The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Indonesia maid

Anyone notice that the maids are getting younger and hotter? Saw a few of them hangout with blanga. I mean is it ok to date them? I believe they would choose a chinese if given a choice
Old 13-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Anyone notice that the maids are getting younger and hotter? Saw a few of them hangout with blanga. I mean is it ok to date them? I believe they would choose a chinese if given a choice
They are all looking for Angmo with fat wallet and dick.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BossStone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Indonesia maid

cannot say sia they choose chinese. More like choose who can satisfy their needs at that time, be it monetary, companionship, sexual, or hybrid of those
Old 17-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 7
Gilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant future

some indo maid 17 years and they will get passport saying they are 25 years. they are young and will go anything, but also very dangerous
Old 17-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Admiral938 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiatdaddy View Post
some indo maid 17 years and they will get passport saying they are 25 years. they are young and will go anything, but also very dangerous
fully agreed on this
Old 17-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
JaclynC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
they would choose a chinese if given a choice[/QUOTE]

Yes of course
Old 17-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of

after you show interests, they come out story next talk with mother sick father die sibling accident story very fast
Old 18-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

Just go Orchard Towers on Sunday @ Naughty Girls there a lot.

I frequent there as i run a biz there and trust me after a couple of drinks u can easily get them.

But be careful always.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummers View Post
Just go Orchard Towers on Sunday @ Naughty Girls there a lot.

I frequent there as i run a biz there and trust me after a couple of drinks u can easily get them.

But be careful always.
Why be careful? Any advice?
Old 22-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Why be careful? Any advice?
- Honestly Money is the least that u worried. Even u buy them things or food it still not that expensive

- What u should be worried more of them, they tend to be very clingy. i work there i seen many of them quarrel because of a guy.

- Do hit me up if you want to explore there on Sunday, i am more then happy to bring u in to the bar without cover charge. (Not this sunday,as my shop close).
Old 07-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Escada is Cool - loads of Potential

Isnt that they not really “clean” clean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1