The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Japan

Wah bro, damn power sia. So u were able to do full package with Sophia? Wonder how's the damage to wallet like.

Gd job
Old 19-09-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyptian View Post
anyone been before the sex dolls brothels in japan. is it nice?
I am trying to find this for my friend whom have a fantasy in sex dolls but still likes to do real women
The craze died down years back from what I read. VICE did a documentary about it.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dabix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a journey through Japan with mixed results and wanted to update the bros:

Generally speaking, as gaijin, we were widely ignored and had to be fairly aggressive to create action.

Tobita Shinchi, Osaka. Best experience, not even a question. This place was incredible. Several blocks of Amsterdam-style windows with SP and mamasan. The ones that accepted gaijin waved, those that didn't, looked away. As easy as that. We had read reports of 15mins/$11k but didn't see any of those, seemed that 20min/$16k was the standard. I was initially worried about the clock but was able to make the most of my time. SP was smoking hot and provided extensive service including BBBJ. In my experiences, this is as good as it gets for white guys with no Japanese language skills.

New Hot Point - Shinjuku, Tokyo was the worst experience. I mean, I sort of get it. Japan is hard and you get desperate. But still, this was such a lacking, low-bro experience. Ended up waiting 1h30m to race a 5min HJ clock from a pretty bitchy, sort of hot/mostly not Jap chick. People raving about AV level girls must watch different movies. It was $2k at the door, $2k HJ + $1k to play with tits. A relatively inexpensive outing but just not very enjoyable. Would think using HTC or JK instead, paying 4x the cost and getting 4x(+) the experience is just a better use of time and money.

Darling Harbor - Yoshiwara, Tokyo. Went with a friend who spoke fluent Japanese so got little extras that I probably won't have otherwise, chiefly a pick-up and drop off from the subway station. We went here because we got turned away from a soapland in Shibuya and I wanted the experience. It was a really great experience, with one exception, the chick looked NOTHING like the picture. She had a cute face and provided a tremendous GFE but her body was just not that appealing to me. It sort of impacted the whole experience. I wish I would have asked more questions; who is skinniest, who is shaved, etc. So that's on me. It was $38k for 90mins so definitely not an inexpensive experience. If the chick I had been hotter, I would probably be raving about this experience. At the end of the day, the people at Darling were very nice to me and spoke fairly good English.

Happy hunting bros!
Old 21-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deeper89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the total damage bro?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

2 legal sponsors just posted in sticky for those who keen to try to get some fun but no idea where to find while in Japan....welcome to support legal sponsors here in SBF.,,,

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
2 legal sponsors just posted in sticky for those who keen to try to get some fun but no idea where to find while in Japan....welcome to support legal sponsors here in SBF.,,,
Their convertion rate however is in usd not sgd, please take note.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabix View Post
Just finished a journey through Japan with mixed results and wanted to update the bros:

Generally speaking, as gaijin, we were widely ignored and had to be fairly aggressive to create action.

Tobita Shinchi, Osaka. Best experience, not even a question. This place was incredible. Several blocks of Amsterdam-style windows with SP and mamasan. The ones that accepted gaijin waved, those that didn't, looked away. As easy as that. We had read reports of 15mins/$11k but didn't see any of those, seemed that 20min/$16k was the standard. I was initially worried about the clock but was able to make the most of my time. SP was smoking hot and provided extensive service including BBBJ. In my experiences, this is as good as it gets for white guys with no Japanese language skills.

New Hot Point - Shinjuku, Tokyo was the worst experience. I mean, I sort of get it. Japan is hard and you get desperate. But still, this was such a lacking, low-bro experience. Ended up waiting 1h30m to race a 5min HJ clock from a pretty bitchy, sort of hot/mostly not Jap chick. People raving about AV level girls must watch different movies. It was $2k at the door, $2k HJ + $1k to play with tits. A relatively inexpensive outing but just not very enjoyable. Would think using HTC or JK instead, paying 4x the cost and getting 4x(+) the experience is just a better use of time and money.

Darling Harbor - Yoshiwara, Tokyo. Went with a friend who spoke fluent Japanese so got little extras that I probably won't have otherwise, chiefly a pick-up and drop off from the subway station. We went here because we got turned away from a soapland in Shibuya and I wanted the experience. It was a really great experience, with one exception, the chick looked NOTHING like the picture. She had a cute face and provided a tremendous GFE but her body was just not that appealing to me. It sort of impacted the whole experience. I wish I would have asked more questions; who is skinniest, who is shaved, etc. So that's on me. It was $38k for 90mins so definitely not an inexpensive experience. If the chick I had been hotter, I would probably be raving about this experience. At the end of the day, the people at Darling were very nice to me and spoke fairly good English.

