The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Lucky to up her during weekend last slot before she left. Her service has dropped from the 1st time i bonked her during her 1st week on gl. She had prior experience in this trade. Probably back to same trade at home as she said more freedom. feel like working then work. Dont feel like dont work. Paid by day. She was brought in by her good friend lan lan who had power full deep tbroat bbbj that i rarely had in gl.

Missed both of them
I also haven't try them both

Go home too fast
Old 13-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I also haven't try them both

Go home too fast
You camping in 1606 too long liao is it?
Old 13-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You camping in 1606 too long liao is it?
I go their shop always busy or not around

Till one time both gone
Old 13-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I go their shop always busy or not around

Till one time both gone
It's ok. They were both not bad, but not the best. But possibly amongst the the top 100 WL in Geylang at the time. Assuming there are about 400 PRC WL in Geylang at any given time, they'd be in top 25 percent.

Definitely not in top 20, in my humble opinion.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Newbies nowadays best to try them quickly in first month. Now on average, half of the new girls go home after 3 months. And most will go back after 6 months. Only maybe 20 percent make it past one year and only 10 percent will finish their contract.
Their earnings here so low, much worse then FL or ML..... and no freedom somemore, literally chicken in a cage
Old 13-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Their earnings here so low, much worse then FL or ML..... and no freedom somemore, literally chicken in a cage
It's all a numbers game.

The good whores will:

1) use good service and acting to make customer come fast so can clock more.
2) know how to use gfe and KC etc to retain customers they like
3) look after their health to work here longer

Coupled with a smart okt who knows how to control and market his girls and house appropriately, the girl can have 10-12 customers a day with the queue never ending.

Some house I know with good facilities but the silly okt showing attitude by talking back to his customers and can't control his girls, end up losing market share to those that have the right formula.

Freedom they have lah - after work they do go out - I ever go watch movie and sing karaoke with them before - so not really no freedom lah...

Those ang pai who know how to maintain a regular customer base of 10 mencan earn $800 a day on average and within one year, that's a good $250,000 (315 days x $800 assuming girls have 9-10 periods a year lasting 3-7 days each time) after you minus off the days she has period.

Those weaker ones with 5 customers a day also can clock about $125,000 in a year.

Some girls earn $60000 will want to leave already though - depending on their individual target. Some just wanna buy a small house, some land to rear pigs and chickens.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Agree...hope someone can talk to OKT 1651, 2062, 2036

Hope they can tell girl to provide good service.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some girls earn $60000 will want to leave already though - depending on their individual target. Some just wanna buy a small house, some land to rear pigs and chickens.
That's true

My favourite WL just clocked 90 days tour of duty and went home

She told me her start up capital achieved can go back to open shop
Old 19-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Update for Lan Lan fans - sadly this rare mix of pretty gal and commando service has gone home. A combat veteran with almost 2 years tour.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

The Ang pais are Tina & qi qi ?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:40 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Wen wen (1651) Cat 150

Origin: Guangzhou or Guang dong didn’t hear clearly
Exp: 1-2mth

Face: 7/10 She looks good from far. On closer look she looks older and noticed a small deep scar on her face. Quite squarish face. Slutty cfm type. Long hair. Medium sharp nose. Bright eyes. Neither fair Nor tanned.

Boobs: 6.5/10 Rock hard enhanced c cup. Dark brown nipples with bigger than 50 cents aroela.

Body: 7/10 Considered slim overall. Tummy obvious. Tattoo above pussy which I suspected to cover her c scar. Smooth skin. Neither fair Nor tanned. Smooth skin. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Super hairy pussy.

Cat bath: 6.5/10 licked my 2 nipples only

Frenching: Nil. Only pecks on lips.

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 8/10 Super vacuum strong suction with licks along my dick. Licked my balls. She did reverse BBBJ.

Pussy painting: Super hairy pussy. Brown pussy flaps. No weird taste or smell.

FJ: 7/10 she’s very tight. She rode me a while say tired so changed to doggie. Nice perky ass to piak. Changed to missionary. No moaning. Seems like a dead fish. Pumped for quite some time then manage to unload my cum.

GFE: 6.5/10 Average

RTF: probably not. Very sop.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Service here go down a lot. Guess only caters to one time guys.

If okt just asked girl to provide good service. I wish.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Xiao Mi - should be downgrade to $80.....
Old 26-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wen wen buai sai sia...

Qiqi not bad. Tina is big sio
Old 27-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Not sure what’s wrong with this house.... use to be great couple years ago. But now more miss than hit :-(

Gordon, please ask them to provide good service. I heard your lecture many time about cost inflation and I should not expect service. Please don’t become like 54A okt.....

Please get back to your self when you started. What’s happened I don’t know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1