The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Been to Halong Bay twice... quite boring. On the ship, cruises around looking at huge rock coming out of the water.... It is worse than cruise in Singapore.
bring mm go swim lah...who ask you go cruise...there plenty of deserted island...can gangbang outdoor...

I was in Cat Ba island within the Ha Long archipelago in April..

Better dun hijack PP thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The Cam Mountain is "Nui Cam" which every year I visited for past few years...also visit the Cho Ba Xu temple (Tien Hou) on the way to Nui Cam...

I din know they dun allow foreigners to cross the Tien Binh border legally...

From Chau Doc to Ha Tien no direct bus but I ever alight at Thot Nhot Can Tho province and wait for the bus from Can Tho to Rach Gia....then Rach Gia to Ha Tien...very long tiring journey...

Chau Doc to Thot Nhot - 1 hr
Waited 1 hr for the bus at the Phuong Trang station (orange bus)
Thot Nhot To Rach Gia was 2 hrs
Rach Gia to Ha Tien - 2 hrs
Tks for d above impt info as i will still visit my friends gf village quite deep inside cam mountain. After reaching d highest point of cam mountain, theres a very big pond with a dam. On top of this dam is a bridge. Tis man made lake is surrounded by temples n very big statues. D whole area now under heavy renovation-construction. After this pond we stiĺl need to travel through very rough terrains into d mountain, going up n down v steep 60 degrees narrow n winding slopes to reach my friends gf hse.

H88 edit{some portions honda motorbike 1st gear for 10 to 15 mins...the bridge build to cross the temple...there are total 3 temples with one Giant Laughing Buddha which can be seen from the foot of mountain...was there last year at 7am and frosty cold around 10 degrees...only local bikes can allow up the mountain...no other vehicles allowed to go up...checkpoint to pay toll think was 20k dong to go up....

Her hse hv many durian trees thats y my next trip will coincide with a durian season. And then i will use yr above info to travel by motortaxi and bus from cam mountain to ha tien and then to cambodia kaab, kampot, sihanok.

{H88 edit - if I am invited to eat durians...I go with you...amazing view of the padi fields on the way down the mountain...hope you dun mind I edit...try not to post too much Vietnam post...}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I am very free and so I decided to post these massage parlors pictures I took at wat Phnom roundabout 2 weeks ago.

There r a few massage parlors next to each other. I hv not tried these massage parlors so I won't know how they operate.

Old 20-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really miss the massage there with special at not expensive cost and the girls are so young hehe... The last time i went there, the girl only twenty years old. Can feel the boobs so firm and skin is firm.. Quite muscular or tone. Hmmmm i wanna go again soon. Around mid oct.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

These are all clean joint. Mainly for locals. Prices is about USD 10 for 2 hours.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The ferry crossing is between Cho Moi to Long Xuyen, An Giang...only 5 mins and you reach this Welcome to Long Xuyen pavilion...

Is this the place we had lunch at the crocodile farm??

Answer - YES from H88...this is camobodia PP thread...try not to post too much Viet...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finding pple to go together from oct 16-20
Old 26-09-2017, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cam newbie reporting in. Will be headed to KOS and PP from 30th Sept to 5th Oct.
Can any kind bros share any nice KTV in these places or any interesting cheonging or pickup joints to visit? Any bros there during this period can contact me as well. We can party together.
On a side note. Any hot Vietnamese girls there in these places?

Cheers!
Old 26-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sry double post

Last edited by racerace69; 26-09-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old 27-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Any Bros wana go up 1st to 3rd Oct? Pm cheong together

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 01-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Saw that the flight plus hotel there from 16-20 is only 200 plus nia... Who is keen to go?
Old 03-10-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Saw that the flight plus hotel there from 16-20 is only 200 plus nia... Who is keen to go?
someone pls go with this poor guy....he's been spamming for ppl to hold his hand.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
someone pls go with this poor guy....he's been spamming for ppl to hold his hand.
Why not u be the angel? My hold hand service is USD1000.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why not u be the angel? My hold hand service is USD1000.
Mine is USD999
Old 03-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Mine is USD999
U come n disturb my lobang again...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1