The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
angry31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro mid valley where ya?
Which hotel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt02 View Post
This forum was really difficult to find detailed reviews so I'd like to pen this to help other bros out.

Genesis
Went here on a weekend afternoon.
Captain will bring the girls forward for your viewing. They were all dressed sexily but were rather average in the looks department.

1 Local, some "Koreans", Viets and Thais, most didn't look too happy to be there except the Thais (land of smiles indeed). Iirc it was 240 for the thais, 280-400 for the rest with the local girl being the costliest.

I picked one of the thais that was the hottest of the lot. Paid the man then followed the girl. She picked out some towels then walked me through a corridor, to some ktv setup and finally into a room that had a huge mirror on the walls.

After a quick shower she asked if I wanted a massage, wasn't sure if it was full service but I went straight to the action. Her catbath started from below, all the way to the top even to the neck and ears, and back down again. Intense DFK the whole time. Ultimate PSE, I thoroughly enjoyed getting raped.

I shall not elaborate further on the action but damn those mirrors are a godsend. I've had a fair share of premium bonks but it was one of the best I've ever had, and only for 240RM. It might've helped that I'm a younger lad and it was still early, so YMMV. 100% RTF, I would've gone back there every other day had I been around the area.

This was the start for my KL trip so my expectations were set high. Unfortunately the rest weren't that mind blowing.

WW Hotel
Didn't get to try iHotel/Hokkaido as mentioned by other bros, but went to L3 of WW Hotel. It looks pretty sketchy, even the route given was sketchy. You need some code to get by the captain, and he'll knock on each door and show you the girls. First few doors were all the larger, less appealing girls.. Got slightly better towards the end but most of them were.. meh.

Settled on a slightly overweight local malay girl in the end to tick that off my bucket list, but she didn't seem very enthusiastic and didn't allow much to be done. Fine, it was only 310RM anyway but the bar was already set high.

Hotel near Midvalley Megamall
Checked out another in search of local girls, if it's a few minutes away, you got the right one. I was skeptical since there were quite a few posts about websites showing locals were all fakes. The angsty responses from the TYL OKT didn't help either, but I was determined to make the gamble. There were 9 girls on the roster that day.

Had booked a slot but was late for it since getting grab and traffic in KL is a nightmare. Girl 1 (550RM) that I booked already had a customer so I tried checking out the others. Girl 2 (450RM) was alright, looked really young, avg xmm you'd see in MY. She was courteous the whole time I was in the room.

Still wanted to check out the first pick so I waited. Girl 1 turned out to be average looking as well but with heavier makeup so I went back to girl 2. Got started, she felt very inexperienced, didn't know how to blow or lick so you'd have to guide her. I know some bros might actually enjoy such a thing. Overall, still pretty enjoyable. She's willing to please and lets you do what you want. Makes me wonder what the premium option (1350RM) would be like.
I've also booked with James before years back ~(550-700 SGD), girls were much more experienced and more passionate, but if you have to watch your wallet I'd say this place provides great value.

Overall I'd say, pictures you'd see online are 90% fake, reverse searches usually bring you to images of influencers etc. (Also it says for REFERENCE only). However, the stats are accurate and the girls themselves do reflect that, so be mindful of the stats when you book and you won't be disappointed.
Also, they have many different handlers for the same girls (Team A, Team B etc), so don't be surprised if it all leads you to the same place. I did this to cross check as well

Good luck bros.
Old 16-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
LehManBros deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLehManBros deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

able to share location ?
Old 17-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finished my session. Great place for a quickie.

Quite poor selection. But it's alright.

Got myself a local at 310rm
She looks pretty but unfortunately has poor complexion. Made up with her excellent titties and figure.

Good attitude and service. Cat bath front and back. Good blow and accommodative fuck.

