The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
That is the problem.
The middle aged boss beauty standard change with his age, which explain why quality decrease batch by batch. He should send his young son or daughter or hire young OKT to do the picking.
It is not that they lack standard. In fact they have dropped their standard during the selection process as not many girls wanna work here due to the fact that the girls thought the amount they could earn does not equate to the demanding services that they need to put in. Thy could earn much more for much less work else where.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I just tried xiao yu too and she is quite good.

Looks wise to me only 6.5/10 she looks like 王彩桦 a Taiwan artiste who is old already. Not suited to my taste I guess..
You mean this actress?
Old 20-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You mean this actress?

Much more slimmier
Old 20-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Much more slimmier

what slimmier?

slimmer or slimier?
Old 20-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You mean this actress?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Much more slimmier
Quote:
what slimmier?

slimmer or slimier?
Yes this is the actress. To be fair this actress aged. Xiao yu younger and prettier
But the facial features are similar. Subjective but I think got 40-50% similar.

Of course xiao yu will be more slim than the actress who has been meaty for some time already.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
what slimmier?

slimmer or slimier?
Haha. Typo la.. thinking how she drill me, my hand weak
Old 20-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

王彩桦's nickname is 台湾滨崎步 leh
Old 20-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It is not that they lack standard. In fact they have dropped their standard during the selection process as not many girls wanna work here due to the fact that the girls thought the amount they could earn does not equate to the demanding services that they need to put in. Thy could earn much more for much less work else where.
Increase the service fee la. Sure many bro willing to pay $200+ for good quality WL with AV doing regular health check. Better than visiting PRC freelance with ? service and health risk. The OKT union should use their brain more instead of dick to think.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried Pingping (or Bingbing?), here is my FR:

Plus:
- Fair
- Nice & soft C cup breasts
- Pink nipples
- Nice BBBJ with a lot of slurp sound

Minus:
- Short (I guess less than 160cm)
- Tattoo at her back shoulder
- No tongue kiss, only light lips touch
- No AR
- No GFE
- Face so so, 6.5/10 to my taste

I ended with CIM, then left the room in 20 mins, wasting money.
NOT recommended

Lesson learned: never try unwell-known name whom never smile at the first sight. :P
Old 24-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Increase the service fee la. Sure many bro willing to pay $200+ for good quality WL with AV doing regular health check. Better than visiting PRC freelance with ? service and health risk. The OKT union should use their brain more instead of dick to think.
The problem is PRC don't want to come over

Not only low earnings , high demand of services like AR frenching DATY etc

Major thing is they will be barred from entering Sillypore after termination of service with AV

Imagine if they are rejected at Zikapore Custom in front of their future husband or BF then how are they gonna explain to them

Even those currently serving here also stress about this issue
Old 24-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
The problem is PRC don't want to come over

Not only low earnings , high demand of services like AR frenching DATY etc

Major thing is they will be barred from entering Sillypore after termination of service with AV

Imagine if they are rejected at Zikapore Custom in front of their future husband or BF then how are they gonna explain to them

Even those currently serving here also stress about this issue
Simple right , just say hated Silkypore because they carried Anerican's balls and is not friendly country to China ? So don't like to come.? Worse case , days before departure go and get MC , say super sick doctor advises not to fly ?

Last edited by stpboc; 24-09-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Simple right , just say hated Silkypore because they carried Anerican's balls and is not friendly country to China ? So don't like to come.? Worse case , days before departure go and get MC , say super sick doctor advises not to fly ?
Yes there are some girls last minute Fly Aeroplane

Everything approved but change mind not coming
Old 27-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10112 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad but true. Those spas with specials have better looking girls, maybe that’s why the business in GL is so bad as compared to last time. The spa MLs are more expensive when you include the room charge but some of them looks damn young and hot! Don’t zap me for this but honestly speaking if we don’t pay for the quality then we can only get those inferior goods at GL. And in addition the attitude of the WLs are not as good as before, the service is very mechanical and SOP, the good old days they go all out to please that’s why we have customers willing to wait patiently in queue for them.
Old 27-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10112 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever zapped me you can go to hell! It’s people like you that made me don’t want to share honest views, maybe you are a guy who cannot afford a good fuck, stay at home and jerk off then! Fucking wasted sperm!
Old 27-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Sad but true. Those spas with specials have better looking girls, maybe that’s why the business in GL is so bad as compared to last time. The spa MLs are more expensive when you include the room charge but some of them looks damn young and hot! Don’t zap me for this but honestly speaking if we don’t pay for the quality then we can only get those inferior goods at GL. And in addition the attitude of the WLs are not as good as before, the service is very mechanical and SOP, the good old days they go all out to please that’s why we have customers willing to wait patiently in queue for them.
Yes, it is hard to convince quality WLs to work in GL these days mainly due to lower earning capacity and the unusual high sex demands of local punters compared to else where like HK, Macau, Taiwan, Sydney, etc. Which WL in her right mind would join GL if she could earn much more with less effort else where? In addition, she could return home anytime she desires unlike when she works in Sg.

My primary concern in engaging FL is their age. We would get into very hot soup if we are caught having sex with FL below 18 years of age (based on birthdate). Remember the local 17 years old FL who got a number of high profile clients into trouble a few years ago? The scion of Run Run Shaw was also involved.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-09-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1