The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Bro Fapfap,

I tried Kai Muk's service, I guess it is the communication barrier. I got a pretty good massage from her, definitely not those piano type. 1 thing that mesmerize me is the way she handles my manhood while doing B2B before full service..
Nearly surrender my armies even before the full action. If Bro Fapfap agrees with me, her looks are pretty and her figure is definitely delicious with full 35C natural boobs and pinkish nipples. Slurp Slurp.. too bad, she told me she wish to be discreet thus unable to post her photo. Managed to psycho her to surrender this for the benefits for Bros here.. FYI, This is her real original photo.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Bro Fapfap,

I tried Kai Muk's service, I guess it is the communication barrier. I got a pretty good massage from her, definitely not those piano type. 1 thing that mesmerize me is the way she handles my manhood while doing B2B before full service..
Nearly surrender my armies even before the full action. If Bro Fapfap agrees with me, her looks are pretty and her figure is definitely delicious with full 35C natural boobs and pinkish nipples. Slurp Slurp.. too bad, she told me she wish to be discreet thus unable to post her photo. Managed to psycho her to surrender this for the benefits for Bros here.. FYI, This is her real original photo.
Fully agree! Picked her because of her super power smile, beautiful features, and killer figure.

She also told me about her wish to be discreet as she and her family are local to Chiang Mai.

I also got the same pic bro Nitwitty has, and confirm it is her.
Old 19-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
CamoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand that Warm up cafe is close at the moment. Any popular clubs that can intro?

Hope seniors here could advise me. A million thanks✌
Old 19-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMe View Post
I understand that Warm up cafe is close at the moment. Any popular clubs that can intro?

Monkey Pub lor.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMe View Post

I was there on Saturday, still open. When did it close?
Old 20-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
CamoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
I was there on Saturday, still open. When did it close?
Gald that it is still open. Thanks for the info. Cheers!
Old 21-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
J55five deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yalor. That was nearly my 2nd home if not for the change in management. Good times are hard to come by these days..
That uncle is 1 of the sgreans staying in CM. We all used to enjoy chatting with fellow samsters, but no longer as atmosphere changed.

Anyway, for those who had enjoyed their time in ChiangMai and those who are coming soon to ChiangMai, Happy Cheonging!!
Oh! Fierce looking but he ask me treat the girl with care. Do n Don't. Friendly.
Maybe because that's my first time there.

That street along Mermaid gets really dark at night. (Lack of street nights or something) hope it has improved
Old 23-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

After Work Bars in Chiang Mai.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/cit...in-chiang-mai/
Old 23-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Aiyo this kind of high so bar not suitable for sbf cheongster lah.......should go to Milk Bar, Oxide Bar, No Bar, Roadside Bar etc
Old 23-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Aiyo this kind of high so bar not suitable for sbf cheongster lah.......should go to Milk Bar, Oxide Bar, No Bar, Roadside Bar etc
PG Pubs better lah.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Nothing beats real experience from checking out watering holes, over cut and paste jobs minus commentary
Old 24-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovebbbj69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, Little Mermaid had a change in management. Sorry bros, i will no longer be at Mermaid to entertain fellow Sbf cheongsters.

I'm in Sg at the moment and received a Line message from former Mermaids that they had gathered to form their very own Dolphin Spa. I was invited to provide QC at Dolphin Spa for fellow Samster. Will provide FR once i tried their service.

http://www.chiangmailocator.com/chia...87:dolphin-spa

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tuq9r4B-j6F0eC71sVUtEQ

LINE ID/ WECHAT ID: dolphin0627157172
whats her name ? looks really good
Old 25-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This one not at Dolphin already. Now is survival of the fittest at Dolphin, if you are not pretty enough or service not good enough, customers will not choose and she won't be able to stay long. It's a cruel world but in a sense good news for cheonging bros as this will ensure quality of girls and service.
Yesterday at Dolphin met up with some taiwanese cheongsters who went to other well known spas to check out, rated the ladies at other spas 5/10, 6/10. When i ask how they rate Dolphin, they said an average of 8.5 to 9/10.

* some girls at Dolphin not convenient to post photos in their line or wechat as their family members are in ChiangMai, sensitive. Bros can drop by to take a look.
Old 26-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yalor. That was nearly my 2nd home if not for the change in management. Good times are hard to come by these days..
That uncle is 1 of the sgreans staying in CM. We all used to enjoy chatting with fellow samsters, but no longer as atmosphere changed.

Anyway, for those who had enjoyed their time in ChiangMai and those who are coming soon to ChiangMai, Happy Cheonging!!
Bro,
I am the mosquito. Any gathering with SBF bro around 2/11 as I am thinking of going over during the Loy Krathong? Will love to meet up other samster there.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 26-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Bro,
I am the mosquito. Any gathering with SBF bro around 2/11 as I am thinking of going over during the Loy Krathong? Will love to meet up other samster there.
Too bad time dont match..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1