Defo will return to see other selections. Maybe it's a Sunday and most girls are off
Old 20-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DDotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Gigi(aka Purple)? Figure so so, but attitude is 10/10! Looks cute.
Horny 20smth local chinese. Lots of kissing and licking and sucking. Happy to accommodate position swapping too.
360rm
Old 07-01-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shortboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDotCom View Post
Just had Gigi(aka Purple)? Figure so so, but attitude is 10/10! Looks cute.
Horny 20smth local chinese. Lots of kissing and licking and sucking. Happy to accommodate position swapping too.
360rm
Gigi and Purple are not the same. I had both of them. They are different girls.
Old 15-02-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

WandererThe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just checked it tonight 2am. Yea the Idian man outside was very pressing
Didnt let him drag me and wasn't very interested in the selection ,I walked away
Old 25-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joeblack11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Just finished my session. Great place for a quickie.

Quite poor selection. But it's alright.

Got myself a local at 310rm
She looks pretty but unfortunately has poor complexion. Made up with her excellent titties and figure.

Good attitude and service. Cat bath front and back. Good blow and accommodative fuck.

Defo will return to see other selections. Maybe it's a Sunday and most girls are off
Where is this place bro?
Old 24-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrived at HSBC building, spotted and approached by the famous Indian man wearing security tee. Tell me genesis shifted no longer operating here. Heard about his scams before but continue to be led on. He bring me to another hotel around 5-10mins walk away, saying genesis moved to here at 10-storey. I ask alot stupid questions along the way and he lied to me through, say COVID all changed le blah blah blah. Went to the hotel and he press M2 at lift. I asked eh not lvl 10 meh? He say this M2 is lvl 10, wtf lol. Behold it's another discreet place providing services with 2 okt at the door. Bring me around the rooms where different girls will open and let me view first before choosing. Honestly there are some really not bad looking with figure, but was quoted 350rm and I believe some of it goes to the indian fella. I say I not interested in any of them as I want to try genesis. On the way out the Indian man demands 20rm from me, to prevent any quarrel or wad I just hand him 15rm. He take taxi back to same place and continue scam ppl. I ownself walk back to HSBC building and the real security guard ask me is it go spa? I say yes and he say lvl 10. Went inside and seated down with another 2 guys inside. The girls paraded out quite fast. 2 Koreans, 1 local Chinese, 2 Bangla and some Indo. Chose a busty Korean at 360rm and led me to a room. The bed is round in the middle of the room and surrounded by mirrors. Normal wash and off to bed. She got amazing tits with pinkish nipple, let me suck the hell out of it. FJ was good and she scream and moan alot, released in no time. Afterwards straight to shower and back to the lobby. Really F and go only. Up my points if u find it helpful, thanks
Old 25-03-2024, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Arrived at HSBC building, spotted and approached by the famous Indian man wearing security tee.
No need to entertain him. Just tell him you already made a booking with the okt and been there recently. And you have to be confident when approaching the lobby and not look here and there check phone. I sometimes wave at him from a far just so he knows I have been here. Lol

Last edited by qwerty1213; 25-03-2024 at 03:05 AM.
Old 25-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
No need to entertain him. Just tell him you already made a booking with the okt and been there recently. And you have to be confident when approaching the lobby and not look here and there check phone. I sometimes wave at him from a far just so he knows I have been here. Lol
Haha I see, ya I first time go genesis that time. Honestly the place he brought me to the girls not bad. Some got figure and looks, I may go try without him bringing me. Probably will be cheaper
Old 27-03-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DavePhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can we book from telegram?
Old 11-04-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

damien99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went last month
first time there had difficulty finding the entrance walked around the whole place looking for it.

Google map
Level 10, Menara Genesis, No.33, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Exact location
Its actually inside the HSBC building there are 2 entrances go by the one on the right once you go in you will see a security guard post on your right then 2 lifts on your right take the lift up to level 10

Price
250rm - 300rm
- local chinese/malay
- indonesian
- china

avoid
went at 4-6pm not alot of girls start working yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1