, rumors of more raids came in from spas, MP, and saunas, a total of 80-100 detained.

The Administrative detention is considered a slap on the wrist and as far as I know will not impact employment directly unless your employer has connections and decide to dig deep but you will have to explain going missing for 10-15 days. 2 were let go with a 500 rmb fine, I do not know the reasons why.

As far as I know the raids might go on for a bit longer and might extend into November. If you contacted Judy in the last month I suggest staying away from shanghai, at least 2 foreigners were brought in and detained TWO weeks after the fact. They will go to your hotel to pick you up and look up hotel security cameras for proof of girls entering and leaving your room.

If you do get caught, put on 2 pairs of shirts and 2 pair of boxers and if you can 2 pair of pants, you will need it."
Old 17-09-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been reading a lot of information about Shanghai in this thread and decided to venture out for a bit too.
Decided to go to the famous Nanjing Road, (alight at People's Park train station) and go explore the city a bit.
Walked about for a few good 30 minutes where I saw a lot of people queuing up at a bakery at Park Hotel. Wanted to see what the fuzz was so I queued, but after a good 3 minutes I can across a sign saying Spa 4F (meaning SPA at level 4).
Fuck the queue. Went inside the hotel and head off to level 4. Level 4 only provides foot massage at decent prices so the receptionist led me to level 6.
Met a new receptionist and my god, she was the bomb. Short hair, glaring boobs and a really pretty smile. I took the 480RMB package for 70 minutes Japanese Oil, as the cheaper ones were only back and head massages.
Was led to an upstairs room hoping it'll be her and my thank my lucky stars and god its her.
Proceeded to change start massaging and dammit, she's really naughty from the start.
Took up boob job as it was one of the finest pair of boobs I've ever seen.
Cut it short,
Damage: 1300RMB (a bit too much as i stupidly took up the suana and steamroom options but didn't use, and as my little head only did the talking).
Girl: Number 3 - she will entertain you, make you leave with a big smile on her face. Boobs: 36C, looks : 7/10. Session rating 8.5. (best boob job ever).
Dont know how much FJ would cost though.  Didnt ask.
If any bros out there in SH want to "explore", let me know. I will be here for 2 months +.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello hello hello

Last edited by enova; 27-09-2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: none
Old 22-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys,
Just want to make you guys aware and become extra careful to not experience what I have experienced. This is regarding a scam I experienced. Was roaming around Nangjing Road in Shanghai where I received a friend request from a lady. She talked good english and asked if would like to meet up. I agreed as I had nothing to do. So we met up and agreed to go food. She led me to a Japanese restaurant and a few Sakae as well (total over 16 Sakaes). A friend of hers later joined in too. Bill came out 4000RMB. WTF. Ok, plain stupid of me, but I had to fork out the money.
They then suggested to go for a drink. Stupid me agreed as I was high after drinks. They led me to a bar nearby, ordered whiskey. Estimated 28glasses of whiskey amongst 3. Bill came out 8500RMB, with them stating we ordered Hennessy XO. Which I believe is utter rubbish. Paid only 2500RMB and told the girls to pay the rest. I didn't argue as was surrounded with plenty of bouncers there, and didnt want to get into trouble as I was not a local and am not familiar with the Shanghai scene.
So in gist: If wechat or any other girls approach you, bring them to a place you know, and not them leading you. The girls work for a commission for those restaurants and bars that they offer to bring you to. There are many good girls out there but just take extra caution. I don't regret the experience as I take it as an expensive lesson learnt. Take care and Chiong safe in Shanghai guys.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniz View Post
Guys,
Just want to make you guys aware and become extra careful to not experience what I have experienced. This is regarding a scam I experienced. Was roaming around Nangjing Road in Shanghai where I received a friend request from a lady. She talked good english and asked if would like to meet up. I agreed as I had nothing to do. So we met up and agreed to go food. She led me to a Japanese restaurant and a few Sakae as well (total over 16 Sakaes). A friend of hers later joined in too. Bill came out 4000RMB. WTF. Ok, plain stupid of me, but I had to fork out the money.
They then suggested to go for a drink. Stupid me agreed as I was high after drinks. They led me to a bar nearby, ordered whiskey. Estimated 28glasses of whiskey amongst 3. Bill came out 8500RMB, with them stating we ordered Hennessy XO. Which I believe is utter rubbish. Paid only 2500RMB and told the girls to pay the rest. I didn't argue as was surrounded with plenty of bouncers there, and didnt want to get into trouble as I was not a local and am not familiar with the Shanghai scene.
So in gist: If wechat or any other girls approach you, bring them to a place you know, and not them leading you. The girls work for a commission for those restaurants and bars that they offer to bring you to. There are many good girls out there but just take extra caution. I don't regret the experience as I take it as an expensive lesson learnt. Take care and Chiong safe in Shanghai guys.
This is nothing new and warnings had been given before. Never follow the girls to restaurants or ktv of their choice. Once you are in, you will pay BIG. If you feel that the girl is really interested in you, choose a location of your choice. If they decline to go, you would know that something is fishy.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniz View Post
----cut------
Bill came out 4000RMB. WTF. Ok, plain stupid of me, but I had to fork out the money.
How much did you finally paid at end....Bill was 8500 then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1