Happy hunting bros!

from what i understand is in Osaka, the 11k yen is for older woman 40s, 50s or fat kind, on another side of Tobita Shinchi.
Old 27-09-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
from what i understand is in Osaka, the 11k yen is for older woman 40s, 50s or fat kind, on another side of Tobita Shinchi.
Mid 20s have but only few houses available in this ¥11,000 category.
Majority are the ¥16,000 category.

Hahaha I miss Osaka.
The Jap AV style moaning is priceless!
Old 01-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horny00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went Japan, tried Daring harbour. They are not bad, could take foreigners, saw and moh there too.
But shinjuku... I was wary of the foreigners trying to scam ppl, but now even the japans are trying to scam. They speak some english, might be even better than some locals. The guys on road will prob make calls and bring u shop to shop, stoping to asking u to increase your budget for better girls. Took 40k and after that say need deposit of 60k. That was the red light for me to turn back. Lesson learnt.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, anyone in Tokyo now?

I'm free and easy till the 12th. Not really sure what clubs we should go to as asians, the girls here all seem to love the ang mohs
Old 11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Just back from Tokyo, Japan.

I had a fantastic experience when having an incall with one gorgeous Japanese gals 3/4 years ago so decided to try again in my last trip to Tokyo.

Called THC and I must admit that they are customer oriented and professional. First night I chose Maria, an AV gal due to her asset. This was my first experience with an AV gal and it was not bad. If you go to THC website, you can see what the girls can do, some gals allow video recording but no penetration. I would not go into details but I can say that with a good chemistry, many things can be discussed. Maria is tall and speaks English. She is pretty however can notice that her age is catching up and her body was typical MILF’s. But good character and tried to please.

Second night I choose Yuuna and she is good, slim, and pretty (very cute). She does not speak English but kept talking in Japanese which I find very sexy. She has tattoo though. Character wise even better than Maria. Her boobs is B but very nice shape with pinkish nipples. Boobs and vagina are very sensitive. Made her cum twice with my tongue

Overral good experience.

Last edited by Boss30; 11-10-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

Know the language when you get hunted.

Last edited by Kimskull; 16-10-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
NaNaKomatsuOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellylover View Post
Hi bros!

I am going to Tokyo is 2 weeks time and trying to plan my 2 days of travel.
I will be in Tokyo for 5days work and afterwhich 2 days R&R and i want to kick off my bucket list an AV girl.

Please advise if i should stay in Tokyo or try to head to Osaka (or anyone else) for gaijin like myself to get laid?

Saw a post of Tobita but no specific outlet.

Anyone one else?

Thanks in advance!

KL
Probably nothing new here!

Tokyo: Yoshiwara Soaplands (chances of Idols)

Gaijin friendly soapland in yoshiwara that boasts of Ex Idol (gravure + special) ,AV Idols, former or current on their website! Some of the girls do raw too, need to ask!

Emerald Emperor
Giardino
Martini
Satin Doll

Osaka:

Gaijin friendly!

Matsushima shinchi (Have to walk deeper inside for younger ones , choose 1h so no rush! due to shower.)
Tobita shinchi (No shower! choose 20-30min depending on preference)
Old 16-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
NaNaKomatsuOnly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaKomatsuOnly View Post

Gaijin friendly soapland in yoshiwara that boasts of Ex Idol (gravure + special) ,AV Idols, former or current on their website! Some of the girls do raw too, need to ask!

Emerald Emperor
Giardino
Martini
Satin Doll

Osaka:

Gaijin friendly!

Matsushima shinchi (Have to walk deeper inside for younger ones , choose 1h so no rush! due to shower.)
Cant Edit, so will add further!

On Budget I strongly suggest Matsushima or Tobita shinchi.

For Yolo + Raw! + Idols or idol's look alike , Yoshiwara soapland! For example currently, Emerald Emperor's 橘ゆかか seems familiar.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaKomatsuOnly View Post

Emerald Emperor
Giardino
Martini
Satin Doll

Osaka:

Gaijin friendly!

Tobita shinchi is well known. But where's Matsushima shinchi ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1